18 replies to this topic

#16 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

Thanks! Though there is still a slight (or rather large lol) problem before I can start. The only version of the concert I can find online is over 9gb (which has very nice quality I have to say lol) to begin with. If I encode it with subtitles later, I can see it easily reaching around 15gb. If anyone knows where I can get a smaller file version of the concert (but still hq lol) or someone can help me convert that file into a smaller version, it would definitely be more of an incentive for me to start working.

Of course, if everyone doesn't mind a 10+gb file, I can work with the file I already have too lol.

#17 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:20 PM

I would definitely be interested!! Don't know where to get a smaller file though TT

#18 travoltajc

travoltajc

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:11 PM

Why is mine a 32.7GB MKV file? =/

The challenge with subbing songs in NOWNESS in Japan is that 40% is Korean and 60% is Japanese. You know both languages fluently?

Edited by travoltajc, 24 October 2017 - 10:12 PM.

#19 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:55 PM

For the songs, I'm actually mostly planning on relying on websites lol. But I did take Japanese for 4 years in college, so there's very little problem there.

I also know about that 32gb one, but I believe that one came afterwards as far as I can tell lol. If you would like the 9gb version, I can share the link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users