18 replies to this topic

#16 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:43 PM

Whoa so fast! Thanks so much!! I'm going to have to sit down and watch the concert all the way through. Surprisingly I've never done this before since I could never understand the talks so just watched the performance clips haha..

Thanks again!!

#17 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:33 PM

I'm glad people are enjoying it! Btw, I kinda curious on what the demand for this market is lol, so I was wondering what your opinions are. Would you guys be more interested in me doing the karaoke style subbing like I mentioned before, or would you be more interested in the next concert I have in mind: The Face. The Face was the first BoA's merchandise that I bought, so it holds special meaning, and I would love to revisit that concert, which is why I'm deciding to sub that concert next!

Though I do have to mention that either way, I have to be on a temporary hiatus due to my other obligations (which actually includes me doing subtitle work for another group lol), but I will immediately work on this again once things are cleared up! :D

#18 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:00 PM

Just so you know, You have a special place in our heart.

#19 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:35 AM

I'm glad people are enjoying it! Btw, I kinda curious on what the demand for this market is lol, so I was wondering what your opinions are. Would you guys be more interested in me doing the karaoke style subbing like I mentioned before, or would you be more interested in the next concert I have in mind: The Face. The Face was the first BoA's merchandise that I bought, so it holds special meaning, and I would love to revisit that concert, which is why I'm deciding to sub that concert next!

Though I do have to mention that either way, I have to be on a temporary hiatus due to my other obligations (which actually includes me doing subtitle work for another group lol), but I will immediately work on this again once things are cleared up! :D

To be honest I'm quite content with the subs for this concert. Would love to see the Face subbed too!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users