9 replies to this topic

#1 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:52 PM

Happy New Year, everyone! I have some exciting announcements to make regarding my subbing activities in 2018!

First, my new subbing project is already in the works! This time, to commemorate BoA's upcoming Japanese tour concert and to commemorate the first of BoA's merchandise that I ever bought, I will be subbing BoA's The Face concert. This concert also holds a very important meaning to me as fansubber because it was the first project that I ever worked on (if anyone remembers the last talking segment from this concert that BoANOSS released all those years ago... lol), and this time I will be translating all the talking segments! I might not get to subtitle the songs anytime soon because there are so many other concerts on the list (hint hint ^^).

Next, I would like to let everyone know that I will be updating my progress on my twitter (@BoAddict) and instagram (@hyominniemouse) with screenshots of my works (which if you guys look closely enough, you might find out at least how far I'm done with this project already ^^), so please feel free to follow me there to get updates! I'm still very new to using these types of platforms, but I will try to make updates as frequent as possible.

I wish everyone and our dear BoA success in 2018!

P.S. I'm also quite a huge T-ara fan if you guys haven't noticed lol

(Jan 04, 2018 update)

The subbing is complete!

For this concert, I didn't hardsub into the video because the concert is quite large, but I will provide everyone with my subtitle file here: https://drive.google...Pt_EiJgxJYNsplH

For the concert, you can download it here: https://4sashi.com/2...008-the-face-2/

For how to watch the video with subtitles, please refer to this post here: http://forums.boajja...ject/?p=2309052

And if anyone's interested, please read my instagram post where I share some of my thoughts and resolution here: https://www.instagra.../p/Bdhe0HiHiCz/

Thank you and enjoy!

Edited by BoAddict, 04 January 2018 - 02:00 AM.

#2 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

Hapopy New Year! Just followed your instagram and twitter accounts! Thank you for being an awesome BoA fan!

#3 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:11 PM

Thank you for the follows on such a short notice! I was quite surprised actually on how quickly someone followed me lol. Expect some more updates later tonight ^^

#4 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:00 AM

The concert is finished! Just go back to my first post on this post here to find the links :D

#5 blue_leonheart2

blue_leonheart2

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:46 AM

Though i don't use instagram and twitter.. Im just a lurker there but thank you so much for all the hardwork... 🙇🙆👍 i saw in your instagram that its been 9 years since you've started.. Do you still have the other BoA's japanese guestings subbed by boanoss? Some of it were taken down already... 😢

Happy new Year!!! Hoping for a better year for all jumping BoA and of course BoA.. 🎆

#6 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:35 AM

Yes, I do :D. Is there anything specific you are looking for? I don't know if I can share everything. At least not anytime soon because of my slow internet at home lol.

#7 blue_leonheart2

blue_leonheart2

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:54 PM

Yes, I do :D. Is there anything specific you are looking for? I don't know if I can share everything. At least not anytime soon because of my slow internet at home lol.

That's fine... No rush... 😊

Her chanoma girls guesting, domoto kyoudai and heyheyhey when she was promoting winter love (20070122)?

#8 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:49 PM

Just a quick update for the files you requested: I did indeed find all of them off my storage collection from way back when lol. I can't really upload them at home though because the entire internet at my place will go down pretty quickly, so I will upload them on Tues when I get back to work :)

#9 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:35 PM

Thank you so much!! The turnaround was so fast, I didn't even have time to clear space on my hard drive yet... So excited as The Face is one of my favorite concerts. Thanks again!!

#10 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:46 PM

@blue_leonheart2: Check your pm box ^^

Thank you so much!! The turnaround was so fast, I didn't even have time to clear space on my hard drive yet... So excited as The Face is one of my favorite concerts. Thanks again!!

You're very welcome! I will try to be as active as I can for this upcoming year :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users