179 replies to this topic

#151 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:38 PM

She killed it on Music Bank!! She looked so gorgeous, what a great styling and very natural. She definitely brought the attitude, and I never cease to be amazed. Even just a normal music show performance had me so enthralled, it was everything I could ask for.

Also anyone else getting major Moto/Girls on Top era throwbacks from this performance?? Especially with her fierceness and the midriff exposed haha

Edited by Kwcty6888, 02 February 2018 - 10:44 PM.

#152 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:18 AM

She killed it on Music Bank!! She looked so gorgeous, what a great styling and very natural. She definitely brought the attitude, and I never cease to be amazed. Even just a normal music show performance had me so enthralled, it was everything I could ask for.

Also anyone else getting major Moto/Girls on Top era throwbacks from this performance?? Especially with her fierceness and the midriff exposed haha

I agree, I think she wanna do this way because even the lyrics are strong like GoT area

#153 candice

candice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:13 AM

BoA performance on Music Core today:

It's so great to see her happy like that :)

#154 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:34 AM

She own the stage

#155 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:02 AM

I’m glad she’s performing with her hair down
I’m going to miss her sososo much

#156 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:07 AM

We’re all such a grown up for not talking about the chart performance lol

#157 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:14 AM

Who cares abt charting when BoA is happy and she put up such an amazing performance. I am really amazed about how stable and strong her vocal was for NEGA DOLA performances!

#158 spiritualflow

spiritualflow

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:33 AM

I can't believe she's honestly performed on 3 stages already... Maybe they are going to take this seriously and keep promoting!

It's been so long since we have seen her energy in her face! And nothing has been lip synced yet!!! I'm so happy with all of this. Also addicted to the song. I can see how it can get stuck in your head with the syncopation all throughout.

#159 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:52 AM

We’re all such a grown up for not talking about the chart performance lol

Oh well there’s nothing we (int fans) can do about it lol

I can't believe she's honestly performed on 3 stages already... Maybe they are going to take this seriously and keep promoting!

Tomorrow is her last stage :( I’ll do a mix of her performances after the promotions are over

#160 spiritualflow

spiritualflow

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:40 AM

Haha well maybe I'm just lowering my expectations, but I still feel like it's been a lot of promoting for only a week. I feel like usually she will do this amount over a few weeks :P

Or maybe it's because of all the TV appearances and her documentary with Key that it feels like so much is happening. I'm in heaven, I can look forward to new material from BoA every day :)

Edit: well it disappeared from Melon for a bit, but is currently back at 99 😂. I'll take that hahaha

Edited by spiritualflow, 03 February 2018 - 06:52 PM.

#161 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:16 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=23jqUWxK-C8

BoA really can’t lip synch

I’m already missing her T-T

The stage looks cool. BoA killed it and looks BEAUTIFUL as usual.

#162 wwteng

wwteng

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:01 AM

BoA really can’t lip synch

I’m already missing her T-T

The stage looks cool. BoA killed it and looks BEAUTIFUL as usual.

Is she lip-synch? I heard that she took 4 shooting for this stage.

#163 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 02:21 AM

Haha well maybe I'm just lowering my expectations, but I still feel like it's been a lot of promoting for only a week. I feel like usually she will do this amount over a few weeks :P

Or maybe it's because of all the TV appearances and her documentary with Key that it feels like so much is happening. I'm in heaven, I can look forward to new material from BoA every day :)

Edit: well it disappeared from Melon for a bit, but is currently back at 99 😂. I'll take that hahaha

It’s back in at 100 lol

As for today’s Inkigayo performance I don’t think the camera zooms in on BoA’s face enough to be able to tell lol

Btw BoA uploaded a small video of herself and Jumping BoA from the stage recording and she wrote something along the lines of “see you again at the end of Feb” so the album’s definitely happening then :D

#164 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:29 AM

This cover is quite a cool take on the song haha 

#165 spiritualflow

spiritualflow

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:06 AM

It won't let me see the Inkigayo video, it's been taken down :( any other links?

EDIT: NVM, found it on YouTube.

As for whether or not she is lip syncing, you can 100% tell that she isn't because of the wavy voice in the low register and all the aspirations(if that's the correct word)... Except that belting line before she says Nega Nega Dola. Either she has magically perfected not screaming that line 😂, or she's relying on the playback haha. It's overall a good job! Still amazing BoA. Honestly I'm okay with her not singing that one line, because it was being too forced and now it sounds much smoother in terms of transition haha.

<3

Edited by spiritualflow, 04 February 2018 - 08:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users