179 replies to this topic

#31 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:43 PM

So I rewatched it and at some point they say "looking forward to hearing BoA's tap for the first time" so I guess she will rap for real this time? Haha I cant wait for next week ㅜㅠ

#32 MrP

MrP

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

Boa is so gorgeous I can't

Edited by MrP, 24 January 2018 - 05:15 PM.

#33 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

SM said she’ll make her comeback February 12 on M!Countdown.

2 weeks after the release of Negadola...

What the flowers

#34 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:28 PM

Two days before watashi kono mama de iinokana (man its a long title)

#35 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:44 PM

That was def a typo because news are all saying official sources said Feb 1.

Edited by loveandhonesty, 24 January 2018 - 05:47 PM.

#36 Ryuchu

Ryuchu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:19 PM

SM twitter said Feb 1st. I have to say I love watching this show. It really made me say to myself that as much as I love her music, there isn't really much about her that I truly know. You never really get a chance to hear her thoughts on her life, her struggles, like she did when she was talking to Key. And pretty much confirmation on the whole CAMO afterwords things. How does that happen when she's a board of director for the company??

#37 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:26 PM

SM twitter said Feb 1st. I have to say I love watching this show. It really made me say to myself that as much as I love her music, there isn't really much about her that I truly know. You never really get a chance to hear her thoughts on her life, her struggles, like she did when she was talking to Key. And pretty much confirmation on the whole CAMO afterwords things. How does that happen when she's a board of director for the company??

2nq8x95.png

#38 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:45 PM

SM realized their mistake and post it again
https://twitter.com/...348458746572800

And btw, there’s no music show on 12/2 - a monday.

Edited by bokachu, 24 January 2018 - 07:11 PM.

#39 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:14 PM

She also rapped in Realize

It was a well done rap too lol

Ya'll they said we're getting 4-5 music videos and dance practice videos. I cry.

---------

http://www.vlive.tv/.../playlist/55674

Watching the latest vlive just reaffirmed my love for BoA. When she started golfing a lot it annoyed me at first because I wanted new content from her. However, I eventually just accepted it because she was doing something she enjoyed and she deserves to have down time to just relax after 17 years in the industry.

My hearts heavy knowing that she still feels so lonely.

Key also shares the same sentiment as me regarding BoA's 8th album lol although we differ in that when she puts out lackluster material I can't help but be disappointed... at the same time I'm happy she's still active.

Edited by superlita, 24 January 2018 - 07:46 PM.

#40 Ryuchu

Ryuchu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:46 PM

Oh wow they really did goof. When I saw it it said the first. Glad they corrected it. 

It was a well done rap too lol

Ya'll they said we're getting 4-5 music videos and dance practice videos. I cry.

That makes two of us!!! Promotion for the win.

#41 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 12:03 AM

http://www.vlive.tv/.../playlist/55674

Watching the latest vlive just reaffirmed my love for BoA. When she started golfing a lot it annoyed me at first because I wanted new content from her. However, I eventually just accepted it because she was doing something she enjoyed and she deserves to have down time to just relax after 17 years in the industry.

My hearts heavy knowing that she still feels so lonely.

Key also shares the same sentiment as me regarding BoA's 8th album lol although we differ in that when she puts out lackluster material I can't help but be disappointed... at the same time I'm happy she's still active.

Ths vline stuff made me sad when she was talking about how all was failing for her (as we though her mini album.was supposed to be released just after Camo but got cancel) and how she felt kinda depression like in dark room ㅠㅠ

#42 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:25 AM

I felt kinda bad when she asked Key's honest opinion on KML because I flowers*ng love that album and I'd say my only disappointment was Who Are You because of the rapper and I was really looking forward to the repackage version so I could finally listen to the rapperless version on studio quality lmao

I never felt that it was lackluster, on the contrary actually.

And it still seems like she's talking of a child when talking about KML haha cute and sad

#43 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 04:50 PM

This is bad please don’t judge me XD but is there any info on how to purchase the mini album? They usually release on iTunes?

#44 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

I felt kinda bad when she asked Key's honest opinion on KML because I flowers*ng love that album and I'd say my only disappointment was Who Are You because of the rapper and I was really looking forward to the repackage version so I could finally listen to the rapperless version on studio quality lmao

I never felt that it was lackluster, on the contrary actually.

And it still seems like she's talking of a child when talking about KML haha cute and sad

RIGHT? The whole album is filled with such magical sounds, she’s so insecure about that album since it’s her pure work, I still think KML as a song, deservd way more attention

This is bad please don’t judge me XD but is there any info on how to purchase the mini album? They usually release on iTunes?

They do, always, unlike her Japanese release, her Korean album always shows up on iTunes on time (for NEGADOLA, the pre single, won’t be up on iTunes until the album is released though, they usually only release the pre simgle on Korean site, but no one is certain)

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 25 January 2018 - 06:35 PM.

#45 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

We’ll see but if SM artists do release pre-release tracks they definitely don’t release them internationally. On the plus side we will have the official MV to watch from the 31st ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users