98 replies to this topic

#46 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:18 AM

I think it will be released at midnight in each of our countries... I got to the album page in Spotify but im not being able to stream it yet u.u

Nope, its already valentine’s day in my country and im still alone and havent listened to her album, im crying

#47 takato-nohara

takato-nohara

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:22 AM

Nope, its already valentine’s day in my country and im still alone and havent listened to her album, im crying

Ugh, that sucks... I think Argentina depends on the licensing of the album in the US, so they will probably release it when it gets released there... That's how it has worked for the Australian singer I like.. I'm getting really anxious now u.u

#48 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:27 AM

Namie amuro’s new release got released on international itunes (i just checked it was released on 11, but not sure when it was released on international one, but it has been released on the international store).

Also, the remix of m-flo’s love bug was on time :( soooo i dont know

#49 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:41 AM

Maybe it actually depends on when the publishers can be bothered lol

#50 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:47 AM

eumu85.gif
It’s ok sis it’s ok
We’ve been all there
Patience is the key

#51 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:03 AM

https://drive.google...YvtKZf4CuC2eTwz here's if you guys want to listen to it before it hits spotify (which is taking forever lmao)

I loved the album. share your thoughts <3

#52 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:16 AM

Thank you!!! Going to listen now :D

#53 candice

candice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:24 AM

thank you !! :D

Edited by candice, 13 February 2018 - 10:26 AM.

#54 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

Omg thank you so much!!

—Mannish Chocolat delivering!!! I love it so much. This is such a solid album.

Edited by loveandhonesty, 13 February 2018 - 11:33 AM.

#55 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:44 AM

eumu85.gif
It’s ok sis it’s ok
We’ve been all there
Patience is the key

HAHAHA perfect gif, im a bro btw haha

About the album, as usual if you listen to the whole album you’re going to think, damn this album is filled with really strong materials, but personally i still cant pick any new a-side material, ive been opening up to 私このままでいいのかな tho,

I love all of the new tracks, but still think Kiss My Lips and Lookbook sound the best hahaha

3.5 or 4/5 maybe but i’ll give it another listen tomorrow, im exhausted from refreshing my itunes for over 1000 times

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 13 February 2018 - 10:48 AM.

#56 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:43 PM

https://drive.google...YvtKZf4CuC2eTwz here's if you guys want to listen to it before it hits spotify (which is taking forever lmao)

I loved the album. share your thoughts <3

Thank you so much!! This is such a well rounded and solid album haha i love it. Does anyone think the chorus of Manhattan Tango sounds like Tail of Hope? 

#57 travoltajc

travoltajc

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:16 PM

Manhattan Tango is such a fun song. Looks like BoA is going to be Tangoing in her next live concerts (and why not, she's done it before for Clockwork).

slow slow quick, quick slow slow quick slow slow quick...

Edited by travoltajc, 13 February 2018 - 06:21 PM.

#58 takato-nohara

takato-nohara

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:20 PM

The first listen at work was kinda meh, now I'm listening to it again and I kinda like it... It does sound like a solid album and I have to admit I'm so grateful we're getting an actual release for make me complete, I love that song SO MUCH! Manhattan Tango is great too (kinda biased here, being Argentinean and all that lol), the new version of Fly is even better than the original, Arigatou Sayonara sounds like old school pop, which I really enjoy... I do think Where Am I Now is the weakest opening song in a lot time, even First Time being the only new song in WHO'S BACK was stronger. And those are some of my thoughts, sorry if the post is kinda all over the place lol

#59 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:54 PM

I think for me Manhattan tango is my favorite among the new songs we discover today

#60 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:41 AM

I too felt that where am I now is a bit weak, but to be in the album as a whole. I could easily do without it and replace it with KML (a song I love but it's in the worst spot in the tracklist haha it's didn't match with Mannish Chocolat and watashi Hahaha)

The New version of FLY better be the last song or at least the last before the chorus.

I am so glad RHRE got a physical release cause I LOVE this song and I'm looking forward to see it live hahaa I would die if she sings close to me and RHRE haha

The one I am a bit disappointed is Crow. I don't know what I expected but I feel it's lacking something. The bridge, though, is AMAZING. And arigatou sayonara is AMAZING gosh, I need this live asap <3

I'm so happy overall, and I find this to be among her most concise and solid Japanese works. (I count VALENTI and OUTGROW on this list) I'm definitely happy and satisfied <3

Edited by Baco__, 14 February 2018 - 01:44 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BoA, J-pop, album, Watashi Kono Mama de Ii no Ka, Jazzclub

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users