171 replies to this topic

#76 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:00 PM

It seems like she's getting good reception internationally at least. A lot of people have been saying good things about the song and album.

#77 celbel

celbel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:05 PM

Glad she's getting good reception internationally.

1s2s and the whole album is great! Very happy with it.

Just checked melon and 1s2s has gone up to #30..... cmon korea! This song/ album deserves more love!

#78 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:14 PM

Can't something viral happen with this song?? Like the new anthem for all the soju drinkers?? People making video with the song while drinking shots??
ā˜šŸŗāœŒšŸ» hahaha

#79 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:18 PM

Wow up to 30 on Melon!! What a jump. Looks like people are checking it out as they wake up! Happy for her and hope it keeps going up!

#80 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:21 PM

Yeah let's hope they all get the ā˜SāœŒS in their head and can't stop listening to it and let it be in the top 10 for weeks šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
(Actually some song are in the top 10 for week even if its not that good *cough*chungha*cough*)

#81 vuong22

vuong22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:26 PM

someone mashuped nega dola and 1s2s

#82 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:11 PM

28th on melon.. please let her go to the top 10 慠慠

#83 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:11 PM

I'm absolutely deceased.

This album is EVERYTHING I wanted and more. It's what I wanted the KML album to be. "KML" and "Shattered" would've fit perfectly on this album. I can't wait to get my physical copy. I've been streaming the album on spotify non-stop at work. and my favorites by far are "Your Song" and "Everybody Knows". Bops. Bops. Bops.

I hope they pull through and release more music videos.

#84 Yennie

Yennie

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:12 PM

O... the mashup of nega dola and 1 shot 2 shot is surprisingly good! Nega dola is unique and colourful while 1 shot 2 shot has great rhythm and sexy build up. The album on the whole is great too! Hope it does well.

Between who is that male actor in 1 shot 2 shot? He looks so familiar like an actor in the late 2000s.

#85 spiritualflow1

spiritualflow1

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:26 PM

My review:

One Shot, Two Shot :

I originally didn't think I would like this song based on what I heard in Keyword #BoA... but I LOOOOVE it now!! Her vocals are so good in this holy moly! And also the beat is just so good! 10/10

Everybody Knows:

Probably the song that surprised me the most. I didn't expect this style at all from BoA! It's similar to One Shot, Two Shot I feel... but much more of a relaxed feel. I'm in love with it. The ending is so strong, those vocals are SO clear! 9/10

Camo: Okay this song I used to love when it first came out. I used to think it was SUPER strong (just like Lookbook), but now that she has BLESSED US WITH THE REST OF THE ALBUM.... I am not as much in love with it as I used to be. However I still love it :) It's like an 8/10 for me

Your Song:

This is the one that most people seem to like a lot. I'm super surprised she would do this style. Again her vocals are so pure, I can't emphasize how sexy her lower register is. It's not my favourite song, it feels like it's trying to be several different things. Junoflo's parts are good tho! Maybe like a 7/10 for me.

Nega Dola:

Definitely my favourite song on the album! When this came out I was like YAASSSSS and I can't believe I've been slayed with so many other good songs on the CD. I love this style the most I think, very different than One Shot, Two Shot, and that's my personal preference... but this is like 15/10 because she also SLAYED every performance! I love her cute rapping and just her ENERGY!! I feel like I haven't seen her dance while looking like she's having a lot of fun on stage in so long.

Recollection:

This one is similar to Everybody Knows for me. I feel like the Chorus is something that sounds so much like a BoA song to me, it's just so easy to listen to. I love this one a lot. It's growing on me more and more. I love her voice in this one the most I think. Everything sounds so effortless, which has been missing for me. It's catchy without being over the top. 9/10 for me!

Always, All Ways:

I like the vibe, and Chancellor's voice complements hers so well. It's a style I like a lot, but never go out of my way to listen to. It's the stuff I hear at Korean Bars xD, easy to listen to and nice to relax to. It's not my favourite, I feel like it's missing something catchy I guess, but it's well produced I think. 7.5/10 Her riffs towards the end are GORGEOUS!

Overall: I love this CD more than KML. KML was special in it's own way, but I think BoA's voice, energy, flow, attitude, style is all SHINING in OSTS. Everything first really well together... although maybe Camo seems oddly placed on this CD but c'est la vie I ain't really gunna complain about that HAHA.

9/10 -----> Can we help BoA slay this plzzzz?!?!

#86 suejinners

suejinners

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:43 PM

Between who is that male actor in 1 shot 2 shot? He looks so familiar like an actor in the late 2000s.

His name is Lee Yong Woo.

I haven't posted in a while but it seems likes it's hard to find an active fansite for her. :(

I really like this mini album. 1 shot 2 shot is definitely catchy and I can see why she wanted it as the title song.

Now my biggest complaint is that the mv you can tell quality difference between 1s2s and nega dola.
And nega dola is the only song that doesn't fit with the rest of the album. :X I still like it but not as much..

I don't know why I was surprised when watching keyword Boa about how SM employees wanted nega dola instead of 1s2s being the title. I always hope she has more freedom in what music she releases. And when she wants to release it.

Does anyone know how long she's going to promoting this ? Hoping she does more than the bare minimum but probably not right? I hope she goes on yoo he yeols sketch book too.
Your song needs a performance. It's asking for a cool dance break at that one part..

#87 spiritualflow1

spiritualflow1

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:08 PM

Haha also speaking of the confusing ending, this guy's review made me LOL at the end because of it haha

#88 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:40 PM

Seriously osts over negadola anytime. it takes a while to impact my ears akin to camo which I find the latter being a great song now.

#89 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:00 PM

His name is Lee Yong Woo.

I haven't posted in a while but it seems likes it's hard to find an active fansite for her. :(

I really like this mini album. 1 shot 2 shot is definitely catchy and I can see why she wanted it as the title song.

Now my biggest complaint is that the mv you can tell quality difference between 1s2s and nega dola.
And nega dola is the only song that doesn't fit with the rest of the album. :X I still like it but not as much..

I don't know why I was surprised when watching keyword Boa about how SM employees wanted nega dola instead of 1s2s being the title. I always hope she has more freedom in what music she releases. And when she wants to release it.

Does anyone know how long she's going to promoting this ? Hoping she does more than the bare minimum but probably not right? I hope she goes on yoo he yeols sketch book too.
Your song needs a performance. It's asking for a cool dance break at that one part..

I think she's only promoting 1 week because she has concerts in Japan towards the end of March to prep for...

I really hope she at least does sketchbook also! And another round on weekly idol would be great also! (Probably asking for too much there..)

Edited by celbel, 20 February 2018 - 07:01 PM.

#90 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:15 PM

I think 1S2S is the best title track choice. Each song is great in its own right but 1S2S has an immediate hook that has staying power with the public. I know she releases music to challenge herself but it's also good that she released something public friendly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users