171 replies to this topic

#121 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:51 PM

^That's pretty decent imo, praying for sales to continue rising.

Her Mcountdown performance, was decent, not spectacular like "Nega Dola" was but it was okay. Her expression didn't bother me the least bit, I didn't think it was an issue until I saw comments about it lol. It reminds me of when she came back with "Hurricane Venus" and people said she looked bitchy but i'm like... it's part of the performance.

I'm waiting for the rainbow outfit and curly hair to slay me. 

I hope BoA doesn't let the charting bother her as much as "KML" did. 

#122 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:43 AM

We are far to the 80.000+ of Hurricane venus hahaha
Seem she feel bit better today during her performance in musik bank

#123 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 06:35 AM

I also dont find her look bitchy. That suits the song. Of cos it is different from Nega Dola. However, she did look a bit pale/tired though. Please have more rest BoA

I also dont like how the public in Korea can be so biased though.. they only support their idol. When good music comes out, they just ignore...

#124 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:13 AM

They are just sheep. Like good example momoland they release their song a while ago. But just with some fake controversy about (joe or someone like this) and her weird face and dance like crazy she started to be famous and did some ad with crazy dance for tropicana et bam their song skyrocketed and they won musik.bank today.. lol

#125 vuong22

vuong22

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:32 AM

Her music bank performance is uploaded

#126 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:58 AM

She looks sad and for the first time in so long she looks like not having fun or satisfied with herself. I feel so bad about it because each time she delivers something spectacular, and still it doesn't reflects on her sales.

#127 Ryuchu

Ryuchu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:51 PM

Yeah there's a different BoA performing. As a fan, I'm over the roof with 1S2S and Wastashi. Then Unchained, I have new music for months from her. 

What I find disheartening is everything else. Like BoA is SM's top artist but it doesn't feel like it. Why is she competing with Red Velvet and then NCT U? Both who are way more popular and have had steady releases over the last two years. I feel like when BoA releases material all hands should be on deck and given a good solid month of solely focusing on her. Keyword and Vlive is great. She should've had a showcase like she did when Only One released or something.

And who's idea was it to release a Japanese album so close to her Korean one and right before her Unchained Tour? This isn't Atlantic Princess/My Name days where you promote for in Korea and then fly over to Japan and back again. Neither album, I feel really got time to shine in their own light. 

Blah. I hope the tour really boost her spirits and she can feel the love of the fans. I hope for her 20th anniversary they go all out but who knows.

#128 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 01:54 PM

Actually im very glad about her work and her material and her promotion. The only thing I blame is korean people! At this point there is nobody else to blame than them

#129 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

I've found with newer kpop fans they like variety in artists. They want a group where they can pick a "favorite." It might also be the fact that they think she "doesn't need the support because she's BoA" (BoA's least favorite thing said about her). I agree she shouldn't be competing with Red Velvet and NCT, even though they are targeting younger people. What is surprising is that the demographic she is kind of targeting all have more money then they did as teens. They can afford to buy a $15 CD now. I remember having to BEG for a new BoA album when it came out, "Please! Count this as an early birthday present!" when my birthday wouldn't be for 5 more months.

#130 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:38 PM

Lets use our privilege as an older fans to buy more copies 😂

#131 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:37 PM

Lets use our privilege as an older fans to buy more copies 😂

Haha this was me this morning actually. Realizing I have the stability to do so now, so I bought two more copies! Only thing is what do I do with then now.. maybe I'll give them away or something.

#132 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:29 PM

Today performance was good imo but I felt sad when I saw her alone in the the left corner on the back (when every idol reunite to say the winner) ㅠㅠ

(Ikon made another all kill on instiz after 1month and won music corr but the song is soooooo boring I really cant understand kpeople)

Edited by bakal3xs, 23 February 2018 - 11:10 PM.

#133 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:47 AM

Im so sick of korean people being always about trends and whats in right now.. where's the quality standards. She puts so much effort in her releases and tries new things, but people over there dont recognize it. I can image how frustrated she must feel about it. At least we are rooting for her and try to cheer her up :) BoA fans are the best! <3

Edited by Ryoga, 24 February 2018 - 05:48 AM.

#134 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:23 AM

If you guys look at it from different angle, her works are being appreciated by international fans, like a lot. Not much about Korean fans. 

I dont think she is sad over the performance of 1s2s. Its just a change of style, from Nega Dola to this. But someone has said, Japanese album is not being promoted at all

I am still proud of her. This comeback has been delayed for months (was supposed to happen when CAMO came out), but she delivered all she got. Two albums, 4 MVs and one tour. I cannot ask for more. 

BoA must be disappointed because this time she wanted to target the wider audience with catchy tunes and dance but apparently, she couldnt make it. Its not her fault. Its the Korean fans' biasness. To me, BoA succeeded in doing catchy music this time as I am addicted to most of the songs on her album. 

#135 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:12 AM

korean seems to adore girl and boy group. Seldom, you will see sucessful solo artist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users