#1 vartan

vartan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 06:49 AM

http://avex.jp/boa/n....php?id=1058833

Seems like unchained ep is just a compilation with probably apcapella style arrangement.

#2 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:28 PM

The covers are really pretty, I will buy iy and probaly will never open it since its so pretty ❤️

#3 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:21 PM

The CD cover is pretty but kinda reminds me of Miley Cyrus wrecking ball

#4 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:27 AM

The covers are really beautiful. Such a pity that this is just a remix album with the recording of BoA The Live Unchained. Well, i guess thats good enough :) Looking forward to the tour itself

#5 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:02 PM

The CD+DVD cover gives me VALENTI vibes ^^ Almost like this is what the cover would’ve been if that album was released in recent years ^^ The covers for this album should’ve been used for a new full album though ^^

I’m not disappointed with the CD track listing since I love most live arrangements of BoA’s songs plus I’ve had low expectations for this album for sometime now due to the lack of news.

As for the DVD track list...
Spoiler

The CD cover is pretty but kinda reminds me of Miley Cyrus wrecking ball

Since it looked like BoA was sitting on a swing at first that song is actually what came to my mind when I first saw this cover lol

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 24 February 2018 - 05:04 PM.

#6 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

i was expecting a new song titled unchained and maybe 2-4 more new songs. Never expect this album to be kust a rearrangement pf her current song. kinda disappointed with it. Nonetheless, the cover is one of her better cover for an album.

#7 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

i was expecting a new song titled unchained and maybe 2-4 more new songs. Never expect this album to be kust a rearrangement pf her current song. kinda disappointed with it. Nonetheless, the cover is one of her better cover for an album.

#8 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:23 AM

She looks gorgeous in the covers. *_* I'm curious to know what "unchained" means though. Did they explain that anywhere at all?? 

#9 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:44 AM

Maybe shes going to leave avex soon, thats why avex is trying to make up for it by making her an instagram/facebook/line account

#10 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:49 AM

i highly doubt she will leave avex. i think avex is trying threir best to recruit all sm entertainment artist. look what happened with the dbsk fiasco. it caused avex shinee and girls generation.

#11 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

Actually all they need to do is give her one good song and right promotion (they couldve done it with masayume chasing, but no) and bam, she can have what namie’s having rn.

Its easier for BoA to regain her popularity in Japan instead of Korea, in Japan a good song can go a long way, in Korea? If youre not famous or doing something stupid no one will bother (i give up with k listener, SM actually tried this time giving her all these promotions, and I applaud them for doing so).

Im not saying avex is doing anything wrong, its just theyre not doing it right. Wakoi itself has a potential to be a hit song, with the relatability and all, but the melody itself is not the strongest, and it just lost all of its power.

It’s just a waste when a talented lady like her being treated like any other artist.

Or probably a duet with ken hirai will change everything :D

#12 blue_leonheart2

blue_leonheart2

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:22 AM

i agree with BoA's career in Japan. Its easier to regain than in Korea. In Japan a lot of artists who are in their 30s and older can still compete with younger artists they are more loyal unlike in Korea doesn't care if the song is good they only care about young idols.

I dont think BoA's gonna leave AVEX soon. Knowing how loyal BoA is. But im pretty much satisfied with AVEX promos for BoA this time except for her TV promos (well what can they do BoA's in Korea doing promos for her KR album) With the title track i like it. She has a lot of ballads and its one of my faves.

But if she really wants to regain back her popularity she neds to have continuous activities in Japan. I just hope after her Unchained tour she doesn't disappear again. A Christmas concert by December would be good. I miss those Xmas live concerts of her.

Edited by blue_leonheart2, 26 February 2018 - 01:28 AM.

#13 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:33 AM

Well ive been saying avex been really generous with the promotions ever since Only One was released, but then, it was all below the line and nothing really major, her single release has been strong too, I just hope they will give her more sched

#14 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:07 AM

I’ve also mentioned on a couple of occasions that BoA needs regular and consistently good promo in both countries but the issue with that is of course the labels themselves. Despite how much control BoA has over her work and has stated that she wants to release new stuff frequently we have also seen her hint and more recently flat out state that her management (mostly SM) are very frequently pushing back and or cancelling her activities.

I understand that BoA isn’t their big money maker anymore but they’re really messing her about and need to get their act together. Not to mention I’m sure RV and EXO would like good breaks every now and then lol

#15 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:10 AM

Its sort of given with sm, remember when super junior would release something every few months? And now theyve disappeared just like BoA, SM is all about the current popular group, Im sure exo will soon be replaced by some new boybands its just their cycle, thats why I have bigger hope with Japan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users