68 replies to this topic

#16 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:05 PM

I’d say EXO still have another couple of years at least. RV might have a bit longer since they’ve only peaked fairly recently.

Japanese listeners definitely seem more loyal. I say BoA should ditch Korea for a few years again even though that’ll hurt my bank account more lol

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 26 February 2018 - 04:06 PM.

#17 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

I’d say EXO still have another couple of years at least. RV might have a bit longer since they’ve only peaked fairly recently.

Japanese listeners definitely seem more loyal. I say BoA should ditch Korea for a few years again even though that’ll hurt my bank account more lol

HAHAHA Japanese releases are so pricey I actually feel the same, a new Korean album now and then wont hurt tho since her Korean songs are great

#18 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:26 PM

It sad but I'm guessing it is a business decision. At least they still allows her to release new music once in a while. I'm pretty sure the Korean wave ban has dented her popularity in Japan since there's a period Korean artist dun get to invite to big music show. her recent Japanese work is decent but definitely as usual, tons of filler, in the album. As for osts, I only thinks the track title is good the rest are filler.

Her best Korean work to date for me is still only one album. For her Japanese, I think most of the songs are filler.

Just hoping one day, she get another comeback like namie amuro.

#19 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:37 PM

I think its safe to say most of her singles are awesome, yes the album’s new albums are filled with filler, but some albums are filled with some amazing gems. (OUTGROW, Possibility, OVER, LOVE&HONESTY, Moon & Sunrise).

But so are her Korean release.

#20 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:00 AM

I think its safe to say most of her singles are awesome, yes the album’s new albums are filled with filler, but some albums are filled with some amazing gems. (OUTGROW, Possibility, OVER, LOVE&HONESTY, Moon & Sunrise).

But so are her Korean release.

sadly I agreed with you.

#21 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:04 PM

It still seems to be a minority opinion but I also prefer BoA’s Korean songs ^^ I can always listen to BoA’s Korean albums from beginning to end but I frequently skip songs on some of BoA’s Japanese albums. I mostly do this with Made In Twenty (20) and a little bit with Outgrow, The Face and Identity ^^ VALENTI is still my favourite BoA album though lol

#22 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:31 PM

I'm drawn to BoA's Japanese singles more than her Korean ones most of the time. However, I usually like her b-side Korean songs more than her Japanese ones. Girls on Top is my favorite Korean album of hers and Love & Honesty was the first album I ever owned by her so it has a special place in my heart :3 I remember listening to it on the bus, on my CD player, EVERY DAY for like 6 months.

#23 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:27 PM

Its basically personal choice, Kiss My Lips remained as my favorite title track ever hahaha her Japanese singles esp debut to made in twenty era are basically all great, i miss those time :(

#24 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:24 PM

I'm drawn to BoA's Japanese singles more than her Korean ones most of the time. However, I usually like her b-side Korean songs more than her Japanese ones. Girls on Top is my favorite Korean album of hers and Love & Honesty was the first album I ever owned by her so it has a special place in my heart :3 I remember listening to it on the bus, on my CD player, EVERY DAY for like 6 months.

Haha, GoT is actually my favorite Korean album and The Face was the first Japanese album that I've owned so it has a special place in mine as well (though I also love the songs on that one) Though OSTS has become a close second fave Korean album

Edited by Kwcty6888, 27 February 2018 - 09:25 PM.

#25 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:04 AM

Close To Me Preview
Make Me Complete Preview / I really like this version ^^

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 02 March 2018 - 01:55 AM.

#26 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:09 PM

The covers are really pretty, I will buy iy and probaly will never open it since its so pretty ❤️

I buy a bunch of albums and leave them sealed like that over the years...

But then I don't feel as guilty for downloading them online lol

#27 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 04:03 PM

Most of my BoA albums are unopened lol I listen to the albums on Apple Music ^^

#28 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:20 PM

Im glad im not alone hahahaha

#29 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:04 PM

all the album and singles after dakishimeru are left unopened as well since inpurchased directly from japan

#30 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:34 AM

Only One Preview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users