68 replies to this topic

#46 Sugoiandkawaiidesu

Sugoiandkawaiidesu

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:15 PM

I heard the whole album on youtube. I love it.

#47 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

oh my god you guys, I just started listening and right off the bat, the unchained version of close to you made me want to purchase it. It's so so good and made me fall in love with the song all over again. is there any way I can buy a physical copy?? I don't really use itunes at all

#48 Baco__

Baco__

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:24 PM

Kwcty, I'm going to three concerts and I'm getting three copies of it. I could sell you one of them :D it's the cd only (most beautiful cover), though

#49 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:38 AM

oh my god you guys, I just started listening and right off the bat, the unchained version of close to you made me want to purchase it. It's so so good and made me fall in love with the song all over again. is there any way I can buy a physical copy?? I don't really use itunes at all

If you want the CD only version you could buy from a fellow Jumping or if you want the CD+DVD version JHM are now taking orders for it ^^ Either way it’s a little expensive to purchase.

#50 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:06 AM

I want to buy both versions so badly. Is jhm also taking orders for the CD only version incl. Poster???

#51 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:15 AM

I just finished listening to the album and OMGOSH! I'm beyond jealous of everyone who is going to hear these arrangements live!

Make Me Complete is my favourite by far! I love the original so much but this version actually managed to be so much better anyway!  :wub: I also really like Only One and Close To Me ^^ Wasn't expecting this type of arrangement for Only One but I really like it! I love the retro sound lol Close To Me is just beautiful, don't have much else to say really lol I think a simple piano arrangement works really well with that song ^^

FLY and Watashi... are the only ones I'm not that fussed about. They still sound good though ^^ I love FLY but I've heard too much of it in such a short time lol Btw ignore what I said about the vocals being "too loud" when the preview was uploaded to Instagram. They sound fine on the actual album ^^ As for Watashi.. I expected a simple piano arrangement but I think the original version is way more impactful. Still works for Close To Me though ^^

I really hope audio recordings of the concert will be posted soon! ^^

I want to buy both versions so badly. Is jhm also taking orders for the CD only version incl. Poster???

Nope, just the CD+DVD version. You do get to pick which version of the poster you'd like though ^^ Here are the details ^^

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 15 March 2018 - 04:55 AM.

#52 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:43 AM

Kwcty, I'm going to three concerts and I'm getting three copies of it. I could sell you one of them :D it's the cd only (most beautiful cover), though

Yes please!! I would gladly accept and pay for shipping! 😁😁

@shiroi, yeah I'm a little tired of Fly also because there are so many versions in short time haha... The unchained version is my favorite though.

Edited by Kwcty6888, 15 March 2018 - 06:43 AM.

#53 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 10:37 PM

I want PICTURESSSS

#54 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:49 PM

Jeez.. The prices are really expensive from Jhm. I still ordered the CD+DVD edition with the FC poster. Can't wait to frame it.

#55 vuong22

vuong22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:34 AM

Jeez.. The prices are really expensive from Jhm. I still ordered the CD+DVD edition with the FC poster. Can't wait to frame it.

I agree, I asked for a quote on the sweater and it come out to about $110 with shipping

#56 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:22 PM

I love the new version of "Make Me Complete" more than the og surprisingly, need to listen to the rest when I have time. 

Anyone gonna record audio from the concert...? TEEHEE, pleaseiwouldloveyouforever.

#57 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:13 AM

I love the new version of "Make Me Complete" more than the og surprisingly, need to listen to the rest when I have time.

Anyone gonna record audio from the concert...? TEEHEE, pleaseiwouldloveyouforever.

Same though, came here to comment how much I've been loving Make Me Complete. I didn't care that much for the original but this version is one of her best songs period. Also feel like her English is a lot better in the Unchained versions?

#58 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:22 AM

I can try to record it haha but I'm not sure about the quality since my mic is poop

#59 candice

candice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:29 AM

Baco, at which concerts are you going? I am going to the one in Fukuoka! Leaving on Monday for Japan :D

#60 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:37 PM

I can try to record it haha but I'm not sure about the quality since my mic is shit

:P low-quality is better than nothing! But don't feel like you have to!

I'm a deprived BoA fan... I can only hope of seeing her live one day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users