57 replies to this topic

#31 Baco__

Baco__

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:19 AM

No, guys. I watched keyword haha I saw her complaining about her hip injury and infection, about the size of the needle and I felt bad and all, but we all didn't bother about it when she had to record 3, 4, 5 times the same dance everyday for 3, 4 days to her Korean promos. Instead, most of our complaints were about how short it was. So don't play this card on me haha

About her 2006 the live, it happened because of her leg injury, yes. She has said this a plentiful of times before. There was an OUTGROW tour planned, she got injured, it was canceled, she thought (or someone else thought) about the The Live and it happened. I know that, by the time, her leg injury was already cured and stuff, but it ultimately happened because she got injured before.

I guess it's because I said she's in perfect health, right? Haha well, aren't we all sick in some way? Haha but we all know she's going to do dance-oriented tours again. Hopefully I'm still in Japan to see it.

Edited by Baco__, 17 March 2018 - 07:04 AM.

#32 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:20 AM

BoA’s honestly such a trooper! Looking back at her performance of Clockwork I can imagine that she likely would’ve been in a fair bit of pain while performing that dance sequence. If I was in her position I’d be a mess! I’m a big baby honestly lol

I’ll honestly never complain about her requesting “simpler” dances ever again lol

#33 travoltajc

travoltajc

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:31 AM

For those attending the concert, could you take photos of the venue, gift booths, fans, display, posters, etc (basically everything outside before going into the hall until it is camera prohibited)? Some of us who aren't as fortunate and cannot be there live still want to feel the atmosphere. Thanks =)

#34 candice

candice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:23 AM

Hello guys, so I just came back from my first BoA's concert and I loved it!

I arrived around 2 PM and people were already queuing for the goodies stand. It was really awkward as I was the only foreigner.

The goodies stand then opened at 3 PM, I bought the hoodie, key chain and bag.
For SOUL members, there was a stand where they could enter a lottery. One of the prizes was a meet and greet with BoA!
It was funny as they were ringing a bell each time someone won.

What I noticed also is that there were a lot of old fans, both in age and in how long they've been fan. Parents were accompanying their daughters/sons and there were quite a lot of older people, up to around 60yrs old! Right beside me was a man maybe in his 40s.

And now the concert... BoA was splendid! She wore 3 outfits: a beige sequins dress, in which she was like a princess really. A white outfit with knee level boots, a jacket and a skirt. And finally a more comfortable outfit with sneakers, black trousers and the official concert tee-shirt.

I had a really good seat, placed just at the 6th row. I think Fukuoka is the only non-Zepp concert so it was a really intimate concert with her and us fans. She was accompanied by 2 dancers, 1 pianist, 1 drummer, 1 at the percussions and 2 guitarists.

It was like The Live 2006 where she sat most of the time, she did give her all vocally and it was wonderful. However she danced a bit during the medley.
I was full of emotions when she sang the old songs I've grown up with... Konoyono shirushi and songs from the medley: Quincy, make a secret, etc. The audience was on fire when it was Rock with you time!

I didn't understand what she said but she is a lovely person. Everybody was shouting KAWAII. She messed up the beginning of Bruno Mars' Treasure and later she burst out laughing I don't know why but it was cute.

I am so happy to have experienced a concert of her and to have seen her so close! I will cherish those memories :)

I didn't record anything as it was strictly forbidden but I can't wait for the DVD to come out! (if a DVD comes out that is... Bur they always release one)

A few pictures : http://imgur.com/a/N8pVy

#35 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:07 AM

^ thank you for the pictures heehee
I can’t imagine BoA singing Treasure while standing still

#36 candice

candice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:29 AM

To be more precise, as I am on mobile and can't edit my post, BoA sat during the first part of the concert, until Make me complete. Then she changed her outfit and stood still during the second part, either moving along the rhythm or dancing (medley).

#37 pandaaa7

pandaaa7

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:17 PM

Candice,Were you the tall blonde guy with the blue Prada bag? I saw you! haha

She talked about a lot of things. I'll slightly summarize just a few things she said.Before she sang "Do The Motion" she said that before the concert she was looking at the lyrics and realized how "manly" yet "sexy" the lyrics of the song were. Before she sang "Song with No Name" and "Kono Yo No Shirushi" she mentioned how nostalgic the songs were since she hasn't sung them in a while and told the audience that for sure they'll know the songs so she hoped they would sing along with her. Before she sang "Baby You..." she told the audience that she released the song but she was afraid that no one would know the song, but she said that if it was their first time hearing it she hopes that they'd enjoy listening to it. 

She then talked about her reality show with Key, she mentioned she did a recording of "Man in The Mirror" and shot the music video in America and how much of an honor it was  to be able to record with Siedah Garrett. She also said as fan of Michael Jackson one of her regrets was that she wasn't able to meet him before his passing. She asked the audience if she did the song any Justice. 

After all of her ballads She asked the audience if they were having fun and joked around saying if they aren't pumped she'll just go home. Throughout the concert when she would speak  she would basically say "Japanese is hard" One time she paused and apologized to the audience saying "Sorry I was thinking of how to say that in Korean and it didn't make sense in Japanese". 

During her Encore she talked about "Unchained" the album and how when everyone leaves the concert they'll all receive a copy of it. She said  she hopes that they go home thinking "wow that was a great show" or "wow that song was really good" so she wished everyone would properly listen to the CD to remind them of the experience they had at that day since  all of the songs featured on the album have the same arrangement as the concert. Her last song was Fly and she was talking about how she wrote the song and asked the audience if they knew it. She then realized she didn't even mention the song she was singing and wondered why everyone was confused so she bursted out laughing at herself.

She was very funny and personable throughout the concert. My summary doesn't really capture how she said things but yea lol

Here are a few pictures I took at the concert

mu0CehO.jpgk5ft6pn.jpgW3upKr5.jpgremG5El.jpgAP86THm.jpg

Edited by pandaaa7, 21 March 2018 - 10:22 PM.

#38 candice

candice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:23 PM

Oh Panda thanks so much for telling us what she said! Although I am not a guy but a girl, brown hair with a big red backpack. I was at the F row seat number 7.

#39 pandaaa7

pandaaa7

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:31 PM

Oh Sorry haha. I had my doubts since it's not common for a guy to be named Candice, but that guy was the only other foreigner I was able to clearly see since he stood out so much so I figured it didn't hurt to ask lol

I was all the way in the back. U12. Luckily I was still able to see her. There was a guy in front of me though who brought binoculars I was like lol!

Edited by pandaaa7, 21 March 2018 - 10:35 PM.

#40 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:45 PM

I envy you guys so much. Thank you for sharing your experience. Sounds like lot of fun.

#41 candice

candice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:46 PM

Haha ok.
By the way guys, the hoodie I bought is L size, I thought the M size for Japanese people was going to be real small so I didn't go for it, but I should have.
I am thinking on buying it again from Japan home maker, and selling the one I have.
Is someone interested in a L size hoodie then?

#42 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:47 PM

Thanks for the fan accounts! :D I’ve seen a couple more while browsing Twitter too ^^ Seems BoA is being really adorable during this tour :D

I made the mistake of buying a bigger concert T-shirt in the past. Ended up being roughly 3 sizes bigger than it needed to be lol

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 22 March 2018 - 12:48 PM.

#43 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:12 PM

Thanks for your fan accounts!! It seemed really intimate and makes me really want to see her live but a trip to Asia is too much T_T

Shiroi, can you post the links to the Twitter fan accounts? I'm not very good at navigating Twitter to look for them haha...

#44 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:53 PM

I hope they release it on dvd... or broadcast at WOWOW

#45 a_chan

a_chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:55 AM

Candice,Were you the tall blonde guy with the blue Prada bag? I saw you! haha

She talked about a lot of things. I'll slightly summarize just a few things she said.Before she sang "Do The Motion" she said that before the concert she was looking at the lyrics and realized how "manly" yet "sexy" the lyrics of the song were. Before she sang "Song with No Name" and "Kono Yo No Shirushi" she mentioned how nostalgic the songs were since she hasn't sung them in a while and told the audience that for sure they'll know the songs so she hoped they would sing along with her. Before she sang "Baby You..." she told the audience that she released the song but she was afraid that no one would know the song, but she said that if it was their first time hearing it she hopes that they'd enjoy listening to it.

She then talked about her reality show with Key, she mentioned she did a recording of "Man in The Mirror" and shot the music video in America and how much of an honor it was to be able to record with Siedah Garrett. She also said as fan of Michael Jackson one of her regrets was that she wasn't able to meet him before his passing. She asked the audience if she did the song any Justice.

After all of her ballads She asked the audience if they were having fun and joked around saying if they aren't pumped she'll just go home. Throughout the concert when she would speak she would basically say "Japanese is hard" One time she paused and apologized to the audience saying "Sorry I was thinking of how to say that in Korean and it didn't make sense in Japanese".

During her Encore she talked about "Unchained" the album and how when everyone leaves the concert they'll all receive a copy of it. She said she hopes that they go home thinking "wow that was a great show" or "wow that song was really good" so she wished everyone would properly listen to the CD to remind them of the experience they had at that day since all of the songs featured on the album have the same arrangement as the concert. Her last song was Fly and she was talking about how she wrote the song and asked the audience if they knew it. She then realized she didn't even mention the song she was singing and wondered why everyone was confused so she bursted out laughing at herself.

She was very funny and personable throughout the concert. My summary doesn't really capture how she said things but yea lol

Here are a few pictures I took at the concert

mu0CehO.jpgk5ft6pn.jpgW3upKr5.jpgremG5El.jpgAP86THm.jpg

I was the tall, blonde guy haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users