3 replies to this topic

#1 AiLoveBoA

AiLoveBoA

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:15 PM

Hiya it's been a while since I last visited this site.. ahem browser keeps saying its a dangerous site haha.

A thought popped up in my head as maybe there should be a discord for the site for easier access to news and random conversations. 

So.. what is Discord? Discord is sort of designed for text and audio voice chat which is mainly used for gaming. Although nowadays its not used just specifically for gaming. I've seen some channels use it for news announcements for manga updates and original art works. Eh I don't know this was just a spur of the moment spark that somehow I thought it was a good idea. Now that I'm writing this it's becoming like a bad idea oh well.  :unsure:

queue discussion  B)

#2 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:22 AM

Never heard of it but this sounds like an interesting concept! There's definitely been a drop in visits due to the site being deemed unsafe :(

Attempting to try other other methods for easier access would be nice.

#3 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:56 PM

Yes I am so down for this!! There are a lot of kpop discords already, and even a general one for kpop. Each discord is like an individual chat forum. You can make emojis and have games, and have different channels for pics and things, just like in boajjang. The only thing is that it's a chatroom at the essence so it's not as permanent as a forum per se.

#4 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:30 PM

I REALLY like this idea. Hi, hello, lurking Cori here. I've decided to make a BoAjjang discord. I'm going to message you all so that SPAM and bots can't join it. If you know any other members that would like to join please don't hesitate to message/send the invite to them as well. I've modeled it similar to Bjj but even a little less. Lita, if you join, let me know and I'll made you a mod/admin on it too. Great idea AiLove! GOLD STAR!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users