474 replies to this topic

#451 Tyler

Tyler

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

Its America's cheap attempt of trying to wash its past of oppressing Black people.

Do you even KNOW what you're talking about?

#452 pavle

pavle

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:43 AM

Do you even KNOW what you're talking about?

I do, I don't think you do umlungu.

You don't know about slavery? Jim Crow laws?

White Americans lack understanding and sympathy towards the African Americans because they do not know what it is like to suffer as a race. Can't expect much from race of people that steals a country through bloodshed and deceit.

That is how White people operate, when someone says the truth about them they laugh or call the person 'mentally ill'. "Truth is always on the side of the oppressed".

#453 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:32 AM

"Truth is always on the side of the oppressed"

so should I say the Kosovo ppl holds the truth, 'cause they are forced to continue be part of serbia?

and, u know something? call african american a "race" is pure form of prejudice\"racism". animals are divided into races. not humans.

they didn't chose their president 'cause he's is half black half white and used to smoke some pot. they were begging for changes.

it's not about his skin colour, wth.

#454 pavle

pavle

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:53 AM

"Truth is always on the side of the oppressed"

so should I say the Kosovo ppl holds the truth, 'cause they are forced to continue be part of serbia?

and, u know something? call african american a "race" is pure form of prejudice\"racism". animals are divided into races. not humans.

they didn't chose their president 'cause he's is half black half white and used to smoke some pot. they were begging for changes.

it's not about his skin colour, wth.

Are you slightly stupid? Didn't you watch the video I gave you on Kosovo? Which city got bombed in 1999? Was it Tirana or Belgrade... Guess what, the same nations that made the Serbs look like the oppressors were the same nations who bombed the Serbs from their planes, they were too scared to come down here for a proper fight. We suffered terrorism at the hand of Nato, specifically America and no one listened to us for help. When its two planes flying into the trade towers they expected every country to help them... Civilian deaths is bad in any case but Americans, specifically umlungu only care if their own civilians die.

Maybe you don't know what racism is. Animals are divided into races... hahahaha. Looks like we have a real stupid person here, just looking to make trouble.

#455 Jef

Jef

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:18 PM

I do, I don't think you do umlungu.

You don't know about slavery? Jim Crow laws?

Let me say you that slavery isn't invented by Western People. The most of the slave's America got that days was buying them from other African People. These African clans were always fighting with each other (even in this age) , and sold their prisoners to other people or killed them. With the entering of the European people in Africa they decided to sell their prisoners of the other clan to the European people who sent them to Europa North and South America.

And yes I know how they were to their bought slave's, I'm not proud of that past but you need to know your facts if you want to make a point ! What you did was telling half the story ! and blame the Western world about another thing !

That is how White people operate, when someone says the truth about them they laugh or call the person 'mentally ill'. "Truth is always on the side of the oppressed".

:D really you are a racist !! you are saying that all White people are the same. Is there a person over here that denies the grudges of the military against innocent civilians ! Calling us a race that is stealing country's through bloodshed and deceit !! And you really think that all the white people support those atrocities !! (Sadly enough such people exist) It's the freaking government and it's army that decide what will happen. I'm not happy with the military position of the USA in the world, and I'm not the only one I think !

See the American protest's shortly before the invasion of Irak. Thousands of people from all ethnicity's and colors demonstrated together against it. But did it helped ??

And let's not forget about the things that happened in the middle east. Think of the Ottoman Empire (Turkey now days) since you are from that region it should be familiar for you !! Don't think that they walked kindly in when they took over the country's. Oppressing and murdering the civilians of the ''received'' land ! Or think of the Japanese annexation of Korea
, (it wasn't a tea party if you think that !!) And many other horrible things that happened in Asia and the Middle East without the influence of the western world !!

Even Western country's are often in war with each other, think of World War 2. Yes it was Germany (My neighbour) that killed this many innocent people ! But I'm not the person that is saying, look all German people are murderers. I went to Germany a few years ago, and it are very nice people, I can't blame them neither their grandparents for the horrible World war 2.

Pavle, The only thing that you can do is pointing to the west and the white western people. You don't even dare to look in your own region or look to the grudges of other country's (Made by the government and the army) not connected to the western world.

In your point of view only the western world is guilty of
- Homosexuality
- Racism
- Oppressing of people
- discriminating minorities of the country
- Stealing land
- Having a black president to hide their dark past.
- Many other things I didn't mentioned !

I want to know something else that hasn't to do anything with the above text !

How do you look to the position of woman in this age ! Do you think that man and woman are equal in this world. Can a woman enter a high position in a company or the government ? And is it possible for you that a woman have a higher position in the company than the man ?

I would appreciate it if you can respond to it with some good arguments if you think that man and woman are not equal.

Edited by jef, 22 June 2010 - 03:39 PM.

#456 me2

me2

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

pavle, when I suggested to you 'If you are upset about America's treatment of its own citizens or those of the Middle East why not start a thread on that topic?' you said:

Because most of the people here would not like to hear what I have to say on that issue, better to not cause problems

so since this is a thread on homosexuality why don't you stay on topic?
It would be far better to just subject us to your blatant discrimination and hatred on one topic rather than exposing your entire personality as one of poison across a whole spectrum of topics.
Might even save some face for yourself as well.

ps: this

umlungu

is offensive and just through the use of this word you prove yourself yet again a racist and discriminatory. keep it up.

#457 pavle

pavle

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:59 AM

Dutch white man telling me that I'm racist. I'm sorry, I don't remember the Serbians colonizing Indonesia and subjugating the native people? And so what about Germany, that is what your media and your history has been saying. The Germans never had the chance to say their side of the story. How can you explain that some people deny the existence of the holocaust? For the record, I believe that it happened but some people have good evidence to say otherwise.

#458 Jef

Jef

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:23 AM

How can you explain that some people deny the existence of the holocaust?

Eumm it's because these people are dangerous and are still whining because of the fall of their great leader !! These people belong to the NSB side !! People that deny the Holocaust are racist's !!

But what do you think of starting another topic to talk about all this here and leaf the this topic for what it is ? me2 is right that we are going way to far offtopic

#459 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:15 AM

tha same ppl say that the americans never stepped on the moon.

that the nuclear bomb never existed.

that the pearl harbor attack was made by americans.

that the holocaust is a lie.

I'm srsly thinking that pavle is just saying all those stupid stuff to piss you, my friends. and he's been successful.

#460 Jef

Jef

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:41 AM

Well, he is an interesting person to have a debate with !!

At least I donĀ“t mind debating more with him !

#461 your_sunshine

your_sunshine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:38 AM

Prop 8 in california was over-turned, ruled as unconstitutional!!! Finally, the freedom of love will continue to grow from this point <3

#462 MistGuardianChrome

MistGuardianChrome

• BoAjjang Subtitles
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

I believe that people have the choice and right to love whoever they want to love.

#463 Flowsion

Flowsion

llama

• Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:40 PM

Dutch white man telling me that I'm racist. I'm sorry, I don't remember the Serbians colonizing Indonesia and subjugating the native people? And so what about Germany, that is what your media and your history has been saying. The Germans never had the chance to say their side of the story. How can you explain that some people deny the existence of the holocaust? For the record, I believe that it happened but some people have good evidence to say otherwise.

'dutch white man'.

Way to go. Judge someone for their ancestors actions, great way to deflect. You are a closeted racist.

#464 pavle

pavle

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:44 AM

'dutch white man'.

Way to go. Judge someone for their ancestors actions, great way to deflect. You are a closeted racist.

I think its permissible to be racist to such people

#465 a_chan

a_chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:02 AM

So this went from a thread about homosexuality to an "evils of the world and how westerners started it all" thread......? ;)

Anyway, glad to hear that prop 8 was overturned. Doesn't affect me directly, I don't live anywhere even near the states, but it's great that attitudes towards homosexuality are changing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users