Jef

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:06 AM

POPULAR

'dutch white man'.

Way to go. Judge someone for their ancestors actions, great way to deflect. You are a closeted racist.

I think its permissible to be racist to such people

;) Pavle is back !

Prop 8 in california was over-turned, ruled as unconstitutional!!! Finally, the freedom of love will continue to grow from this point <3

I have no idea what prop 8 is

Ooh I think I have it, it was a ''law'' that forbid marriage between the same sex. But because it was unconstitutional the marriage between the same sex is allowed again :D

Nice to hear this great news, more and more states/countries are adapting to the Dutch law ^_^

Edited by jef, 07 August 2010 - 06:13 AM.

#467 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

Alright I have one last thing to say.

If God can make the universe in a week, then why wouldn't he be able control our sexual orientation? Is it simply too much? No, the truth is He doesn't care! HE LOVES YOU. He created everyone in His image, He made you who you are for a reason. We may not know what these reasons are, but that's because we're just human. I know God loves me, and He loves you, no matter who you are, and NEVER let anybody tell you otherwise.

#468 Keyotheseasons

Keyotheseasons

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:49 PM

Honestly, I went back and read all the posts in this thread and I am shocked at some people's ignorance...
All I really have to say is; I'm gay and I'm okay with that. And people who think I have a disorder I will let you think I have a freaking disorder because my arguing will not persuade you, but I am gay and I am proud of it. Because I am a good persn and treat everyone with the same love and respect that I expect in return as a human being.

#469 your_sunshine

your_sunshine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:41 AM

I agree with keyofseasons 100%. I was watching an old Oprah episode from 1997 on youtube, when Ellen Degeneres came out as a lesbian, and so was her character on her TV show "Ellen" at the time. It was this huge controversial thing at the time. And this man in the audience had the nerve to tell her that "it was her choice to be gay", and she said to him "did you choose to be straight"? It makes me upset when people say it is a choice. I've had arguements with my mom about this before. She was born in a different time, so I always try to remember not to argue with her, because she'll never understand due to what she was raised to believe. She was discussing with me about one of my friends, and she said "he could be straight if he wanted to, but he chooses to be gay and live an unnatural lifestyle". I decided not to argue with her, but I should have told her this: If he "chose" to be straight, he would be living a lie. Cause there's no way in h311 that he could ever be straight (lol).
Being gay is a natural thing in life, and people who don't see that really need to learn to understand that.

#470 Jef

Jef

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

I think it is the best to let your mother with her own ideas. Stubborn people will never accept the idea gay people are natural and not forced to be gay.

It's like saying to a straight man, you have forced yourself to look only at long thin woman with Black hair. You must like little chubby woman with blond hair or else it's not natural.

(Ok maybe it's a strange comparison but I see it like that)

#471 iDidItForBoA

iDidItForBoA

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:42 AM

I LOVE THE LGBTIQA (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Intersexual Queer Allies)! Wowo, that was super long!!

but I believe equality for everyone! no matter what you are. straight or not. we all deserve happiness ^^

#472 Airforce

Airforce

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:14 PM

Alright I have one last thing to say.

If God can make the universe in a week, then why wouldn't he be able control our sexual orientation? Is it simply too much? No, the truth is He doesn't care! HE LOVES YOU. He created everyone in His image, He made you who you are for a reason. We may not know what these reasons are, but that's because we're just human. I know God loves me, and He loves you, no matter who you are, and NEVER let anybody tell you otherwise.

it's true God created the universe in 7days. But how many seconds/minutes/hours/days/months/years were in each of those days?
he does not control our sexual orientation the same reason he doesn't control our urge to rape and murder. He simply allows us to make those choices for ourselves but mind you, we'll have to face the consequences, e.g jail time, taking the H.I.V test and getting an A.I.D.S
and YES God created everyone in his image and that is EXACTLY why homosexuality is NOT natural. He loves you unconditionally just like how parents will love their wayward child unconditionally. and Tyler aka Boachaser (what kind of Boa do you chase btw?) I'm sure he DOES love you, I do not have a single bit of doubt about that.

#473 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:46 PM

Homosexuality is NOT a choice, and saying its not natural is stupid too.You you think homosexuals are just now starting to appear? No, as long as there have been people there have been homosexuals. saying homosexuality is not natural is just like seeing an attractive person and saying you don't like them.It makes no sense. if you are attracted to somebody, you're attracted to somebody, and that's just the way it is.Be they male OR female.

Edited by Moon&Sunrise, 04 December 2010 - 07:47 PM.

#474 Kayles7

Kayles7

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:41 AM

I like homosexuals. They're funny and awesome people and it's their right to choose what they want to date. If they want to date other gays then that's there choice. In my country there has been a lot of people killing their partners and their kids. There was even a nan and her boyfriend who killed their granddaughter and hid her body in her house and a woman who poured petrol over her husband and lit him and her house on fire with their four kids still inside but I have never heard of a homosexual or lesbian committing a murder. They are very sweet people and I'm cheering for them to be who they want to be. They don't need the crap from other people that bring them down all the time.

#475 yarumi

yarumi

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

Reading many of this posts has surprised me. I myself am a Lesbian. I was grown up on Christian values and about 13-14 I decided I nee to research more before I would say I was religious. I have always been attracted to boyish girls an have never has a crush on a boy. I on't hate me, they just don't attract me.

My main problem is that people make such a big deal over small things. Both sides are quilty. I just want to be treated normally. Example, If my partner is deathly ill and in the hospital I am not allowed it or can have nothing to do with her treatment because we are not family. I don't want the term marriage... if Christians want to keep that word that is fine with me. I really don't care what we call it. I just want to be able to hold the hand of the love of my life while she lies on life-support. Or maybe be on joint insurances instead of pay double for everything.

Non married heterosexual coupls get these exact priviledges that we are denied above by living together for 7 years... It's called common law. They are not married but get benefits? So I say again, I don't care if Christians want to keep the work marriage. If you did research you woul know that marriage was not ordaine by God because it came about by trading your daughter for livestock, business, land , etc... back in "the day" You know the day where everyone walked uphill in the snow for 10 miles both ways.... those days :]

Actually Marrige was for property... and ladies, you were including in that property...

I AM SO GLAD I LIVE IN TODAYS WORLD!!

No matter how much we want things to change, we have come a long way as a world and we still have a long way to go. Tolerance, love, and EDUCATION are what helps healthy relations people people and countries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users