71 replies to this topic

#46 toffys191

toffys191

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 07:12 PM

So when the CD drive opens, the disk falls out?

I think the drive is like the one you have in your car, just insert it in :P

#47 avalon_cherry

avalon_cherry

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:32 PM

de design look unique and de colour too....

#48 hayabusa01

hayabusa01

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 11:57 PM

because YOU SUCK j/k :)
what fps do you prefer over halo?
or do you just not like fps at all?

I don't like games like Quake, Halo, and especially Unreal Tournament. Those games are too much twitch and not enough mind. I played Unreal Tournament for the first time against my friend who is a long time veteran.... I beat everyone, including him, to the 50 kill score. Those games are just boring.... too easy if you have good reflexes. There's very few tactics involved, so you don't need to be very bright either.

I prefer tactical shooters like Rainbow Six, Blackhawk Down, Joint Operations, Ghost Recon. In those games, not only does sharp reflexes save you, but so does a sharp mind.

In those games, I love outsmarting opponents who have me outgunned and outmanned. In Blackhawk Down, I went sniper hunting because they were pissing off my team. I simply went sneaking around with a knife and hunted and killed three enemy snipers. I ran so far out, I found myself near the enemy spawn point so I headed back. I had a gut feeling that someone was behind me, so I turned around. Sure enough, two more enemies running after me thinking they could sneak up with their knives. I pulled out my rifle, but I put it back and just stuck with my knife. I ran towards the first guy and gutted him. The other guy tried to flank me from behind but I snapped around and shanked him before he could shank me.

In capture the flag, I infiltrated the enemy base, killed the sentries and stole the flag. I immediately hopped into the river to evade the enemy and swam all the way back home. I spent a good 11 minutes swimming while dodging enemies before they could see me.

And I especially love taking the silenced MP5 and just wreak havoc in enemy bases without them even knowing where I am.

Tactics man. Tactics. With Halo and the likes, my head feels numb after playing.

Edited by hayabusa01, 21 May 2005 - 12:03 AM.

#49 itzmonkee

itzmonkee

i <3 monkees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 02:40 AM

It sits horizontally, but is just shown vertically in that picture :)
there is no way that thing would fit under your tv otherwise

I beat everyone, including him, to the 50 kill score. Those games are just boring.... too easy if you have good reflexes. There's very few tactics involved, so you don't need to be very bright either.

You seem like some sort of GENIOUS fps player!

I prefer tactical shooters like Rainbow Six, Blackhawk Down, Joint Operations, Ghost Recon. In those games, not only does sharp reflexes save you, but so does a sharp mind.

never played those games, so I can't really comment on them

In those games, I love outsmarting opponents who have me outgunned and outmanned. In Blackhawk Down, I went sniper hunting because they were pissing off my team. I simply went sneaking around with a knife and hunted and killed three enemy snipers. I ran so far out, I found myself near the enemy spawn point so I headed back. I had a gut feeling that someone was behind me, so I turned around. Sure enough, two more enemies running after me thinking they could sneak up with their knives. I pulled out my rifle, but I put it back and just stuck with my knife. I ran towards the first guy and gutted him. The other guy tried to flank me from behind but I snapped around and shanked him before he could shank me.
In capture the flag, I infiltrated the enemy base, killed the sentries and stole the flag. I immediately hopped into the river to evade the enemy and swam all the way back home. I spent a good 11 minutes swimming while dodging enemies before they could see me.

Haha intesnse story, felt like I was actually there knifing those people. Well, actually from that story it seems like you are just knifing snipers and then using a rifle to kill the knifers. Something that you can do in CS or Halo too.
The thing with Halo is it's a game where people can just get together and have fun playing the multiplayer. I hear story of crazy 8+ player halo games. Thats what makes Halo, Quake, UT, and Cs such popular games. Their simplicity, it can be compared to playing tetris. Some people like the versions where lines come up from the bottom or other variations, but overall good ol' tetris is the one everyone is going to play.

#50 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 09:48 AM

O_O!!!!! AWSOME!!!! ::wants it::

#51 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 09:51 AM

ohh looks coool, playstation 2 is ooglie, i have that one

#52 Timmy

Timmy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 09:54 AM

Nintendo Revolution looks better.
Posted Image

#53 hayabusa01

hayabusa01

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 09:57 AM

You seem like some sort of GENIOUS fps player!

Genius is going overboard. :) And sorry if I inferred that you're dumb, I'm not. But really though, I don't claim to be the best at any of those games. I'm just able to hang with my friends who are veteran hardcore players in Halo. Like, the best guy would be at 20 kills, I'd be at 15, and everyone else at 8. Unless of course theres Wraiths in the map.... then my kills go up like mad. :)

never played those games, so I can't really comment on them

It's an entirely different taste. Some people can't stand those types of games and opt for the more arcadey-chop suey style games of Unreal Tournament and Halo, etc.

Haha intesnse story, felt like I was actually there knifing those people.  Well, actually from that story it seems like you are just knifing snipers and then using a rifle to kill the knifers.  Something that you can do in CS or Halo too.
The thing with Halo is it's a game where people can just get together and have fun playing the multiplayer.  I hear story of crazy 8+ player halo games.  Thats what makes Halo, Quake, UT, and Cs such popular games.  Their simplicity, it can be compared to playing tetris.  Some people like the versions where lines come up from the bottom or other variations, but overall good ol' tetris is the one everyone is going to play.

I remember hearing people complain about sword-whores in Halo 2 or something. Is it a one-hit kill wonder weapon? In Blackhawk Down and Joint Ops, the knife kills in one hit. The challenge though is getting close enough to use it. I once jumped into a game and used strictly the knife. I got only 21 kills (when my average for that map is 70), but when people saw my post-match stats, I was getting congratulations all over.

Oh and crazy 8 player Halo stories? My craziest story is the three of us spawn raping the other team with Wraiths..... in CTF. The four of them simply could not get out of their base. Actually we've done that quite a bit. I forgot the name of the map though.

But one of my coolest multiplayer experiences was in Joint Ops. There was about 11 of us. We all equipped parachutes and jumped into a Blackhawk helo. We arrived to the target area and hot jumped into the battle zone. We all made our landing to the top of the roof, guns blazing, killing the two sentries on the rooftop. Then we rushed down into the building, clearing out all the defenders. However we soon became overran when enemy reinforcements arrived, gunship helo making strafing runs, mortars dropping in on us, and even worse... a tank parked right outside the front door. Our support didn't make it in time. ^_^ Gotta love those 150-player games.

Edited by hayabusa01, 21 May 2005 - 10:06 AM.

#54 JuBiLee

JuBiLee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 10:36 AM

woah looks sooo cool ^_^

#55 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 10:47 AM

Looks like a beaute!!!

#56 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 03:44 PM

O.O So cool ...

THANK YOU FOR THIS.

#57 itzmonkee

itzmonkee

i <3 monkees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 04:41 PM

Nintendo Revolution looks better.
Posted Image

disgusting.

I remember hearing people complain about sword-whores in Halo 2 or something. Is it a one-hit kill wonder weapon?

yeah they are nuts, in the campaign its always the sword covanent that hurts like crazy

#58 sakyh

sakyh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 04:47 PM

I saw this on G4, during their E3 coverage. It looks really great, & the graphics will be just as good as the XBox360 (maybe it will be even better....) I forgot what games are coming out on it though. Most of the ones I saw were for PS2, with very good graphics. I'll have to check.
The controller is odd. But at least it isn't super-huge.

#59 SunlightUponMe

SunlightUponMe

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 07:48 PM

It looks cool, but it most cost a lot.

#60 AzNStatus

AzNStatus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 09:58 PM

I doubt it, the disc probably pops out half way for you to slide it out, its just like my dvd drive.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users