#31 shenjinapple

shenjinapple

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:55 AM

i haven't read a lot of early posts.but im gonna post what i think anyway ^_^
i have told a lot of my frens hu r suicidal: there're a LOT of other people out there who are in a lot worse situations den u.u think u r depressed,u think there's no way out,u think suicide's de only way-well u're wrong.bcos there's will always b another way out. like the ancient chinese saying: tian wu jue ren zhi lu or something like dat.it means dat heaven will never create a road where nobody is able to walk on as it leads to nowhere.or something lidat.
sure,sometimes maybe suicide is best for some people.but those r rare exceptions.you have been raised by ur parents dis far.they have worked hard over de years to keep u living.dey give u a life which dey worked hard to sustain...n now it's up to u to destroy it...or keep it.it's like u have worked on a large project for years n years but dis project is left at the mercy of someone else to safekeep or destroy.maybe the project has so many errors dat u think it's useless keeping it.but y not? a project with many errors can always work towards an error free one.we tread upon the road of life,every step teaching us a lesson which we learn n use to help ourselves turn into a better person.
suicide is jus escaping from ur problems.a better phrase would b "running away weakly" dere r a lot others hu choose to b strong.dey may live a miserable life,but dey chose to b strong,to continue to live on n perhaps experience the wonders life migh give dem one day.don't say it can never happen.bcoz u never know.so y can't ppl out dere thinking of suicide b like dem?
b strong,n continue to strive on in life.bcos life still has a lot going for u.u see those babies aborted at birth? they never had a chance to live.u do.so y don't u treasure the chance dat was given to u?
n if those words up dere does not help suicidal ppl,i can give another instance.u wanna commit suicide? tell u what-right now,u go on n take a knife n kill de person closest to u.maybe even ur brother,or ur sister.even ur parents. if u r able to do dat,den i bellive dat suicide is good for u.bcos its de same thing-u r taking a life.n y did i name ur family as victims? bcos once u die,the people hu love u will undergo a much more painful experience den death-getting over ur death.dey will live in pain,pain of losing someone dey have loved so much.dere will always b someone out dere hu loves u-a whole bunch.having dem know you've left-forever-is worse den having them die.
okiez i have typed whatever im thinking.n if whatever i wrote,u hate a lot of have taken personal offence..im sorry.really. but this is truly what i think.
No matter how tired you are,you have to continue on living...because some tiredness can never be erased just by eternal rest,but instead,burdens the others you have left behind

#32 tribute

tribute

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:12 PM

great on the "tian wu jue ren zhi lu"...
however, has anyone tot about viewing things from the point of the "victim's"[the one commiting suicide]view?

for a start, why does he/she think that the situation is impossible to salvage?
why does it seem that death is the only way out?...
though personally i have thought about suicide, but i still didnt do it... for reasons i will explain later...

a common point of view is that suicide is stupid, suicide is more of a burden than escape etc etc...
but however, no one seems to take things for another point of view...
suicide may be stupid from one angle, but tt also may be the only way out for others... yes, '天无绝人之路'[tian wu jue ren zhi lu,can be translated as 'heaven doesnt have a path that leads to a dead-end" dead-end in chinese is 死路(si lu), si meaning death], but another chinese saying goes '人算不如天算'[man proposes, heaven disposes... something like that]
no one in the right mind would voluntarily commiting suicide... it is only when things get too desperate and the person involved is unable to control it that suicide comes to mind...
also, it may be an act of depression, or an act to gain attention...
honestly, anyone had a secret so grave that it cannot be known by others, and those guarding the secret would bring trouble to yourself and your loved ones?...
in this case, it is better to keep the secret to yourself is it not?
then what was the only way to make sure your loved ones do not get hurt? to destroy the secret itself...
thus, by commiting suicide, the so-called 'guardian' of that secret would carrry it to his/her grave...
no secret, no trouble...

of course, this may be wishful thinking on one side, as those pursuing the secret might still harass the deceased loved ones for it...
but in times of desperation, what choice does one have?

Edited by tribute, 06 June 2005 - 07:14 PM.

#33 bgirl1604

bgirl1604

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:10 AM

I find it so funny how people (I assume) haven't seriously contemplated suicide, find it so easy to give advice on it. Suck it up, be a man/woman, thats stupid/selfish, push through it, everyone gets depressed, or my favorite, talk to someone. :lol:

I've attempted suicide numerous times during my freshman and sophmore years in high school. I still have the scars to remind me. People think it's so easy to just "get over it", but when you have sixteen year of dealing with an emotionaly abusive father, teachers and students putting you down everyday, siblings that want nothing to do with you, and anger bottled up your going to feel like you have no purpose in life and that no one loves or cares for you. -_-

I was lucky, I knew that my mother loves me.:lol: Thats the only thing that stopped me from going through with any of the attempts, but the fact that she loves me is the reason that I would never tell her. Why? "Just tell someone you trust." Easier said than done. Do you really think it's that easy for a parent to hear their child say they wanted to kill themselves? Do you really think it's that easy to watch their reaction? To see the intense emotion in their eyes? "Then talk to a counseler." My councelers weren't detached. It was their job to 'care' about the student's, and confidentiality was an issue. All you had to do was sit outside the Teacher's Lounge during lunch to hear gossip about other people. :lol: So how was that supposed to help?

I'm better now and understand what and why I did those things. When you're in that mind set, you're (obvisoulsly) not youself. All those negative feelings dig a hole for you, and you feel like you're stuck the bottom trying to claw your way out, and everyone around you is either walking past or pushing you back down. You aren't thinking about whether it's selfish, stupid, or a cowards way out, you're thinking that no one cares enough to pull you out. True, those who commit suicide for superficial reasons are selfish, but those who know someone that has the characteristics of a depressed or suicidal person and either blow it off or say "suck it up" are just as selfish. By saying "suck it up" and like terms, you're only adding to their belief that no one cares. What the person is really hearing is, "your depression isn't important enough for me to take time out my schedual to help you. Either suck it up and get over it or kill yourself already, just stop whining."

Edited by bgirl1604, 07 June 2005 - 02:13 AM.

#34 ange_argente

ange_argente

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 09:29 PM

I pity those that commit suicide.
Suicide is the coward's way out of everything. It's the same as shutting the game down when you're losing; you're just giving up.

Because you are going to give up on one of life's challenges, you are a loser. You are not strong enough to put on a bold face and charge blindly into the storm.

Even if people tell me "but they're so depressed from all the bad stuff that happen to them", I just say, "well heck with that, we've all been through our bad times before, and I'm still here aren't I?"

The thing is, I know why people suicide, and the reason isn't that great if you've experienced it yourself. Sure, everything MAY be bad like sin at that period of time (like what, a year or so?), but you have to be able to look past the hell you're going through and try to be optimistic. It's not easy, but it'll be worth it afterwards.

It's not like I'm disrespecting those that commit suicide for valid reasons (g/f or b/f dying (I'm talking more than just those average relationships), losing everything they have, etc), but some people suicide for the most superficial reasons.

There are also those that think when one loses their b/f or g/f, they're just wasting their life cause of a girl/guy. Only problem is that when one likes another, they're essentially giving a part of their life to the other person, so when he/she leaves, you don't exactly recover from it.

Physical scars may heal, but emotional or psychological scars remain until you die.

View Post

Firstly, WHAT?!?!?! You completely contradicted yourself in what you wrote. Suicide is not okay - it's the coward's way out - but it's okay if there's a valid reason? So, there are "valud reasons" and "superficial reasons"? Obviously you've never been depressed, so what give you the right to say when someone's reasons for contemplating suicide is valid or superficial?

And secondly, your last statement is totally correct. "Physical scars may heal, but emotional or psychological scars remain until you die." That's exactly how people who are depressed feel - SCARRED! They're so emotionally scarred and psychologically scarred that they can't carry them in life any more!

You're also right that commiting suicide is giving up, but don't you dare call them cowards. You have no idea what kind of courage it takes to face each day when you're depressed. Unless you've been there, don't judge.

It makes me so furious that people who've never been that depressed, who've never contemplated suicide, would think they have the right to judge others that way. I'm not saying suicide is right - it's definitely not. Life is so amazing, so wonderful, so exciting - it's definitely worth living every moment, both good and bad. But it's unfair, especially for those who haven't been in that state, to judge those who are depressed, to tell them they're cowards, to call them selfish. Sometimes, for someone who's depressed and contemplating suicide, to them, committing suicide is the most unselfish thing they can do.

Edit
My apologies. I shouldn't have lashed out like that. I know this thread is for people to express what they think/how they feel about suicide, and it's about people's opinions, not just my own. I'm sorry.

Edited by ange_argente, 07 June 2005 - 09:38 PM.

#35 shenjinapple

shenjinapple

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 12:34 AM

^Don't worry about that.By referring to cosmic with your own opinions,you are just contributing to the discussion.You have every right to express what you feel about suicide and other's opinions :hug:
I've read the replies that came after my own and I realised that you guys have a similiar point in one reason:Sometimes,for some people,suicide is the only way out.
That's true. Esp for tribute's example of bringing a secret to the grave.(btw,tribute,are you a big fan of serials of Ancient China like Tian Long Ba Bu? :hug:) Actually,that is a very rare example,but I suppose it is really a point of no way out. And for bgirl...
There's no explaining about your father,but I don't believe that teachers and students put u down for nothing.Have you ever wondered what you might have done for them to put u down?Even what you might not have done?Of course,I'm not saying there are no exceptions,but everyone of us have to deal with contradictions to our ways and everytime,we just have to deal with it.And you siblings might not "want nothing to do with you",but have you ever wondered if they have problems of themselves to work out and solve?They could have their own reasons,and do they really throw you aside and pretend that they don't have a sister,namely,you,at all?Like,seriously?
And you don't have to go to your mother talking about suicide to put it in the way of "Telling someone you trust."Instead of "Mom,I want to commit suicide",why don't you try,"Mom,can I talk to you about my problems?" Let your mother know more about yourself.It's obvious that she cares for you and perhaps you don't want her to worry more,but who knows that she's can't provide explanations for you for things you might look in a different perception from her? Ok,so maybe you can't ask "Mom,why does Dad hits me?" but you can still talk to her about your school work,or your personal life,right?
Ok,I've not have much experience with counsellors,though I did sit in a counsellor's lounge for fun once,and there was no talking about my life and problems.Anyway,if you feel that whatever she says,have no impact on your perception of life,then you don't have to talk to her about everything anyway.Jus give her come crap n I think she'll leave you alone
Anyway,right,there is always someone at some point of time who really finds that suicide is the only way out.What I want to tell these people is,just hold on for a bit more longer.Gather the strength from the depths of your heart and continue to struggle down the road.Because soon,you will reach the point where things will start to lighten up or understand better about your actions and realise that if you had commited suicide then,you would have regretted it.I'm sure that bgirl,you have understood that yourself :hug:
I don't encourage people to tell suicidal ppl to "blow it off" or "suck it up",but instead,I'm hping that people can perhaps,help these suicidal people in being there for them when they need help,when they need a shoulder to cry on,when they need a friend.Sometimes,even having someone who knows all of your problems and though they can't help,knowing that someone knows your plight is a relief.These people can't tell others to stop whining about wanting to die,but they can try better ways of discouraging suicide.
to ange_argente,you are right in the sense that suicidal people are not cowards and selfish.

You're also right that commiting suicide is giving up, but don't you dare call them cowards. You have no idea what kind of courage it takes to face each day when you're depressed. Unless you've been there, don't judge.

It does take a lot of courage to face each day when you're depressed,and I haven't anything to contradict your statement,but all I can say is that I really hope all suicidal people can do just that.Gather the courage to face each day,and live for yourself and your loved ones,even live for the sake of experiencing life.Because it is always better.Don't think that you'd regret it if you lived,think that you'd regret it if you don't because you'll be missing out on so many other things. If you live,you might regret it.If you don't,you won't even realise you regret it.So why not live on,and take the risk of regretting it because you might not even live to regret your choice afterall.

#36 bgirl1604

bgirl1604

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 01:06 PM

And for bgirl...
There's no explaining about your father,but I don't believe that teachers and students put u down for nothing.Have you ever wondered what you might have done for them to put u down?Even what you might not have done?Of course,I'm not saying there are no exceptions,but everyone of us have to deal with contradictions to our ways and everytime,we just have to deal with it.And you siblings might not "want nothing to do with you",but have you ever wondered if they have problems of themselves to work out and solve?They could have their own reasons,and do they really throw you aside and pretend that they don't have a sister,namely,you,at all?Like,seriously?
And you don't have to go to your mother talking about suicide to put it in the way of "Telling someone you trust."Instead of "Mom,I want to commit suicide",why don't you try,"Mom,can I talk to you about my problems?" Let your mother know more about yourself.It's obvious that she cares for you and perhaps you don't want her to worry more,but who knows that she's can't provide explanations for you for things you might look in a different perception from her? Ok,so maybe you can't ask "Mom,why does Dad hits me?" but you can still talk to her about your school work,or your personal life,right?
Ok,I've not have much experience with counsellors,though I did sit in a counsellor's lounge for fun once,and there was no talking about my life and problems.Anyway,if you feel that whatever she says,have no impact on your perception of life,then you don't have to talk to her about everything anyway.Jus give her come crap n I think she'll leave you alone.

There isn't an explanation of why my father acted the way he did. As far as teachers and students, theres no reason I can come up with as to why they did those things either. I'm straight A students and I've had teachers on a regular basis ask me, "Don't you know anything?!" Somehow implying that I'm stupid because they asked a question i didn't know the answer to. I also had a lot of friends in public school that I talked to and hung out with all the time, but because I always arrived to class atleast 5 minutes early, teachers still felt the need to ask, "Why do you come to class so early, odn't you have any friends, a social life?" I was a the model student, I had my friends, and yes like many normal students, I had my enemies. Most of the students that didn't like me, felt that way because the few teachers and staff that did like me showed it. At award ceramonies, student announcements, etc. And yes, I did try to work it out with them, but people are going act the way they want to. I'm not trying to portray this perfect girl image, because I have my flaws like everyone else.

Yes, my siblings didn't want anything to do with me. Yes, they did have their own problems, but thats still no reason to totally disregard your younger sister. When I frist went to high school my brother was one of the popular seniors. He had to go to the dentist to have a few teeth removed and took a few days off school, I felt bad for him so I went around to his teachers and friends to recieve Get Well notes/cards. When I went up to them, they were asking me who I was, I told them and almost all of them said that they didn't know he had one. He did mention that he had a brother, but they absolutely dispise each other, so whats with that? What am I supposed to think? I know my brothers have they're own prooblems, but I still tried to be there.

As talking to my mom, she knows (almost) everything about me. Really. There will be times when I'm not sure about something, and I'm thinking about asking her a question, and she'll automatically bring it up. Thats how close we are. I'd tell how school and stuff was when she'd come to pick me up. Yes, I did know that she could help and comfort me, but I made the choice not to. I just didn't want her to know.

Councelers, I wouldn't talk to them about anything other than school. I just don't trust them, atleast the ones that I've come in contact with.

Although I accept that fact that people have the right to do as they choose, I don't condone what I did. Other than school, things haven't gotten too much better, the only difference is that I've started letting go. It's too hard, emotionaly, mentally, and physicaly to hold on to a grudge. Even though I didn't like they way I came to learn it, I realized that life and death are equally important and precious.

Edited by bgirl1604, 08 June 2005 - 01:07 PM.

#37 cosmic_avian

cosmic_avian

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 01:22 PM

Firstly, WHAT?!?!?!  You completely contradicted yourself in what you wrote.  Suicide is not okay - it's the coward's way out - but it's okay if there's a valid reason?  So, there are "valud reasons" and "superficial reasons"?  Obviously you've never been depressed, so what give you the right to say when someone's reasons for contemplating suicide is valid or superficial?

And secondly, your last statement is totally correct.  "Physical scars may heal, but emotional or psychological scars remain until you die."  That's exactly how people who are depressed feel - SCARRED!  They're so emotionally scarred and psychologically scarred that they can't carry them in life any more!

You're also right that commiting suicide is giving up, but don't you dare call them cowards.  You have no idea what kind of courage it takes to face each day when you're depressed.  Unless you've been there, don't judge.

It makes me so furious that people who've never been that depressed, who've never contemplated suicide, would think they have the right to judge others that way.  I'm not saying suicide is right - it's definitely not.  Life is so amazing, so wonderful, so exciting - it's definitely worth living every moment, both good and bad.  But it's unfair, especially for those who haven't been in that state, to judge those who are depressed, to tell them they're cowards, to call them selfish.  Sometimes, for someone who's depressed and contemplating suicide, to them, committing suicide is the most unselfish thing they can do.

Edit
My apologies.  I shouldn't have lashed out like that.  I know this thread is for people to express what they think/how they feel about suicide, and it's about people's opinions, not just my own.  I'm sorry.

View Post

I guess I'll make it simpler for you by stating the mere fact that I have been there -_-. And the reason why I'm able to judge others in such a way is because I know the cause, the effect, and the result.

One that is depressed will obviously live their life differently, and that usually leads to: suicide; killing others, and then suicide; trying to get along without anyone noticing.

It doesn't take a whole lot of courage to live each day when they're depressed, more like the will to live. There's a lot of people, that when depressed, suddenly think all pessimistically and then eventually make things even worst. Then there are those that will be optimistic about things and not think too negatively.

#38 tribute

tribute

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 06:49 PM

it takes a lot to live each day depressed... yes, and the will...
all these are mental strength... but at the brink of suicide, you are tired already... what more strength do you have to talk about?
you are tired about how people push you around and kick u about like trash...
you are tired about how others play around wiht your life...
you are tired about how people can actually look down on you, and their actions are viewed as justifyable
how do u think u would react?

#39 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 07:13 PM

I feel as though Suicide is just away to hide from the pain, a way the get it away and away to think of revenge...you imagin seeing the people that have hurt you in the past crying over you and taking back all the bad things they said...but the thing is, is that you won't get to see them, you won't get to laugh and point at them for being so wrong for there actions, you won't be there to see that!!!....You will be dead! And you won't get to listen to your favorite band again, or talk to your friends again, its not just the people who regrete its you that will soon regrete it all...you'll never get to see what your life was going to end up like up like, you could have had your dream, the life you wanted to live. I think suicide is just a way of hinding and being a coward.

#40 andros

andros

pretty fly.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 09:26 PM

Suicide should be the last thing one thinks about. It really depends on your situtation though, I guess. Some people out there have it THAT bad. I think it IS selfish, but there are always exceptions. I won't elaborate because I'm sure most of you did. Just putting in my two cents.

#41 cosmic_avian

cosmic_avian

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:14 AM

it takes a lot to live each day depressed... yes, and the will...
all these are mental strength... but at the brink of suicide, you are tired already... what more strength do you have to talk about?
you are tired about how people push you around and kick u about like trash...
you are tired about how others play around wiht your life...
you are tired about how people can actually look down on you, and their actions are viewed as justifyable
how do u think u would react?

View Post

Notice how there is usually the same constant pattern that results in such suicidal thoughts? And also how no one actually does anything much about it?

The thing about people that hurt you and do stuff to you isn't usually through hate, but through their entertainment. They choose to push and kick you around because you are weak; you have not given the option to not do stuffs.

I was already in the position where many would do the same to me, but I got stronger and more clever, and now there's just no point in them doing the same towards me because it would not be fun for them.

In stereotypes, it's always the nerds and the geeks having the thoughts during school, but in reality, they are most highly regarded now. There usually isn't the stereotypical nerd around anymore since most people have more skills than just "school-kids".

Why is it, that people go out and learn self-defense, whether it be forms of martial art, projectile weaponry, or simply "street-fights"? To be able to choose the necessary action such as passive resistance or the head-on beat 'em up's will give you a chance to get away from all this torment and into your own little world where you are in control.

Those that just get by helplessly and then thinking about suicide haven't exactly thought about all the possibilities, because unless you're a hermit, there should be someone that can help.

If not, then the person that can help is your TKD master or something.

#42 Cardcaptor Stacey

Cardcaptor Stacey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:30 AM

I'm a strong believer in God and I think He decides life. God brought everyone here for a reason...

Suicide is not an option. It isn't a video game where you can start again. That's the end.

Edited by Cardcaptor Stacey, 11 June 2005 - 09:31 AM.

#43 cosmic_avian

cosmic_avian

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 04:24 PM

I heard that suicide is considered a sin because you're basically destroying the body God gave you, which you should've treated carefully.

Or something like that.
Is suicide a sin?

#44 Shattered;Koibumi

Shattered;Koibumi

Kagome Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 05:54 PM

^

Yes, if you believe in God.

I, like other people have stated believe suicide is bad and uncurable. People don't realize what good things they have now, and believe the world will be better if they're gone. I could'nt imagine my life with my friends if they were suicidal. I can't really stay focused when it comes to this topic, cause my mind runs like crazy about all the different things someone could have been going through that made them choose to be suicidal. You see all the people who's lives were taken unwillingly, and you want to do some as "stupid" and "reckless" as killing yourself?? What purpose what it suggest. Lives are meant to be taken? I hope I don't offend someone when I say stupid and reckless, but I will state my opinions no matter what. Do you know how much pain can you put your family and friends through by killing yourself? Then you here about kids with depression, anti-socialism, and other social issues that become suicidal, and I blame that on society. Kids killing their classmates, and then killing themselves. For what? Because you got ignorant kids who make fun of these kids and don't know when enough is enough. People are like oh, that just happens in movies. Are you kidding me? When you can't take your frustration out on anyone else, you will take it on yourself. I do it sometimes too. If people in this world weren't so damn [at loss of words at this moment]. But if people would just let others be and not make everything about them conform to their standards, we may save a life. I've known people who want to kill themselves cause they think their parents are too tough or the people at school are mean. My first reaction is usually, "dammit, get thicker skin, people gonna say poop to you all the time!" but then I realize I could be pro their decision of suicide by being like that. So I take the time to talk with people. Cause I do believe in God, I believe in my Lord and savior Jesus Christ, that I was given life to serve a purpose on Earth. And do something. If someone's life is taken unwillingly, just know God knew they were an angel on Earth and he wanted them up there with him. But if you decide to kill yourself, you can meet your fate with the devil, were all sinners go. Suicide is such a dark path. I wouldn't want to go down it. No matter how unrewarding my life may seem. I would like to live it to the fullest, the best help you can seek is the help of a mother, the one who gave you life. I believe she gives me the answers to life. And I would never want to leave her, or cause her any pain. Even if she cared I was living or not.

#45 tribute

tribute

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:25 PM

suicide may be seen as a dark path, but what will a person who has lived a life of agony and pain care about it?
i find the only way to stop suicide is not to start it in the first place...
once the thought has come to mind, it will always stay there...
its like bike riding and swimming... you may not recall everything, but you will not be able to forget it...
many of us will view suicide as cowardly and selfih, and what have you, but has anyone thought about the courage you will need to face death head-on?
the will you need to fight your instincts of survival?
the dread you will have to face as you wait slowly for death to claim you life?
no, i doubt many of us here have thought about it...
i, for one have contemplated suicide... but i couldnt muster the courage to face death and pain head-on...
i chose to wait... till i am in junior college, where most of the chemicals i need would be available in the labs, then i will go ahead with my plans...
yes, i am a coward in some ways... but has anyone realised what those committing the act, or sin as others call it, has to prepare?
most suicides are cutting of wrists, that takes time, it is not instantaneous... for death to claim you, you will have to wait for one-third of you blood to be lost... think of the amount of time and pain before that happens...
others choose to shoot themselves... this might cause a massive mount of pain too, unless you blow your brains out fast and whole(meaning ddestroying it with the first shot, and not creating a gap for blood and what else to move through, this is because pain takes time to process. if it comes and goes fast enough, you wont feel it)

the lack of courage to take the pain is why i am still replying to this thread...
rest assured, i will continue to post here as long as something drives me on to feel that i must... that there are still things i have to share...
and when i have posted all i can in here, i will go... peacefully...
to eternal sleep...

for those who want to commit suicide, please pm or email me...
i would like to know how you are going to do it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users