173 replies to this topic

#46 cosmic_avian

cosmic_avian

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 05:30 AM

Eh? You're asking suicidal people how they are going to end their lives?
They have a lot of those "internet suicide groups" online. I think they closed down a massive one in Tokyo or something.

I remember someone saying, "The human memory has two major flaws: We remember what we should forget, and we forget what we should remember."

So, all the negative things we experience in our lives will never go away in this case. Ever wondered why you study like nuts for a test and then manage to forget everything right after?

I've talked to people that have been pushed to the point where they're saying they'll pick up a BB gun and shoot everyone they see, but then they back out and they decide not to do it. Is it because they cannot do it? Or is it merely the fact that they are not living up to their words. Sure, it seems like an idea, to pull everyone with you down to the graves, but what good is it if you're just standing on both sides of the fences?

Such people still have the fear that they will be arrested, or that the pain will hurt from death, which just means they can't do it.

#47 tribute

tribute

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 03:55 PM

Eh? You're asking suicidal people how they are going to end their lives?

View Post

actually, no...
i juz wanna know how, if they are going to do it...
(this deters some from the actual act itself, by talking about how they are going to perform it...)

#48 icer

icer

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 12:22 AM

As a Catholic, i believe that it is a sin. God gave me my body and I plan on keeping it until God says it's time for me to go. But I don't know how it works with other religions. Please inform me on other religions if you would.

#49 dictatormax84

dictatormax84

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 09:34 AM

suicide? stupidly stupid. problems not solved, trouble for everyone.

#50 apocadelic

apocadelic

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 06:52 PM

suicide huh ? well it is a crime but yet people still attempt to do it. people that are like that probably dunno how to free themself or open up their mind and seeing suicide as the only road.

it's stupid and selfish i mean......... what's the point of killing urself ? getting sympathy from other ppl or (for love) the person that dumped u ?
i think it's more like breaking ur family's heart and instead of sympathy from other ppl ........ they would think that person as stupid.

As a Catholic, i believe that it is a sin.  God gave me my body and I plan on keeping it until God says it's time for me to go.  But I don't know how it works with other religions.  Please inform me on other religions if you would.

View Post

it's about the same :thumbsup:

Mod Message: Do not double-post.

#51 BoA Fan 23

BoA Fan 23

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 05:25 AM

suicide is an irresponsible thing to do....it is because suicide does not solve any problems....and leaving all those problems to your related ones....and causing them to feel sad that you have left them......

#52 csjh_4ever

csjh_4ever

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 02:57 PM

Suicide ?? A real bad choice !!! for me .. the cure is JESUS .. maybe u guys can laugh .. and think that this not the choice .. but for me He was, is and will be ... the ONLY !!!
and i think that the problems in your life can use for grow more and more ... u can learn from the problems ...
i know lot of ppl that hav trying to kill themselfs !!! but after met Jesus .. they find a purpose and a new reason for their lifes !!! just like me!!!

i think that person commit the suicide cuz they focus the bad things ... why people forget .. the simple things but worth ?? lik the sunbeans .. air, sun , a smile , a hug .... the simple things that u hav but the other persons dunt hav but are happy ... happiness is not a luck or something lik this .. but is a choice ...

Sucide is not selfish. It is just that when you are very very depress it just hurt it hurt mentally. For example if a person is treated like poop thier whole life without any friends and family who only give more pressure to them or the person who think they will just be a bruden to everyone else they think that sucide is the only way out.
Anyway I can't sucide because there is too much I haven't done yet and I like to face challenges head on instead of running away.

View Post

IT IS WHY WE SHOULD CARE ABOUT EACH PERSON !!! SHOW THEM THAT SUICIDE IS NOT A SOLUTION .. AND GIVE THAN ALL OUR LOVE !!!

Edited by csjh_4ever, 24 July 2005 - 03:03 PM.

#53 knivez

knivez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:37 PM

if you commit suicide, the real problem will begin.youll go to hell and stay there forever

#54 Future S

Future S

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 03:56 AM

Hmm....suicide. I have three words for it : Don't Do It. Why? Well let's see, it proves how weak you are emotionly.

I'm sorry, but this will be VERY mean, and I don't want to offend anyone, but it's how I see it :

Okay, so you have a problem. You're in pain and agony. Let's say your goyfriend dumped you, you lost your uncle, your best friend moved away, you think no one cares about you, or you get abused by your mother. Big deal. If you can't live with it, then you'll want to NOT live at all, right? That's foolish. If you're gonna go out and die after your parents spend years raising you, then go ahead and waste your life because you'll never get another one. There is absolutely no second chance if you suceed in suicide. Okay, let's see, you think no one cares about you. To me, suicide is usually revenge on whatever the problem you're having is. Like, let's see, my parent's don't love me, so now I'll kill myself and show them what they'll lose. Wrong. If they really don't love you, what's the point of trying to get revenge on them? It's not gonna affect them. But if they really do love you, you'll be causing more pain to everyone then to yourself. Suicide is the selfish way out of problems, and sometimes I don't have any respect for people who do it, I just try to stop them, but if it gets to a point where I'm tired of it, I get mad and just tell them to do it if it makes them feel better.

In conclusion, I really don't care if you're going to kill yourself, just remember that there's no second chance, and that you'll regret it if you believe in the after life.

#55 shirlee

shirlee

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 12:48 PM

If people wanted to die. It's completely their choice. If they think that dying is the only way, they had the right to end their life.

Everyone has the right to decide whether to live or not.

Suicide is not a good way to end your problems!

Life is bless. Make the best out of pain, consider tons.

If you look closely, the world is filled with love and peace. Look closely, listen carefully, the world is beautiful. Blooming just for you.

Edited by shirlee, 20 August 2005 - 12:59 PM.

#56 babet

babet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 04:36 PM

i don't think the cause of sucide is just because of life problems. Its about emotions, reaching your limit. I don't think anyone will ever understand why a person commits suicide until you've actually reached that point. The anxiety, the hoplessness, the depression, it can be overwhelming.

Maybe taking your life would be a selfish act or the easy way out to your problems, but it's so much more than that. A person can have the most luxurious life and still think about suicide. Depression would obviously be a leading cause of suicide. Its so bad because ppl can be sad for no reason at all. You have no idea the kind of emotional torture depression can do to you. The feeling of hopelessness leaves nothing but thoughts of suicide. And if you have nothing to live for, nobody there to understand you, then i can logically fathom why suicide would be a path somebody would take.

And maybe ending your life wouldn't solve many problems if it leaves the ppl u care about feeling 'sad'. But its not about them. Its about that person and what he/she is going through. It's like the whole world is some cruel distant place and you just want to disappear.

again....you have to experience that "suicide" feeling to fully understand it. To call a suicidal person "weak" would be uncalled for.

saying that its a bad decision, its stupid, weak, useless etc isn't gonna help. the best way to prevent suicide is to understand wut that person is feeling and connect with them, not condemn them for their thoughts.

Edited by babet, 04 September 2005 - 04:51 PM.

#57 DeathPhoenix

DeathPhoenix

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 08:26 AM

Suicide is a act which is foolish to me as ... u wouldnt want to steal sumthing from urself ... and worst still u r stealing ur own life by ending it ...... the life is urs ... even if days are bad live with it ... if u kill urself juz like that .. u are simply ending all the days u hav spent in ur life ... (more then 6000days for a 18year old)

And in the 6000 days .. what have u done ... have u do a good deed ... if u had ... do urself another good deed by not killing urself ... do a good deed for every1 else u noe in ur life .... stop being a immature human and killing and solving problems by killing urself ...

Would u want any1 to be sad ... ppl that loved u ... frens .. even enemies ... how many poeple u hav known in ur life ... 10000 ?? more ??? would u wan 10000 people to cry over u ??? ... if no whyie suicide ...

#58 BeautifulSiin

BeautifulSiin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 09:32 AM

what i got to say that people who suicide is dumb. im not trying to be mean or anything but why would you kill yourself for? problems? solve them.. if cant? you can always find a way out by NOT BY KILLING YOURSELF but asking for help. i know that i may not understand people because im not in their shoe. if you were to kill yourself, you would even make it worse. the people that care for you will be hurt like you are. some might even have hard time. like some of these boajjang's user said. it is not the cure. what i think that people who suicide is not strong enough. they are weak for they have to go and kill themselves.

Edited by BeautifulSiin, 24 September 2005 - 09:34 AM.

#59 ( ̄ー ̄)

( ̄ー ̄)

crazy fangirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 06:33 PM

BeautifulSiin, I think you don't see the whole picture about suicide.

Yes, I don't think it is right, a person should always have an alternative instead of suiciding. However, did you ever think about the situations some people go through before they decide to suicide? Not everyone has that more options.

Some people, mistreated by their parents. Beat up at school. Money is constantly a problem. Times like those you feel helpless. You can't get out. You can't even turn to your own parents. There are plenty of horrible things people go through but I won't list them all.

My point is that you can't just see people suiciding as ending their lives. Yes, if you look at it literally they are. You need to see it as a person, who is driven to a point where they can't do anything about, to the point where they don't care about anything they hold dear, suiciding.

Really, you must live a happy and protected life. That's a good thing, but you haven't experienced the 'real world'. I haven't to that extent, but I know partially how it feels.

Quoting Shirlee:
Everyone has the right to decide whether to live or not.

I disagree a bit. Often a person who wants to suicide is not mentally stable and can't make proper decisions on their own.

Edited by Jeffu, 24 September 2005 - 06:33 PM.

#60 kwonnie

kwonnie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 06:47 PM

Suicide is a cure to all problems.
Your relations, family problems, studies, unemployment, and what have you.
Once you die, you got nothing to suffer about. I don't believe in afterlife for your info. Once you die, you die as a whole.
Not only is it a cure to all problems, it is a fast and effective cure.

Suicide however, IS an alternative cure compared to the "cures" that would take longer to solve your problems but you'll live in the end. I guess, to choose btw suicide or other cures to solve your problems should be discussed.

But however, it can be selfish of you to suicide. Your family wouldn't like it, neither your friends would, probably.
But your family... suffer for your death? I sometimes don't see why you should pay sympathy for your family's feelings after you die. They're the ones we gave birth to you, they should be held fully responsible for your life since they should think of all the consquences of having children. That's right, parents are the root of your problems. If you're not born, you got no problems.
How about feeling of friends? I doubt they'll care alot for long. Afterall, its not much of their business. And to suicide, you probably don't have a very good friend anyway. Or that friend should be able to help you and succeed. Unless your incredibly stubborn to advice and such.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users