69 replies to this topic

#31 † Lynn †

† Lynn †

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 10:23 PM

i'm against too. But when u are hurt, i believe you have the right to decide if u want to have the baby or not. I know how it feels to carry a child after a rape. i was thirteen. now you guys try to imagine what a child w thirteen years old will think in a situation like that. The world ends. your walls fell down. I wanted to die.

But i decided for no abortion...
but in the third month i had a misscarried........
today i know that was the best for me.
but i still cry every midlle of july.....
my baby would complete 6 years old...

Edited by † Lynn †, 03 July 2005 - 10:23 PM.

#32 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 10:32 PM

i'm against too. But when u are hurt, i believe you have the right to decide if u want to have the baby or not.  I know how it feels to carry a child after a rape. i was thirteen. now you guys try to imagine what a child w thirteen years old will think in a situation like that. The world ends. your walls fell down. I wanted to die.

View Post

I was looking for the person just like you who could end the war on Abortion.
I am a Christ lover and feel strong sense of Morale to serve the people and to love.
This is just the situation where abortion should be allowed, despite what others whether they may be protestant, catholic or (other) may say.

But You TRIED and now it seems it would of been best to have an abortion, you were simply too young to carry. I feel sorry for you loss and want to thank you for courage
and enlightening others of your experience. Do U Need a =/ hug?

Take care :lol:

Edited by kuraudo, 03 July 2005 - 10:33 PM.

#33 † Lynn †

† Lynn †

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 10:57 PM

I was looking for the person just like you who could end the war on Abortion.
I am a Christ lover and feel strong sense of Morale to serve the people and to love.
This is just the situation where abortion should be allowed, despite what others whether they may be protestant, catholic or (other) may say.

But You TRIED and now it seems it would of been best to have an abortion, you were simply too young to carry. I feel sorry for you loss and want to thank you for courage
and enlightening others of your experience. Do U Need a =/ hug?

Take care  :)

View Post

i accept the hug :lol:
thanks ^^

#34 Sasushu

Sasushu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 03:06 AM

i'm against too. But when u are hurt, i believe you have the right to decide if u want to have the baby or not.  I know how it feels to carry a child after a rape. i was thirteen. now you guys try to imagine what a child w thirteen years old will think in a situation like that. The world ends. your walls fell down. I wanted to die.

View Post

wow...thats so sad....such an emotional time it must be for you soon...I can't really decide on an opinion really. If you are pregnant at such a young age you would be giving up your teen years to be a mother if you did have the baby...but if you aborted it then you would always have the guilt of killing another life....teh decisions that must be made for times like this must be so difficult. ..and then to top if off there are other people around you, that even though they want the best for you tend to shove what they think is right in front of your face and expect you to go with it. I'm both supportive and non-supportive to abortion; depends on the person(s) involved and the situations. But abortion would be a most scarring incident if a person goes through it, even if it is for the best.

#35 dictatormax84

dictatormax84

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:23 AM

I think if a lady has to go through 10 months of having a baby, nobody should have any say in wether or not she should keep it or lose it, well except for herself.

View Post

info: when the baby is at 10 months i don't think abortion is to be advised unless on extreme medical grounds that the baby had to be removed. then that will not be *voluntary* abortion, but a *choiceless* abortion.

to † Lynn † : i pity you and i realli admired your willingness to impart such valuable insights. don't be too sad k. it must have been your darkest age and most confusing period. life goes on.

#36 krjeami

krjeami

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,414 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 06:53 AM

At 10 months, it would not even be an abortion. The baby would already be full developed, and also overdue. A c-section would be necessary.

#37 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 01:16 PM

nfo: when the baby is at 10 months i don't think abortion is to be advised unless on extreme medical grounds that the baby had to be removed. then that will not be *voluntary* abortion, but a *choiceless* abortion.

I re-read that sentence several times before I could be fully convinced of its meaning. A normal human pregnancy is around 37 weeks, i.e. 9 months!

Anyways, anybody who's completely, 100%, against abortion is either an extreme woman hater or someone with no medical knowledge. I can understand how 3rd trimester abortions can be considered abhorrent to many, but in the end, maternal health should always be considered greater than fetal health. If an abortion must be done to save the mother's life, well the choice is pretty obvious eh?

#38 cosmic_avian

cosmic_avian

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 04:13 PM

I've heard so many stupid excuses like "Someone out there will love to adopt the child" and sh!t like that, but then again, those excuses are from those that are against abortion 100%. Come on, they give stupid lines like "how can people be so cruel and heartless, killing a living organism?" These people obviously don't know what it's like being a mother, or don't really know what it's like to not have the sufficient resources to raise the child.

Someone should teach them the stuffs.

#39 dictatormax84

dictatormax84

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 09:04 AM

I re-read that sentence several times before I could be fully convinced of its meaning.  A normal human pregnancy is around 37 weeks, i.e. 9 months!

View Post

you stunned me JWu. :blink:
quick wit there. <_<

but in the end, maternal health should always be considered greater than fetal health. 

View Post

hip hip hurrah.

#40 Deathdemon

Deathdemon

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 09:21 AM

i think if someone isn't ready to have a kid, then they shouldn't have it. oh yeah, they can plan on putting it up for adoption, keyword "plan", but the big question is "will the mom (and dad) go through with it?" maybe it's the drugs the doctors pumped into your system but, "maybe we can take care of it." people, people, people. why should anyone be born into a world that's not ready for them? more like how could they. un-fit moms are UN-FIT!!! have you herd of any CPS horror stories? like an un-fit mom partying for days, starving her two kids to death. or a mom who couldn't take the crying anymore so she put the baby in a pot of boiling water? or a mom who lets men into their house, that the mom doesn't even know to well, so the men abuse the kids and sometimes, the mom doesn't even care. you talk about abortion like it's MURDERING a child. well, should the child have to suffer for being born unwanted? and for god sakes, something isn't human unless it's able to be born human. a fetus can just come out and live in the world. now, maybe if the baby was 6 months and actually able to survive, which is possible, then i would be against. guys kill sperm, which is in a way 50% fetus, everyday but pro-life groups don't get on our case for "taking care of business". look, if you don't like it, don't do it. but let other people make their own choice because along the road, it will benifit them. and yes, people should use birth control if they don't want to get knocked up. but it's not going to happen in all cases, and sometimes, it doesn't work.

#41 FukaiMori

FukaiMori

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:11 PM

My mom has had two miscarriages and one abortion, I believe. My 'father' didn't want her to have a child, and he wanted her to have an abortion with me and my youngest sister. I'm not sure for the reasons on her miscarriages, though.

Anyways, I'm pro-choice. I'll just leave it at that.

#42 csjh_4ever

csjh_4ever

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 03:15 PM

I think taking away life is wrong. I disagree with abortion but there are some cases when I believe people should get it, for example rape cases. However if you make that decision you should consider all aspects before taking away that life. I could say more but then I would be going on forever.

View Post

yeah !! i agree with u ..

and if a person are not ready to hav the baby .... why they havent been more responsible ???????????? if they dont be responsible , should accept their consequences !!!!

#43 kingster0517

kingster0517

For Shiznittle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,255 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 03:30 PM

hmm... well i think that abortion can be used if the mother is in danger of getting hurt but should not be done from 1 person more than once. it should be cut down and i think to avoid so many abortions, people should be educated on sex and know to use protection.

#44 FukaiMori

FukaiMori

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:55 PM

hmm... well i think that abortion can be used if the mother is in danger of getting hurt but should not be done from 1 person more than once. it should be cut down and i think to avoid so many abortions, people should be educated on sex and know to use protection.

View Post

SHOULD BE. Teachers SHOULD educate, but some don't.

Honestly, my science teacher said that he gets 'embarrassed' easily. "I'm a Black man, and whenever we get on the sex-ed topic, I turn purple." I mean, really- YOU'RE A TEACHER, IT'S YOUR JOB! Some students actually volunteered, others were like "What do we NOT know nowadays?".

We seriously got more of a sex-education from our spanish teacher. We had like Monday/Tuesday Spanish, Wednesday-Friday Sex-ed. That's pathetic.

Also, what if the woman would get hurt that one time, then two years later get raped? You almost have to put this in both perspectives- People believe that it is murder, but would you REALLY want to look at your baby and see the similar features of the baby and the rapist, and have the baby growing up not knowing who his/her real father was?

#45 cybermiko

cybermiko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:53 PM

ABORTION
Honestly Abortion isn't bad all the way around though. Picture a 7 year old girl getting raped for instance. She gets pregnant. She didn't have a choice. Do you think that it is wrong for her to consider abortion? It's a hard subject to touch on. It all depends on the circumstances, I believe. I wouldn't want my 7-year-old daughter, if I ever have one, to go through that.[/i]

View Post

Actually there are a few girls out there that start that early.

Also a lot of people who referred to unresponsible teens who got pregnant and don't think abortion should be an option. But should the child or pregnancy become a punishiment? I believed unborn children are still living and have a right to being born as a person to be loved rather that a punishment for someone responsible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users