7 replies to this topic

#1 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 01:53 AM

i just think, we should share boa new album as a teaser, so members would likely to buy boa's new album, ...if we post all boa's new mp3 here, and leecher downloaded it.. dont you think they will never buy boa album, coz they can just search all of it here?

so i think its better to post only a few selected mp3 and let the rest "uneasily shared" coz it will increase other people interest to buy boa's new album

from my personal experience :

i all of download boa's new album as quickly as possible coz im very courious(everyone in the forum ask "how's boa new album, which song do you like best,etc...)... then after i have it, my personal interest to buy boa's new album has greatly decreased =(

(im still gonna buy it though, coz i promised -_____- and promise must be kept)

the point is :
just post a few boa's Mp3 and let the other unshared for a leecher -____-

Edited by Redmage, 23 June 2005 - 03:24 AM.

#2 Evolution

Evolution

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:01 AM

The problem is that even if members do not release the songs, leechers will still be able to acquire them elsewhere. We're not the only site that provides BoA* downloads.

Granted, if your suggestion is implemented, there might be a lot less leechers floating around.

#3 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:13 AM

^leecher get boa album somewhere else is none of our problems, our server works very hard and crashed becoz of this right?

and its not really wise to share all of it :thumbsup:

#4 kaile

kaile

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 11:13 AM

^leecher get boa album somewhere else is none of our problems, our server works very hard and crashed becoz of this right?

and its not really wise to share all of it ;)

View Post

I personally really agree with this. Even though i dont even live near any asian country where they can sell BoA CD's, I'm still gonna let my friends buy it for me and ship them over to me~!!

Of course it's very easy to say I'm gonna buy the cd after downing it, but yeah, some people actually DO that.

I hate to see BoAjjang get ruined because of server/bandwidth probs, becuz I practically go here everyday to check out on the news and what-not.
I support BoAjjang very much, but not in the way how audiofiles are just scattered at free will for everyone to download.

Videofiles however are welcome ^^ :D
Btw, even though if OUR members don't spread the files, doesn't mean we might as well join the mediocre group. To me, that's pretty lame cuz this is not the way to support your idol OR your forum ;)
So myeah, that's all..

Edited by kaile, 08 July 2005 - 11:16 AM.

#5 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:22 PM

I hate to see BoAjjang get ruined because of server/bandwidth probs, becuz I practically go here everyday to check out on the news and what-not.

The sporadic BoAjjang server outages that we've been experiencing will be corrected shortly (by the end of the month). [We're getting a new server].

#6 dalilvietplaya

dalilvietplaya

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:16 PM

^thats good to hear?

#7 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 07:49 PM

yaay, at least. some uber cool news :P

#8 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 07:35 AM

In my own views, leaving out a few mp3s of the complete does not help this view one bit. People will not buy albums just because they want to hear those additional tracks that weren't served here. Have you ever found yourself saying to yourself: "I'd like to buy that album but I might only like a few songs"? I think if people are able to hear the entire album, they will be in a much better position to judge for themselves whether the album is worthy of buying or not.

I believe our members buy albums because they truly support BoA and her music. They sample these mp3s and henceforth make their purchase as most of us have. I'm not saying that full-album-sharing works perfectly because there will always be people who won't buy and just burn the music. But, for this site with many many true music fans, I believe it's a good thing to have entire albums sampled and it actually increases interest and purchasing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users