15 replies to this topic

#1 kid[z]ero

kid[z]ero

Exalted Channel Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:58 AM

The popular singer, BoA, returned home to Korea from Japan on the 10th of April at 5 pm only to prepare immediately for her 3rd album (in Korea).

After managing to sell out on tickets for her tour in all three cities in Japan, BoA came home to sort through song compositions for her next album includings pieces written by the famous Yoo Young Jin. After she finishes recording, the album is to be released and sold somewhere around the middle of next month.

Prior to her last album (2.5, Miracle) in Korea (which was compiled of songs by Japanese composers), BoA's 3rd album will only contain songs written by native composers (from Korea). -----[my own note: the article says it was her 2nd album that had songs composed by Japanese composers, but I think they made a mistake...unless they meant Listen to my Heart (the bonus track) o_O?]

Included in the album will be a song called which will be performed at the 'Hi Seoul Festival' in May.

Aside from this, BoA is scheduled to shoot more CFs and on the 26th of April, she will come to Los Angeles for the Korean Centennial Music Festival.

On her return, BoA stated, "I saw several Korean fans at my performance in Tokyo, Japan to root me on and show support, which in turn, gave me a lot of strength. I want to devote myself to this new album in return of thanks for all the support I've received."

Credit's to TL's Universe for hosting the INforMation

credit Annetti (finklses) for translation

#2 shinhryu

shinhryu

BoA* KNIGHT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 10:22 AM

hm...thnx for info ;) wonder what will the new album calll :)

#3 AkiraKenshin

AkiraKenshin

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 11:22 AM

WOW Boa's really pushing herself. . .new japanese single, new korean cd, acting for that HK movie, designing for ADDIDAs and modelling for DIE day. . .it all seems too much. .she's some kind of super-korean-all-'roud-celeb

#4 Jonnie

Jonnie

HP:

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 12:02 PM

All Korean.. wait Asian Artists push themselves...

With all the money their music record companies are stealing from them, they really gotta work their asses off. I think it's not fair... But it's true. The artists we love so much earn so little. That's why BoA has like a million concerts a year, because Concerts make money.

In conclusion! We gotta support BoA and buy her LEGAL merchandise. Buy her CD's, her DVD, her clothes, her posters... whatever it is that she is presenting. Sarang Hae BoA!

#5 shinhryu

shinhryu

BoA* KNIGHT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 12:06 PM

show that your a true fan of boa and buy all her stuff to support her :)

#6 AkiraKenshin

AkiraKenshin

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 12:08 PM

lol truuu
BUY OFFICIAL STUFF TO SUPPORT BOA
DO IT! its so much ebtter. . plus, if you get fake stuff. . HOW YOU GONNA GET HER TO SIGN IT HUH?!?
she'll spit in your face if you get to her to sign a CD-R :)
hahah no she wouldn't, but i'm sure her manager would
yeah. they make SOOO little. . .J-lo made more doing "HeartBReakers" than all the money made by BoA this year. . .$10 million i think it was. . around there. boa get's paid what. . close to nothing compared to that figure! Most expensive contracts for kpop artists are only like 2 million US. . .for a CONTRACt (more than one year usually). i forget the numbers but they're similar to that

#7 kid[z]ero

kid[z]ero

Exalted Channel Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 12:25 PM

i wan all of BoA posters!! especially that kiseki one.. :) n a few other rare ones...
wra... BoA is the great ;)

#8 shinhryu

shinhryu

BoA* KNIGHT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 12:27 PM

yah i need some poster and i should go buy more stuff when i find store that sells it around here so far i only got 1 cd :) and that's not enought

#9 [email protected]

[email protected]

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:41 PM

i got 7 boa posters ... and another one just got make that 8 ... all her cd's not opened all japan version ..like 60 soemthign photoes and tahst about it haha

#10 shinhryu

shinhryu

BoA* KNIGHT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:59 PM

wow man u must spend a lot of money on it damn to bad i don't like to buy stuff on yesasia and i don't buy much stuff online neways. god damn where can i find one here that sell everything.

#11 [email protected]

[email protected]

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 07:11 PM

yesasia and ebay... you can get almost eveyrhting jsut gotta spend mad dough

#12 kid[z]ero

kid[z]ero

Exalted Channel Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 10:27 PM

keke... rare's non opening cds way...
:) y dont u give me some boa posters :)
i want the kiseki one... ;)

#13 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 10:40 PM

Scan them! :)

#14 [email protected]

[email protected]

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 12:34 AM

my scanner is not the size of the posters but i can scan parts of them.... haha give them? i spent over 1000 on all boa stuff what are you smoking

#15 Jonnie

Jonnie

HP:

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 06:51 AM

Yet she still doesn't know you exist :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users