10 replies to this topic

#1 kyo-jai

kyo-jai

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 07:36 PM

WEll...basically...i was just bored after doin my....hugeeee project..so i decided to hang out here ...is like...a part of my life now ;) neways....after what coolin said...

Wow, a bunch of BoA lovers and their rant. ^_^

kinda gave me this idea of..starting to topic...it mite b pointless..but what the hey....
so...whats ur rant!?.....
mines!?....
gotta think.....lol so just say urs !! :D

#2 BeA*

BeA*

BoA* Lookalike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 10:01 PM

rant? huh? um my vocabulary is kinda lil [lol]. umm what's rant?

#3 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 10:06 PM

A long ramble of various information with no need for organization.

#4 kyo-jai

kyo-jai

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 11:01 AM

der u go :)

#5 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 08:13 PM

I think people are too lazy to type a rant. :)

#6 Chronos

Chronos

O.G. BoA IRC OP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 02:11 AM

Here we go!

i remember when i first started liking boa she was really really cute and always dressed in cutesy things and i was like, aww how cute!!!, and i always wanted to squeeze her and hug her cuz she was so cute! but then she started getting 'sexier and sexier' and doing things like listen to my heart and valenti, which i also liked a lot and i was like, 'damn that's hot!', but at the same time i was thinking, 'aww man she's maturing and she's no longer the cute little girl i used to be almost infatuated with' and then as time went on she was still really cute just more mature and i started losing my fervor for her. and then i began to wonder, 'what is it that boa really wants?' i mean really... what does boa honestly want in her life. what does she want in the future and what does she want RIGHT NOW. i know if you asked her she'd probably say something like 'to be the best pop star ever' and then smile and stuff but i'm sure there is waaaay more under the table that she's not disclosing for business reasons and for contractual reasons and stuff like that. and then i started thinking, man if she goes out with a guy, i'll be like awwwwwww and i'll lose a lot of interest in her. but if she started going out with a girl i'd be like WHOA THAT'S HOT!!! and then i'd get all excited and be like daaaaaaaaaaaaamn. but that chances of that are basically 1 in a 1000 that she would be into girls. so anyway, the point im trying to make is that i want boa to be my own personal sex slave. haha, no im just kidding. im sorry i said that, i don't mean to offend anyone. it was just a joke! don't kill me! please! this rant is only 80% true and reflective of my feelings. heck, even my statistics are inaccurate. so anyway, the moral of the story is: a stone in the bush is worth two boas in a room. what?

So so, did you actually read it all? Haha!

#7 Grandmaster TSE

Grandmaster TSE

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 10:53 AM

HAHAHHAH
i just say the my her my own personal sex slave
HAHAHAHHAH
:)

#8 kyo-jai

kyo-jai

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 11:08 AM

LOl..i actually read it all.....
and ur right..she is gettin.."sexier and sexier" even tho shes still cute...but i just hope for one thing....plz not let her be like a christina agulera or britney spears....
well bascially...my first thots of BoA wasnt too great....i jsut thot..wow..cute girl...but for sum..weird reason..i started to think..WOW...shes like...the best...so thats how i started to b a huge fan of her....i believe she can be way better than what she is now.....shes already world known.....what would her next.."goal" be....win the grammy's?...who knows...mayb she just wanna do stuff liek a normal girl would.....go out...sleep...cuz i doubt she cna get much sleep from all that ..work .........and boA is da best.....and will 4ever b da best no matter what.....screw the rumurs....boa can kick any ones ass....sorry for the language...like britney or sth....and yah i just wanted to ....get that out lol..

#9 Kenshin-Mofo

Kenshin-Mofo

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 02:27 PM

lolz yea i definitely agree with sexier thing...but i dont think shes hot....shes cute and can be sexy but not hot...and it depends on how media reflects on her..i mean if they reflect on BoA as a sexy person her personality might start to change and be omething like britney spears or soemthing so i hope she doesnt change but be more mature

#10 kyo-jai

kyo-jai

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 02:50 PM

yeh....lets hope.......
the bOa now..is great.....lets keep it dat way

#11 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 07:40 PM

Haha Chronos, I remember having that conversation with you. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users