#1 BeA*

BeA*

BoA* Lookalike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:11 PM

here in Sacramento, California~~

The weather today was hecka funny!! It wasn't the usual sunny cool days it was always..the weather was really dark in the morning and then near the afternoon the sky was full of clouds. i thought it would sprinkle but then as the day went on it started to sprinkle, then heavy rain...NOW THUNDER!!! but not like regular lights kind..this was really loud roars that vibrated and shook the house a lil~~!! OMG!! it was soo freaky!!! im soo scared earlier to go to sleep....because i sleep in a bunk bed (im on bottom..booo!) and i thought that if it got worse and everything were to fall..iono..the bed above me would fall..thats what i kept thinking (haha..im soo paranoid)..but then now it all stopped..just light rain and some flash of lightning now..havent been scared for a while...ahh well..something fr me to write in my journal now..

im praying for those involve in the hurricanes~~i know they were more scared and sad than i am right now...

soo..i heard on the news like all the hurricanes were being cause by the beginning of global warming?? (DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!) someone help explain the hurricanes to me please

(if this counts as spam please move..i dont know where this should have gone)

#2 kwonnie

kwonnie

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:41 PM

All the heavy, rolling thunder blahblah.
We get it 150days per year. :notworthy:

#3 APrayer4U

APrayer4U

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 01:26 PM

thanks bea

lol that is some weird weather =x...

anyways.. hurricanes are strengthened by heat.

so the hotter it gets... the stronger the hurricane is

#4 Deathdemon

Deathdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 01:29 PM

over here...it's grey. no sun, not really raining. i remember once, it rained, hailed, sun, snow, thunder...all in the same day. but not much diversity in wa when it comes to the weather. it's just usually crappy, cept the summer. then it's sunny sometimes, rainy the other times.

#5 JiNo

JiNo

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 02:49 PM

Here we just got some light rain and some strong winds nothing too severe..it didnt go to thunder and lightning though.

#6 Daenar

Daenar

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:06 PM

well firstly, Day After Tomorrow depicts physical phenomenons that are unrealistic and physically impossible, so no worries. -_-

global warming does play a role in the forming of hurricanes, but that is not a major influence. hurricanes would form whether we have the growing crisis of global warming or not.

hurricanes (also called typhoons in other locations) only form over large bodies of water. because of equatorial (tropical) wind patterns, tropical storms form. essentially, a hurricane is just a tropical storm that is formed with the right factors coming into play: low pressure, warm and moist air, warm temperature

it has to do with the air/winds moving westward over water. as the warm air rises over water and cools, condenses and falls back down, this cycle creates energy that feeds the moving mass of air and gives it this cyclonic effect. the energy formed causes the cloud mass to rotate counterclockwise (if i remember correctly) and continues to move quickly with energy being provided as long as the hurricane remains over warm water.

oh ya, IF you ever have a choice (lol?), you DO NOT want to be where the top right-hand side of the hurricane will hit. that is 12:00 to 3:00 with clock directions. that quadrant is the most powerful and most damaging as the violent cloud mass is rotating counterclockwise.

#7 ForeverAzn

ForeverAzn

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:21 PM

yesterday...we got rain all day long..pretty hard rain too
today was much better...cool and sunny

#8 goodkarma

goodkarma

GROOVEDiGGER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image

-_-

Edited by goodkarma, 27 September 2005 - 06:43 PM.

#9 thaly

thaly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 07:14 PM

i wished it was raining down here. it's so hot outside.

#10 lilbboyFOSHO

lilbboyFOSHO

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 08:31 PM

wow...thats like what happened over here a couple days ago. it was just a regular sunny but a little cloudy day. then after school some of us saw lightning and heard the thunder coming from the mountains east of us [ i live about 10 miles from the coast...and 10-15 miles from the mountains].then on my way home from dropping of my friend, it started to sprinkle but then stopped. then at around i say...1 am, i woke up and heard lighting and thunder really close to where i live, ha so i turned off my comuter because i was scared that lightning would strike through...after that i slept through it then all of a sudden...FLASH BOOM...at around 2:30 am...the lightning was right above my house..i mean RIGHT ABOVE it. you could acually hear the electricity from the bolt.it was so loud and shook the whole house and car alarms went off. it lasted for like 30 minutes...it was pretty scary. ha i dropped to the floor too cuhz my bed is right next to the window. im glad i turned off my computer. my friend said that a bolt hit right next to his car. thats scary. lol then the days after that it was just another normal sunny day. btw i live in san diego, cali.

Edited by lilbboyFOSHO, 27 September 2005 - 08:32 PM.

#11 BoAFriend

BoAFriend

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:10 PM

Weird....I'm down in Los Angeles and yesterday it was partially cloudly in the morning then the sun would come out, go away, and come back.

Then during my 5th period class, it started to rain. It went on for like 2-5 minutes, then stopped. Then the sun came back out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users