Photo

What do you think about plastic surgery?

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#31 weebekahng2

weebekahng2

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:05 AM

I don't think plastic surgery is good at all. Just that scoiety is telling everyone that you have to be pretty and sexy looking like those models and singers, but they are forgetting who they are meant to be. Using money to buy looks to get the ones you want in your life just isn't right.

#32 twinkle_mist

twinkle_mist

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:57 PM

Hmm....well, I'm not really against it, but I think that people shouldn't get it. It costs a lot of money, and could end up spending more, if there was an accident, or something was infected. Natural looks are usually the best looks, and getting plastic surgery just to get something change (ie: eyes, mouth), isn't worth it at all (err..well, i guess it does, depending on the person).

#33 ( ̄ー ̄)

( ̄ー ̄)

crazy fangirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:14 AM

Feh. Plastic Surgery<3

What? Lots of pretty idols for me to save pictures of because of it<33

#34 b_o_a

b_o_a

kJJ's Front Teeth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 02:14 PM

i'm not against it, and i'm not planning on having it LOL
because it's people's choice, if they want to they can, and if they need one, then go ahead, it doesnt matter, cuz some people just think they'd do anything to get prettier~~ ^^

#35 Nacho

Nacho

♫ = ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 02:16 PM

I think everyones pretty in there own ways... I think people who do plastic surgery just dont like themselves that much...

#36 Deathdemon

Deathdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 03:59 PM

oh well. if someone wants to do w/e they want with their body, it's their choice. i don't know, it's as simple as that. but if it gets screwed up, oh well. the person should study what they're getting done before being impulsive.

#37 atlanticgal

atlanticgal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:14 AM

I'm going to do plastic surgrey when i grow up....................................on my back LOL

because i had this tumor on my back and they did surgrey on it 3 times!! now the scar is HUGE and ugly. so if i wear like a tank top or a sleeves-less shirt, you could see this big ugly scar. its not pretty

#38 Guest_SuYen_*

Guest_SuYen_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:45 PM

Im not againts it, its just that abuse themselves with it when they already look normal.

Plastic Surgery is there for the people who got in a car accident and really messed up their face.

#39 Blank

Blank

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 09:26 PM

Unless you look like a troll and a piece of crap mushed together and is held together by duct tape, you shouldn't get plastic surgery. People who looks normal before, but still gets plastic surgery are just, um how should i say this... have low self-esteem...

#40 kyle6600

kyle6600

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:21 AM

i have nothing against plastic surgery.. if they want to do it because they want to look good then they should do it as long as they dont overdo it.. there was this one lady wherein she had 29 plastic surgeries done to her and shes only 26. she looks like a walking barbie.. as they say, everything should be done in moderation..

#41 shinhuamanda

shinhuamanda

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:53 PM

Well I read this story about a girl who got her face melted in a fire. She couldn't eat and other stuff because her face became so deformed. It ended up that plastic surgery saved her life. For those cases, plastic surgery is a hero. I'm okay with plastic surgery. One of my friend's mom has it.

Edited by shinhuamanda, 22 January 2006 - 03:53 PM.

#42 Ricadonna

Ricadonna

Gackt Inspector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:52 PM

^ I read in the newspaper about this woman who had literally half her face blown off by her husband's gun (I think it was a magnum). He had wanted to kill her, but instead, half her face was destroyed. She was still alive, still retained all brain function, and could talk and use her other eye and smell & stuff, but she had to keep her face wrapped in a cloth. How horrible is that?

Anyway, she's getting plastic surgery to re-construct her face (or the part that was injured). So it works wonders for people that had accidents or have disabilities, but in my opinion, poor self-esteem is also a disability, because sometimes it keeps someone from functioning as a normal member of society... Maybe that's stretching it, but that's my opinion on the cases of "accident victims" v. "people who just want it/have low self-esteem".

#43 tokyo_honey

tokyo_honey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:58 AM

Posted Image

Nuff said.

the only reason micheal jackson got plastic surgery is because h broke his nose during a practice. and he changed his skin color because he has some kind of skin disease, not cuz he wanted to be a white man.

#44 ( ̄ー ̄)

( ̄ー ̄)

crazy fangirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:59 PM

the only reason micheal jackson got plastic surgery is because h broke his nose during a practice. and he changed his skin color because he has some kind of skin disease, not cuz he wanted to be a white man.

I don't know about the nose thing... but I was under the assumption from bits of television shows etc. that his skin is so white because he had done so much plastic surgery on it... not because of a disease.

Where are you getting your information? O__o

#45 Deathdemon

Deathdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:30 PM

he claims that his skin thing is a disease, although the disease would put spots on his face first and maybe gradually grow. if you've seen MJs videos in the past, you can see that his skin tone is getting lighter and lighter. it went from somewhat dark skin in the jackson 5 to a caramel color in the 80's to a white color, and that's not how the disease works. the disease just starts with the color white, not in between. look at his color in all of his 80's videos, he must have started then. and just from looking at his face, you can tell that he has had WAY more than just a few surgeries. and anyways, he's weird. he's not the kind of person we should believe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users