Photo

If a girl starts beating on a guy, should he fight back?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#16 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:12 PM

omg what are ya guys saying??? I think guys should never hit a girl! Even if it might be her fault. I think its just wrong. You can never lay your hands on them, i mean if a guy i know hits me, i would never forgive him.

What if you see your dad getting pistol-whipped by a big woman that's twice his size? You're gonna say "Dad! Don't hit her! She's female." What if he gets hit so hard that he loses his eyesight thereafter? Will you say "Dad, you did the right thing by not hitting her. It's a shame that you lost your eyesight but that's just how things are--you should never hit a woman"?

What if an obnoxious and violent female teenager starts beating your grandfather with his cane? Still ok?

#17 linhie

linhie

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:24 PM

What if you see your dad getting pistol-whipped by a big woman that's twice his size? You're gonna say "Dad! Don't hit her! She's female." What if he gets hit so hard that he loses his eyesight thereafter? Will you say "Dad, you did the right thing by not hitting her. It's a shame that you lost your eyesight but that's just how things are--you should never hit a woman"?

What if an obnoxious and violent female teenager starts beating your grandfather with his cane? Still ok?

yes , its still okay. A guy should never hit a girl.

#18 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:26 PM

yes , its still okay. A guy should never hit a girl.

That would also mean that you'd rather have your father murdered by not hitting someone back. I feel sorry for the male members in your family.

I seriously hope you don't have male children because in my opinion, you wouldn't protect your child the way a mother should in the event that an aforementioned altercation arises.

#19 linhie

linhie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:31 PM

wow, that hurted.

#20 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:33 PM

That would also mean that you'd rather have your father murdered by not hitting someone back. I feel sorry for the male members in your family.

I seriously hope you don't have male children because in my opinion, you wouldn't protect your child the way a mother should in the event that an aforementioned altercation arises.

Indeed. :D

Another thing I must mention, is that us males have a 'gang'. More like a triad.
The twins: testicles, and the captain: penis. Now when our friends hurt, we hurt even more. =/
And it's like natural instinct for a female to attack the 'gang' even though a male's face, head, neck is in open view to hit. So obviously, if a female were to attack our 'gang', we'd have to seek some sort of compensation for the pain caused.

I thought women wanted gender equality? Females like linhie are sending the females back a few steps in their fight for equality.

If males can drive, so can females.
If males can play sports, so can females.
If males can commit crimes, so can females.
So what's stopping males from hitting females, when females are free/willingly able to hit males?

#21 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:33 PM

what is wrong with you?why would you such a thing? THat i should never have kids?? why would you ever say that to a girl? yes i meant what i said when guys never hitting a girl, but i believe if she is about to kill him then yes he shold protect himself. I hope you know what you said really hurted , when all this time i thought you was the good mooderator.

What is wrong with me? On this matter, I stand by what I said.

If someone would rather have family members get hurt/killed, I would rather not have children raised by them.

[EDIT] Also, stating my opinion, that which does not match yours, makes me a bad moderator? That's a very interesting concept.

#22 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:36 PM

omg what are ya guys saying??? I think guys should never hit a girl! Even if it might be her fault. I think its just wrong. You can never lay your hands on them, i mean if a guy i know hits me, i would never forgive him.

What?
Although I have more than average respect for females, I don't go out of my way to becoming a victim of abuse. Woman who beat on me are merely taking advantage on your "customs".
Its a trend like this that allows women to prey on men as Man eaters. I never again will underestimate a woman.

Now I don't condone beating back on your Mom or something, but it all depends what she is doing. There is a huge difference between getting slapped upside the head for doing wrong things compared to getting hit with a broken glass bottle.

I am sure if that dude who got his weiner cut off was in a better position to defend himself from that wife,
he would.

Edited by kuraudo, 01 December 2005 - 05:39 PM.

#23 linhie

linhie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:38 PM

sorry not modoerator, i meant person.

What?
Although I have more than average respect for females, I don't go out of my way to becoming a victim of abuse. Woman who beat on me are merely taking advantage on your "customs".
Its a trend like this that allows women to prey on men as Man eaters. I never again will underestimate a woman.

Now I don't condone beating back on your Mom or something, but it all depends what she is doing. There is a huge difference between getting slapped upside the head for doing wrong things compared to getting hit with a broken glass bottle.

I am sure if that dude who got his weiner cut off was in a better position to defend himself from that wife,
he would.

What i meant was that a guy should never hit a women , only if she is like some physco cuty, or is about to kill him.

#24 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:39 PM

Ok. I'm a bad person for disagreeing with you, although you are a good person for letting your father get blinded for no reason other than "Men should not hit women".

Is it just me or does anyone else think there's a major flaw to this logic?

linhie: You will once again get in trouble for not thinking before you blurt out your posts. Be careful to not get into another heated argument just because someone doesn't agree with you. I see you continually edit your posts--you really don't want to be misenterpreted.

#25 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:42 PM

What i meant was that a guy should never hit a women , only if she is like some physco cuty, or is about to kill him.

This thread seems pretty vague when the topic starter said "beating". So I left different case scenarios
(Mom disciplining vs. Psycho cuty). At least you see the difference. :D

Edited by kuraudo, 01 December 2005 - 05:43 PM.

#26 linhie

linhie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:43 PM

dude you was the one who made the remarks first saying i should never have babies. You took it to another level. I can hurt people at times, but i would never say something like that to anybody. Never.

#27 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:46 PM

dude you was the one who made the remarks first saying i should never have babies. You took it to another level. I can hurt people at times, but i would never say something like that to anybody. Never.

Do you understand why I said that? I did give a reason--read it.

#28 linhie

linhie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:48 PM

Do you understand why I said that? I did give a reason--read it.

That don't give an excuse to mentally hurt someone like that. Okay sure, you think I am a horrible person. But don't you think you was a little wrong when you said that to me? Why would anyone in their right mind go that far and hurt someone?

#29 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:51 PM

That don't give an excuse to mentally hurt someone like that. Okay sure, you think I am a horrible person. But don't you think you was a little wrong when you said that to me? Why would anyone in their right mind go that far and hurt someone?

The problem with you is that you fixate on something that is totally irrelevant to the topic. The way I see it, as soon as someone says 'I disagree with you,' you forget about what the original argument is and the remainder of your posts become totally off-base.

If you want to continue with this 'personal' issue of yours, take it to my private inbox. No more of this in this thread.

#30 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:54 PM

linhie: This isn't about who's right or wrong, but to be able to accept everybody's point of view. I don't know how you were raised to function in society, but around here, we all know it's all give and take, up and down, and all those other polar opposites.

And please, follow Serious Discussion rules regarding proper grammar, spelling, etc.

"dude you was the one who made the remarks first saying i should never have babies. "

Dude, you were the one who made the initial remarks....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users