Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:31 PM
part of mah engie hw. ive looked it up in mah dictionary. . and this word is not even in it. 0.o
Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:35 PM
Too act cute??
Oh.. Its acute... I think it means tooo/extremely acute... that doesnt help either, eh?
I dunno.. maybe try google or smth...?
Edited by rissa, 05 December 2005 - 08:36 PM.
Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:37 PM
1. External; outer.
2. Excessive; extreme.
1. Not yet used up; remaining.
2. Extra; surplus.
a·cute (acuteness is a noun)
1. Having a sharp point or tip.
2. Keenly perceptive or discerning: “a raw, chilling and psychologically acute novel of human passions reduced to their deadliest essence” (Literary Guild Magazine). See Synonyms at sharp.
3. Reacting readily to stimuli or impressions; sensitive: His hearing was unusually acute.
4. Of great importance or consequence; crucial: an acute lack of research funds.
5. Extremely sharp or severe; intense: acute pain; acute relief.
1. Having a rapid onset and following a short but severe course: acute disease.
2. Afflicted by a disease exhibiting a rapid onset followed by a short, severe course: acute patients.
7. Music. High in pitch; shrill.
8. Geometry. Having an acute angle: an acute triangle.
i couldn't find it at dictionary.com either. i'd think it would mean a combo of those two but that's just me lol
Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:50 PM
but to me it sounds medical so it might be in the medical dictionary.
Posted 05 December 2005 - 09:44 PM
Posted 05 December 2005 - 11:20 PM
acute - really smart, perceptive, keen...
and since the word is over-acute-ness
i'm pretty sure its overly smart... but not quote me on that... unless its right
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users