81 replies to this topic

#76 dalilvietplaya

dalilvietplaya

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:37 AM

there's no need to edit my post if i can just correct myself later in a reply to you, assuming that you can read past one sentence, of course.

She has a point.... :(

#77 Jakalope'sBoy

Jakalope'sBoy

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:53 AM

You guys should have just said your information is anecdotal to prevent confusion.

#78 jpmiyuka

jpmiyuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:12 PM

It goes both ways, both Asian + African Americans don't excpet the whole "black and asian couples" thing. I'm gonna be straight with you. If i were to go out with an african american my dad would go freaking nuts. Why? i don't know...maybe hes racist maybe hes not... personally i don't care. The matter of the fact is that if who people really cared about each other, then race doesn't matter. So what if people talk behind your back... at least you are being true to youself. I personally think that we're all the same.....seeing how i am colorblind...i don't see black/white/asian/mexican... i see everyone equally.... i percieve people by the way they act to me and to others....

for the most part....i agree with tracy.. (lilazndemongrl)

:( Well its great to see some people are open minded.

#79 dalilvietplaya

dalilvietplaya

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:28 PM

:( Well its great to see some people are open minded.

tracy.. (lilazndemongrl) is open minded too...just got to see her p.o.v.

#80 jpmiyuka

jpmiyuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 05:09 PM

^ Yeah I understand what she was saying also. I think she is very open minded. I appluad her tremondously for taking a chance that I think most people wouldnt take. That's why left the part in on your post "for the most part....i agree with tracy.. (lilazndemongrl)"

If you ask me, some people seem like they are ashamed to admit that they went out with someone who is black, excluding lilazndemongrl.

Edited by jpmiyuka, 10 May 2006 - 05:12 PM.

#81 Shattered;Koibumi

Shattered;Koibumi

Kagome Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 10:27 AM

I don`t see how this conversation is any different from:
AsianxCaucasians, AsiansxHispanics.
We are not living a 100 years back, you think people would realize that. Times are changing and if some people think that interracial dating between blacks and asians, whites and asians, or any other mix is wrong...is a -insert bad word here/use your imagination-
I don`t see anything wrong if someone believes Asian & Afircan Americans are unethical, I`m a daughter of very close-minded parents....I just kind of shake my head at it. Affection isn`t and shouldn`t be based on someones skin color or racial background.

#82 -Rikku-

-Rikku-

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 05:42 PM

I don't think there's anything wrong with people dating interracially. It doesn't matter as long as they love each other, right? I don't find it strange. But I, personally, wouldn't. Not that I'm racist (I hope D:), but it's just..different.
I just repeated what everyone else said, didn't I. Sorry. ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users