435 replies to this topic

#1 kireisnowtenshi

kireisnowtenshi

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:19 AM

Well I've noticed that with time I've lost interest in BoA. Not to say that she's not my favorite anymore, thats just the thing. She is my favorite Asian singer and yet she's boring me. I have no idea why she just continues to lose my interests. I dont even wanna buy her new album :wub: . So I figure that I cant be the only one losing interest in BoA. Theres gotta be SOMEONE out there who kinda gets where Im coming from lol.

So please give your opinions... :D

OMGOSH Im so surprised to see that this thread is still alive.

Well since this was written well over a year ago I've learned to deal with what BoA has to offer now. So I mean people can still give thier opinions on the issue but as for people dissing this thread...please get a life lol. Its here. Deal with it folks. Just state what you think and keep a pushin.

And I love reading what you people have to say cause in the end its all about BoA :D

Edited by kireisnowtenshi, 26 March 2007 - 11:14 AM.

#2 Odyism

Odyism

Odyism

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:29 AM

I know what you are going through. And curently I am bored with her also. I'm not really excited for the album either considering there are only 5 new tracks. And most of the new tracks have engrish in them or cheesy song titles...and that usually means a crappy song :D

#3 kireisnowtenshi

kireisnowtenshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:40 AM

Yea totally lol

And when I really should be excited about her album I aint lol. It sounds pathetic to me.

But yea lol I knew there was someone out there lol Thanks Ody !

#4 Lily

Lily

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:48 AM

I don't know, I'm kind of losing interest in her newer singles. I mean, when a new single pops out I still do get excited but, recently, I've found myself listening to her older music much much more often than her newer stuff.

I don't know though, I mean, maybe BoA will improve? Maybe she's going through a phase right now or something..

#5 Blebekblebek

Blebekblebek

~ Kelelep di Laut ~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:04 PM

for me ... almost...since she doing so much experiment that i don't like

but everlasting single is enough to cover it up...

I fall in love again w/ BoA :D

#6 ( ̄ー ̄)

( ̄ー ̄)

crazy fangirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:26 PM

Yes, partly because I'm regularly trying out new artists through the download section~

I'm listening to Se7en right now... :D

#7 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:38 PM

It's probably the fact that you are enjoying other artist's music other than BoA. I mean, if that's the case, I think it's nice because then you're not stuck just on one artist and being obssessive about it.

I still listen to BoA and I'm not losing as much of an interest in her, but I do listen to everything else. I listen to what I call "Happy Songs". Which is that one song (Saranghae?) from Kim Jong Kook and the two songs from Koyote. I listen to BoA when I want to feel relax.

I wouldn't say that you're necessarily losing interest, I think it's just that maybe, you're opening the door to other artists so you spend less time on BoA than you would have.

#8 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:44 PM

^yeah im with uni =]

i still listen to boa but the main group on my list right now is ftts =D

#9 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:56 PM

I just think her songs arent as catchy anymore her songs aint appealing anymore not as much as the older ones like her My Name album it seems shes trying to go back to her old ways releasing korean,japanese version of each song BORING

#10 peachy9

peachy9

mocha DREAMS;

• Members
  • 7,967 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:58 PM

I'm still pretty good with BoA but I'm starting to listen to DBSK a lot more recently lol because my friend got me into them :D'

#11 kireisnowtenshi

kireisnowtenshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:58 PM

It's probably the fact that you are enjoying other artist's music other than BoA. I mean, if that's the case, I think it's nice because then you're not stuck just on one artist and being obssessive about it.

I still listen to BoA and I'm not losing as much of an interest in her, but I do listen to everything else. I listen to what I call "Happy Songs". Which is that one song (Saranghae?) from Kim Jong Kook and the two songs from Koyote. I listen to BoA when I want to feel relax.

I wouldn't say that you're necessarily losing interest, I think it's just that maybe, you're opening the door to other artists so you spend less time on BoA than you would have.

Yea I get what your saying. Maybe I am enjoying other artists music more. But I honestly dont think that its. I just think BoA's been a big dissappointment and Im getting bored with her. I dont think I spend less time on one artists or another. I try to keep it pretty eqaul with all the music I do have.

But like some one mentioned I find myself going back to the older songs more. So maybe its not that she's boring, maybe I just dont like her music. Scratch that I KNOW I dont like the music lol. But 'Everlasting' had me giving her more confidence...so I dont know lol.

#12 dying1004

dying1004

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:59 PM

ah it's understandable. i went through that phase a while ago. but i'm back and crazy about her again.

#13 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:01 PM

erm well after make a secret and dakishimeru , i havent been THAT into BoA as much although after everlasting okay the obsession went up x] but anyway
like a few ppl have said, Im like excited when i hear about a single but i try not to expect to much anymore esp after dakishimeru and MaS
and her album im excited though i wonder how the heck silent screamerz sounds like :D

#14 Odyism

Odyism

Odyism

• Banned
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:03 PM

Yea I get what your saying. Maybe I am enjoying other artists music more. But I honestly dont think that its. I just think BoA's been a big dissappointment and Im getting bored with her. I dont think I spend less time on one artists or another. I try to keep it pretty eqaul with all the music I do have.

But like some one mentioned I find myself going back to the older songs more. So maybe its not that she's boring, maybe I just dont like her music. Scratch that I KNOW I dont like the music lol. But 'Everlasting' had me giving her more confidence...so I dont know lol.

For me it is somewhat similar. Usually with BoA's older releases I instantly loved the songs, but now it is different. Now I either instantly love the song, and then hardly listen to it again (girls on top album) or I dislike the song at first, but learn to like/love it (Everlasting, Dakishimeru, With U, Long Time No See, and Before you said goodbye to me). But the Everlasting single I like dinstantly Soundscape + People Say = :D

With Dakishimeru I hated the song and PV, but once I saw the live performances with the great dancing I loved it. But you still can't pay me to like Make a Secret :X (i've watched the pv twice..and listened to the song like 10 times..)

#15 Ricadonna

Ricadonna

Gackt Inspector

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:03 PM

I still really like her, but I guess my interest in her has... slowed a bit. Not that I like her any less (I like her more~), but I'm just not all "Omg BoA~ <333" anymore... or something?

I'm listening to more Korean artists that I have been introduced to by going through this forum/knowing about BoA... So even if I lost all interest in her, I would still have her to thank for loving Se7en & Wheesung~ <3

I guess like Uni said, I'm just enjoying a lot of different artists now... :]

For me it is somewhat similar. Usually with BoA's older releases I instantly loved the songs, but now it is different. Now I either instantly love the song, and then hardly listen to it again (girls on top album) or I dislike the song at first, but learn to like/love it (Everlasting, Dakishimeru, With U, Long Time No See, and Before you said goodbye to me). But the Everlasting single I like dinstantly Soundscape + People Say = :D

Same here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users