75 replies to this topic

#31 kaminokami2086

kaminokami2086

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 09:04 PM

^I did and all I have to say is WOW!!! That's a tough (and interesting) history dude. Hope you don't really feel that depressed and that you find the light of day. I use to think like that too, but now I see that life is worth living even if its not always pleasant, life is something to charish.

#32 Naruta-chan

Naruta-chan

VietPucca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 09:36 PM

Waddup ppl,

and all those Ho Chi Minh + Communist Party supporters

we have very opposing views

but I see more killing happenning on the communist side.

I've learned that their ideal is getting what they want through whatever means necessary
(read a couple documents on Hitler)

anyway,

i dont have the time to read through this all
but I would like to come back to it.

but Just want to let you know
that the vietnamese communist party sucks
that is why the country is not progressing...

so anyway, i will make my point at a later time

#33 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:02 PM

The title of this topic is "President Bush." If you want to discuss Vietnam, feel free to start a new topic, but keep this one for idiot monkey discussions only please.

#34 Yola

Yola

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:21 AM

"Yeah, he fu*ks up a lot, and yeah, he's hare-brained sometimes, but he's got a good heart. Which I think is basically George Bush."

- Trey Parker, creator of South Park

Edited by Yola, 10 March 2006 - 11:21 AM.

#35 Sticky

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:41 AM

"Yeah, he fu*ks up a lot, and yeah, he's hare-brained sometimes, but he's got a good heart. Which I think is basically George Bush."

- Trey Parker, creator of South Park

That's a bad excuse for everything that has happened to the US. I mean, why in the hell did people even vote for this guy?

Just because of his party background, why would you vote for this fool????

Did anyone know that his grand dad SUPPORTED Adolf Hitler????!!

#36 Ricadonna

Ricadonna

Gackt Inspector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:44 PM

^ So his grandfather supported Adolf Hitler? And... support of dictators is genetic?

I'm not a Republican, and I by no means like Bush and I agree with everything else you said, but that's like saying because my grandfather was a general with Pancho Villa that I would be anti-American & support goose chases of an outlaws. ...bad example, but you know what I mean, right?

Edited by Ricadonna, 10 March 2006 - 12:51 PM.

#37 Sticky

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 01:26 PM

^ So his grandfather supported Adolf Hitler? And... support of dictators is genetic?

I'm not a Republican, and I by no means like Bush and I agree with everything else you said, but that's like saying because my grandfather was a general with Pancho Villa that I would be anti-American & support goose chases of an outlaws. ...bad example, but you know what I mean, right?

And his father supported the contras in Columbia.

What ya say to that?

It runs in the family.

Plus, President Bush is already the reason why Afghanistan is so messed up.

Cluster bombs that look like food packets. Wow.

Do you think I am anti-American?

Edited by Sticky, 11 March 2006 - 09:18 AM.

#38 Black_BoA_Gal786

Black_BoA_Gal786

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:46 PM

I don't like him, he's not much of a leader in my eyes, for one thing, he started the 'war' in Iraq when it's not even a war, your just killing of family members and people that had nothing to do with 9/11. Earth to Bush, it wasn't Iraqi's it was people from Saudi Arabia. It's not a war because as far as I heard thier not fighting back, thier at our mercy, and it still all over the news (at least on Amy Goodman's show, my parents watch her), and he's on the brig of killing of the population just for some stupid oil.

#39 Sticky

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 07:41 PM

I don't like him, he's not much of a leader in my eyes, for one thing, he started the 'war' in Iraq when it's not even a war, your just killing of family members and people that had nothing to do with 9/11. Earth to Bush, it wasn't Iraqi's it was people from Saudi Arabia. It's not a war because as far as I heard thier not fighting back, thier at our mercy, and it still all over the news (at least on Amy Goodman's show, my parents watch her), and he's on the brig of killing of the population just for some stupid oil.

There's much more than oil from what the US is gaining from this.

#40 reinbou_oreo

reinbou_oreo

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 09:55 AM

Didn't Bush say he had a plan to reduce the usage of oil?

But I anyways, Bush is...ewww. I don't like him and I don't support him, but have you ever thought why he went into Iraq? He thought Saddam Hussein was a threat to the US, though he obviously wasnt. The deal with Iraq was the UN wanted to see if he had any weapons of mass destruction. Bush wasn't patient enough with the UN so he decided to invade Iraq to see for himself. There were no weapons of mass destruction, so here is the big mess we have now: getting a new democratic governement in Iraq. Of course, not everyone is welcoming that idea, including the insurgents. This is why there are all the bombings and suicide misssions in Iraq. Sure it is mostly the Bush Administration for this fault, but can you blame him for trying to at least make a new peace in Iraq.

And then there's the other part I dont like about Busb. Mostly, he makes the United States look like a bully. Maybe his excuse is he's trying to promote democracy, but have you noticed how much were involved in World Affairs? We're usually interferring with other country's affairs.

Well, that's most of what I have to say.

#41 kaminokami2086

kaminokami2086

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:32 PM

To Black BoA Gal: The insurgents not fighting back? Then how do the US soldiers die, just out of curiousity. Because the Iraqis are fighting back. The people that did 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia, but they were not working for the government. They were from a terrorist group, which was linked to Sadam.

To Reinbou_Oreo: Sadam may not have been an immediate threat to the US. But he was a dictator, preaching anti-Americanism. So it isn't obvious he wasn't a threat. After all Adolf Hitler was not a threat to the US at the time but if you gave him time, he would have been with much more power. The deal with war is to crush your enemy before they get too strong for you too handle. And could you tell me you would rather have Sadam still in power?

And to Sticky: Hatred does not run in the family. A lot of people are thought that, but in recent generations, the child has created his own ideals as he grows older. People have their political reasons to support unpopular ideals. For instance, a lot of anti-war americans thing highly of Hugo Chavez, the Venezualan prez. He preaches how he hates the US for the war they are causing and theri corporate gains at any cost. He is loved for that which seems fair. But as much as Hugo Chavez hates America corporations the Venezulan gov makes most of their money selling oil to the US. Also he hates war so much that he kills off any politcal foe that rises in Venezuala. So much for being anti war. As long as your being a dictator in your own country.

#42 Sticky

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:49 PM

To Black BoA Gal: The insurgents not fighting back? Then how do the US soldiers die, just out of curiousity. Because the Iraqis are fighting back. The people that did 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia, but they were not working for the government. They were from a terrorist group, which was linked to Sadam.

Wow, you actually fell for propaganda? Saddam is NOT linked to Al Qaeda.

There is no evidence, no proof. Nothing. How many times have you been watching Fox News Kamino?

Edited by Sticky, 13 March 2006 - 04:51 PM.

#43 kaminokami2086

kaminokami2086

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:25 PM

Wow, you actually fell for propaganda? Saddam is NOT linked to Al Qaeda.

There is no evidence, no proof. Nothing. How many times have you been watching Fox News Kamino?

You don't need written proof when there is video out there of Al Qaeda saying they will free Saddam. I don't watch Fox news. Search the web a bit a find some of the terrorist videos.

#44 Sticky

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:20 PM

You don't need written proof when there is video out there of Al Qaeda saying they will free Saddam. I don't watch Fox news. Search the web a bit a find some of the terrorist videos.

Oh, you're talking about the newly created terror cells. All the US has done, is spawned new terrorists with "violence to make peace." In the end, whenever we make war with another country it spawns new terrorists.

Also, have you heard about one of the former chief justices saying that the US is soon to turn into a dictatorship? It was on one of the UN news sites.

Not to mention she is a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN. :)

Edited by Sticky, 13 March 2006 - 11:21 PM.

#45 Guest_Umbra Res_*

Guest_Umbra Res_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:19 PM

ugh....Bush...we'll never stop talking about this fool. Hes trying to change the gov't into what he wants, without informing the citizens and without anyone of the white house or members of gov't knowing. How sad. Alot of people are blind to that, and I rather not know about the crappy gov't anymore. I never liked politics, and I've never liked the fact that the voting polls were rigged, and that Bush is even the pres.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users