Photo

President Bush

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#76 Guest_Umbra Res_*

Guest_Umbra Res_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2006 - 01:04 PM

Bush is absolutely nothing like that, and it's scary to think people would compare him to the anti-christ. He cares and tries very hard. Bush had nothing to do with Hurrican Katrina which was simply a natural disaster. 9/11 was a case of islamic extermists. It's not the end of the world. It just seems like it because we are currently living in this. There is always bad things going on, we just are bombarded more so with news reports that are from people who are doing nothing more then trying to get a rating. Things are rough now but they always will be. I don't know if their has ever been a large amount of time where there hasn't been war and fighting.

Like I said, just a thought, I view the Bible the same way I view The Iliad and the Odessy, full of myth. These events just keep building on top of one another and well, end up in disaster. Nothing really good has happened to the world...no peace...people think. I believe the world will end, when, I don't care, but certain things in the bible are kinda accurate and make you think. As for Bush, he tries harder in making himself look good on television, just to cover up his actions...but the effects are everywhere. Bush knew about 9/11 before it was going to happen. Alot of people could have been saved in hurricane Katrina if Bush took the proper action. The facts are in front of our eyes, yet many people rather to look the other way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users