Photo

Do you believe in the official story of 9/11?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 legendsofaranna

legendsofaranna

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:23 PM

I'm starting to doubt the official story of 9/11. There are some unanswered questions about the WTC. For instance, why did the WTC fall at free fall speed without any resistance between the floors? Videos and seismic data shows that the WTC fell in 10 seconds. From the height of the WTC, we can see that it did fall at free fall speed. There are many more unanswered questions. I will just summarize it all by quote this site:

World Trade Center Towers

* Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.
* Footage shows explosives were placed in both towers before the attack to cause the towers to disintegrate into dust.
* The towers fell exactly into their footprint, taking the path of most resistance in about 10 seconds, the same amount of time it takes an object to fall that distance in a vacuum.
* The towers tossed massive steel beams 200 feet in each direction, too far to be explained by a gravity collapse.
* Survivors and firefighters report explosions at the BASE of the WTC towers at the same time as the planes hit it - how did Osama do this?
* Pools of molten metal were found 7 stories under the towers 6 weeks after the attack. It takes 5000+ degrees Fahrenheit to turn steel into liquid. Where did this energy come from?
* The top of the south tower began to collapse sideways, then righted itself, falling into it's footprint. This is impossible with only gravity working to collapse the tower.

Building 7

* It was a 47 story, steel-framed building that disintegrated later in the day, also from explosives. It was not hit by any planes. How did Osama pull this one off?
* The 23rd floor was the Mayor’s "Emergency Command Center," a reinforced bunker which had its own air and water supply. Could this have been the command center for destroying the towers?

Pentagon

* How does a 65 ton Boeing 767 with a 125 foot wingspan fit through a single 16 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon leaving virtually no wreckage?
* There is no evidence of a Boeing 767, seats, wings, engines, luggage or the dead passengers at the Pentagon.
* The Pentagon security video suggests a missile explosion rather than a jet fuel explosion.

The Planes

* The planes that hit the WTC towers, from viewing the footage in slow motion, do not appear to be standard passenger jets.
* What is the explosive flash on the side of the towers just before the planes penetrate the buildings?
* With Flight 93, the reported flight of the "Lets Roll" hero's, wreckage was strewn 8 miles from the crash sight when this plane was reported to be "ditched" in Pennsylvania. How is that possible?
* At least 8 of the reported 19 "hijackers" are still alive, as reported by the UK Guardian Newspaper.
* There are no Arab names on ANY of the passenger lists for the 4 hijacked flights.
* There is no video showing the "hijackers" boarding any of the planes, only fuzzy security footage from Logan Airport for a connecting flight.
* Cellular phone calls are nearly impossible in flight above 8000 feet as cell phones have low power and cell towers point downwards.

http://www.question911.com/

Also, why are the terrorist bombers still alive in the world? Why is the media avoiding any discussion on 9/11? Why did NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) fail to use fighters to prevent the planes from hitting the WTC? Why were people near the Pentagon undergoing decontamination? Why didn't we find a chair or a computer after the towers were bombed?

The last question is important because it is evidence that explosives were used.

Edited by legendsofaranna, 05 February 2006 - 05:43 PM.

#2 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:46 PM

i watched a video on this before too, it was at least 1 hr long
i really do believe that 911 was planned by our government. why? no clue

but what you stated was basically what was in the video

http://video.google....320890224991194

there the video =]

#3 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:54 PM

i watched a video on this before too, it was at least 1 hr long
i really do believe that 911 was planned by our government. why? no clue

but what you stated was basically what was in the video

http://video.google....320890224991194

there the video =]

Yes! I watched this video and read about this website. In fact along with the Free masonry connnections with the Presidency and Osama, and a biased film about Bush, perhaps theres a lot more than meets the eye.
Its highly possible that its not as simple as what we are told by the government.
As for now I research these claims because I don't actually know what is fact or fiction.
Do the towers have that specific melting point? Correct tons of steel as accurate? These are things I have not researched in depth myself to further my conclusions.

Back with Research:

"
World Trade Center collapse
Modern structures are designed to resist fire for a specific length of time. Safety features such as fire retarding materials and sprinkler systems help to contain fires, help extinguish flames, or prevent steel from being exposed to excessively high temperatures. This gives occupants time to escape and allow fire fighters to extinguish blazes, before the building is catastrophically damaged." -University of Sydney, Australia. http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/wtc.shtml

So yeah, built upon infrastructures on steel, but in the site there is a dispute claiming that it is not even necessary to melt steel for the building to collapse.

Edited by kuraudo, 05 February 2006 - 06:49 PM.

#4 Blank

Blank

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:53 PM

if i remember rite.... the towers were also made from reinforced metal... which was nearly impossible for a plane to destroy it......

#5 Hiraikotsu

Hiraikotsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:17 PM

I don't believe any of the crap the government made up to explain 9/11 :P You only need a tiny bit of common sense to see that 99% of the explanations they provided are unlogical, unreasonable, and completely impossible. I just hope that eventually, more people will come to understand this, and in turn, someday we'll know the entire truth about what happened that day. It's unfortunate to see how corrupt our government is, since those are the people that control our lives and it's sad to see what people will do for money these days..

#6 kuraudo

kuraudo

• Members
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:32 PM

xbeat, glad you see it that way too.
I simply have a difficult time believing the govt, but at the same token a difficult time expressing it with hardcore evidence. So it was my reason why I didn't post a very confident statement above.

The videos 1 and 2 provided by Loose change are a remarkable presentation which leaves more questions to ponder.

Such as: That hole in the pentagon was roughly the size of a cruise missle, not that of a Boeing.

#7 Hiraikotsu

Hiraikotsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:45 PM

xbeat, glad you see it that way too.
I simply have a difficult time believing the govt, but at the same token a difficult time expressing it with hardcore evidence. So it was my reason why I didn't post a very confident statement above.

The videos 1 and 2 provided by Loose change are a remarkable presentation which leaves more questions to ponder.

Such as: That hole in the pentagon was roughly the size of a cruise missle, not that of a Boeing.

I've been doing research on 9/11 for years since I've had doubts in my mind ever since the day it happened. My suspicions were confirmed after I watched all the videos and documentaries on it. I used to think I was the only crazy person who thought I heard multiple explosions before hearing other people talk about it :sly: My mom worked [and still works] in the Bank of New York. The building is only about a block away from where the twin towers were at the time so I can tell you that it definately looked like a controlled demolition from what I saw.

Anyway, I'll be quiet now or I'll start ranting and then it will be impossible to shut me up :P I'm very passionate about this subject and it means a lot to me since I knew several people who died on September 11th. I'm glad to see people using their brains and not believing the crap that the government tries to feed us :(

Edited by xbeatofangelx, 05 February 2006 - 07:50 PM.

#8 Blank

Blank

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:54 PM

Government = evil propoganda machine.....

90% of important stuff they tell us... like 911 is Bull. Sh.....

if the 911 happened as they say it... then most of this stuff about how they made up a story to cover the truth won't be here then...

#9 kuraudo

kuraudo

• Members
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:55 PM

As much as i like to shut you up ............KIDDING :P :(

Indeed Xbeat, you are not blind, I am not blind either.
I try to dig into a lot of non propanda resources where the CIA is involved in a lot of cover ups, conspiracies
and also theres plenty of documentation I just found out there , including YOURSELF a WITNESS
to the destruction of the "two towers"
I watched these videos, I read the witnesses statements, and then the materials involving the destruction.

Now i know a living, breathing person to witness in these key events that are documented by Loose change as TRUE.

Thank you for replying!

I know someone very well who works in the government, and he won't deny that Bush has some bs behind his sleeve, as well as agreeing possibly
the CIA has coverups.

*My sister's co worker died in the Tower (he went out for a business trip to NY) and called his wife while he was going to die. Yes a sad story indeed.

please.... tell me.... and maybe some other ppl more about what happened.... since i was still asleep during the time that tragedy happened...

Sir. Blank
(Remembering the sunny morning of 9/11/2001)

I happened to be getting ready for my Life drawing Art class that day with the TV news on. On TV (ch11 fox news?)
They were talking all happily, nothing special and then they suddenly the people stopped talking as a BOOM could be heard from the channel. They think like Oh MY GOD, what has just happened? (Saying something along the lines of that)

The Tower it appears it has been hit by an Airplane!!!
Then the camera switches to the plane hitting the Tower. I was like HOLY ..
am I awake?? I thought I was dreaming!!!

I left to school, but my class decided that they would TRY to carry on the class. However, the teacher stopped after 30 minutes and said that we were excused.

Edited by kuraudo, 05 February 2006 - 08:02 PM.

#10 Leilani

Leilani

*~*~Soul_Sister~*~*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:29 PM

I was terrified when this happened...
I was in my bed when I saw the 9/11 event on TV ...
It gave me the creeps ...
Yeah some of the questions there ... I thought about ...
when it happened ...

I think it's not only osama's fault ... or is it not his fault .... ??????
There are several things going on inside the US government and pentagon ... that maybe if we knew ... they will have to kill us ...

The media doesn't want to clear this ... because ... they know something ... and someone or something is keeping them quiet ...

Sometimes the government use other people ... to do their "dirty tricks"
... this happens in my country too ... politicians are the most cruel people in the world ... well Lawyers are next to them ...

#11 kaminokami2086

kaminokami2086

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:19 PM

God can't believe that people are falling for this kind of conspiracy. Yes, the US gov is twisted but to do this? I higly doubt it. To answer some questions:

1)Why did the WTC fall at free fall speed without any resistance between the floors?
Because their was more weight falling into the floor than it was built to support.

2)Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.
The architects of the towers admitted to doing a few shortcuts that he thought wouldnt affect the building, hell who would think a plane would hit the building they create. And was fuel the only thing burnign no. If fuel cannot burn steel explain how some buildings are burned into the ground with things that are less flamable than steel?

3)How does a 65 ton Boeing 767 with a 125 foot wingspan fit through a single 16 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon leaving virtually no wreckage?
Some predict that some of the passengers fought off the terrorist near the end and crashed it before intention. I was in DC a few weeks after, The wreckage was there maybe not twin towers huge but it was there. and the gov covered this one fast thinking what would people think if they saw their center of defense in such a state.

4)There are no Arab names on ANY of the passenger lists for the 4 hijacked flights
Ever heard of an alias?

Lastly go meet someone who actually witnessed it and ask them if they think it was a conspiracy you insensetive a-hole!

I know I can't win against people who think that their government is corrupt to this point but can you tell me a reason for such a conspiracy? Bush has two years left if nothing big happens in those two years i hope you guy realize your follies. And why would Osama and many of terrorist want to make themselves hunted for life.

#12 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:15 PM

kaminokami2086, refrain from using language such as "you insensetive a-hole!" please. There is no need for vulgar words in this thread. People have their own opinions and you have yours, but you don't see people calling others who believed 9/11 an "a-hole". So I suggest you don't.

#13 Artius

Artius

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:58 AM

To be honest, there are many questions about this event, but u can't hoenstly believe that the government would be able to answer all the questions. THere might be sensitive information they're not telling us, but placing the government behind destroying building in their own country is hard to believe, not impossible, but hard. Also, i guess the question in the ned is, why would they blow their own city up? Afganistan really has little value to the states, unless they wnat to use the country as a base to watch China. But they already have Japan for that.

#14 kwonnie

kwonnie

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:21 AM

All governments likes to hide things. That's a fact.

For some of the questions you'll need a professor to think about that. They know the best.

1)The government/publisher censored some parts of the articles and made reaplcements...
2) The media didn't have much to report and dumped a few reasons in. :|

#15 kaminokami2086

kaminokami2086

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:48 PM

kaminokami2086, refrain from using language such as "you insensetive a-hole!" please. There is no need for vulgar words in this thread. People have their own opinions and you have yours, but you don't see people calling others who believed 9/11 an "a-hole". So I suggest you don't.

How come I'm singled out? If you look in other threads in this forum there are cursing that are not even abreviated and very clear. Never have I seen someone elso post to refrain from doing so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users