Photo

Do you believe in the official story of 9/11?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#16 Soluna

Soluna

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:28 PM

I don't know what to believe in anymore. One minute, the government is saying that it happpend but yet, they have confliciting stories. The conspirary theorist have their story and most of the guys pumping out these theories have no clue what the hell they are talking about. I mean, It's so easy to post something on the internet and make it believeble.

#17 legendsofaranna

legendsofaranna

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:40 PM

God can't believe that people are falling for this kind of conspiracy. Yes, the US gov is twisted but to do this? I higly doubt it. To answer some questions:

1)Why did the WTC fall at free fall speed without any resistance between the floors?
Because their was more weight falling into the floor than it was built to support.

2)Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.
The architects of the towers admitted to doing a few shortcuts that he thought wouldnt affect the building, hell who would think a plane would hit the building they create. And was fuel the only thing burnign no. If fuel cannot burn steel explain how some buildings are burned into the ground with things that are less flamable than steel?

3)How does a 65 ton Boeing 767 with a 125 foot wingspan fit through a single 16 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon leaving virtually no wreckage?
Some predict that some of the passengers fought off the terrorist near the end and crashed it before intention. I was in DC a few weeks after, The wreckage was there maybe not twin towers huge but it was there. and the gov covered this one fast thinking what would people think if they saw their center of defense in such a state.

4)There are no Arab names on ANY of the passenger lists for the 4 hijacked flights
Ever heard of an alias?

Lastly go meet someone who actually witnessed it and ask them if they think it was a conspiracy you insensetive a-hole!

I know I can't win against people who think that their government is corrupt to this point but can you tell me a reason for such a conspiracy? Bush has two years left if nothing big happens in those two years i hope you guy realize your follies. And why would Osama and many of terrorist want to make themselves hunted for life.

1) How can steel not be strong enough to support a tower when steel are used in bridges to support hundreds of cars?

2) Describe one event in history where fire has destroyed a building that was made out of something less flammable than steel.

3) There is no video or picture that supports your statement that wreckage actually exists around the pentagon.

4) Was there any eye-witnesses at the airport that saw an Arab boarding the planes?

Not every eye witness is intelligent enough to be suspicious of the WTC, building 7 or the pentagon. Or, some people doesn't want to be labelled as a "conspiracy nut" right in front of people or the media.

However, I can tell you people around the WTC are having breathing problems because they were inhaling demolition debris that the media claimed it to be just dust.

But what's important is nobody have enough evidence or excuses to deny that explosives were used.

The reason for such a conspiracy because there are unanswered questions. Because there wasn't enough evidence to support the official story.

Nothing big is going to happen in the next 2 years? Why the dispute over Iran's nuclear weapons? Why the rising oil prices?

Osama and the terrorists didn't want themselves to be haunted for life.

Ok. You forced me to tell this secret that might risk me getting killed. The real terrorists are the Mossad who are the terrorist network of Israel. If you do more and deeper investigation, all the evidence will link back to Israel who used false flags so that the U.S. can help fight their war. The U.S. right now is only supporting Israel's war.

Edited by legendsofaranna, 06 February 2006 - 02:44 PM.

#18 Hiraikotsu

Hiraikotsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:14 PM

Ok. You forced me to tell this secret that might risk me getting killed. The real terrorists are the Mossad who are the terrorist network of Israel. If you do more and deeper investigation, all the evidence will link back to Israel who used false flags so that the U.S. can help fight their war. The U.S. right now is only supporting Israel's war.

Can you provide some substantial backup or proof for that statement? :D How do you know they used false flags? :) Just wondering :lol:

#19 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:22 PM

How come I'm singled out? If you look in other threads in this forum there are cursing that are not even abreviated and very clear. Never have I seen someone elso post to refrain from doing so.

I've never seen any cursing except damn and that wasn't as out of bounds as you were.

You were calling people of this forum assholes just because they believe different things about 9/11 then you were. It was completely out of bounds. You should respect other people's opinions here. Some of these people are looking at what could be pure facts. You are insulting everyone by calling them assholes. How would you like to be called an asshole just because I didn't agree with your beliefs? You wouldn't like it.

I refuse to let someone, alone a member from this site, call others in the same community a vulgar name. A community isn't a community if there are people calling each other names. A community is where people respect each other and each others opinion.

If you have a problem with this, then PM me and we'll deal with it.

And I'm sorry if you think I singled you out, but I seriously haven't seen anything vulgar wise in this forum. I've seen people use damn, damn you, or things like that, but they're usually joking around.

#20 Isabella89

Isabella89

Clarissa = future pin-up artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:39 PM

Can you provide some substantial backup or proof for that statement? :D How do you know they used false flags? :D Just wondering :notworthy:

I second that. I think Israel is unjustly blamed for alot of things and I wouldn't mind some proof of this. I realy doubt that Israel is the problem. I also don't think that there is any conspiracy going on. I think that 9/11 is a case of islamic terrorists. While the trade towers were huge they are still just buildings and not able to with stand planes going into them. Once the top crumbles it's only a matter of time before it completely falls. But people will believe what they want to believe. To me this seems to be way overanalyzed as if people are looking for the slightest thing that proves it's a conspiracy. Yes I believe the official story. Nothing seems to make me doubt it.

Edited by Isabella89, 06 February 2006 - 07:54 PM.

#21 fallchildren

fallchildren

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:53 PM

Well, the reason why the towers fell straight down is a question of simple physics. How far something has to tip over to fall is proportional to its base. In this case, the base of the Twin Towers were 208 ft on each side. This means that the tower would have to tip, at the very least, 100 ft in one direction (which would shift its center of gravity away from the base) for the entire building to tip over. Now, building aren't solid objects; they're basically boxes of air. If the skyscrapers started tipping over, the columns supporting the building would buckle and collapse; they're not designed to handle that kind of stress. So, the Twin Towers could never tip over. In the process, the columns would collapse, and the entire building would collapse straight down. No other explosives required.
^ all paraphrased from http://www.pbs.org/w...c/collapse.html

Edited by fallchildren, 06 February 2006 - 07:54 PM.

#22 kaminokami2086

kaminokami2086

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:01 PM

1) How can steel not be strong enough to support a tower when steel are used in bridges to support hundreds of cars?

2) Describe one event in history where fire has destroyed a building that was made out of something less flammable than steel.

3) There is no video or picture that supports your statement that wreckage actually exists around the pentagon.

4) Was there any eye-witnesses at the airport that saw an Arab boarding the planes?

Not every eye witness is intelligent enough to be suspicious of the WTC, building 7 or the pentagon. Or, some people doesn't want to be labelled as a "conspiracy nut" right in front of people or the media.

However, I can tell you people around the WTC are having breathing problems because they were inhaling demolition debris that the media claimed it to be just dust.

But what's important is nobody have enough evidence or excuses to deny that explosives were used.

The reason for such a conspiracy because there are unanswered questions. Because there wasn't enough evidence to support the official story.

Nothing big is going to happen in the next 2 years? Why the dispute over Iran's nuclear weapons? Why the rising oil prices?

Osama and the terrorists didn't want themselves to be haunted for life.

1) The above post backs what I said
2) Okay maybe I eexagerated on this point, but once a fire starts it does not matter how flamable the steel is, it will eventually buckle and collapse.
3)Posted Image There you go an existing pic you said there was none.
4) You got me there.

Iran nuclear dispute? There is also a N.Korea nuclear dispute, was there a conspiracy for that too? Oil prices are dictated by OPEC, US has no control over that.

#23 Artius

Artius

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:34 PM

The debris seem to be all from the building, A boeing Commercial jet should leave alot more debris than that.

#24 kaminokami2086

kaminokami2086

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:30 PM

The debris seem to be all from the building, A boeing Commercial jet should leave alot more debris than that.

How would you know how much debris should there be? Have you ever experienced a commercial jet hit a building in person?

#25 budonkadonk

budonkadonk

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:57 AM

I've worked with the people that actually handle the remains for all involved in these incidents. And yes, we did get the charred remains of the terrorists that were identified through dental and DNA records.... as were the remains of all the other souls. It took every fiber in the souls of the individuals handling the remains to treat the terrorists' remains with the same respect as they treated our lost American souls.

So, please don't ever bring that up as an argument again.

As for those searching for "all the answers", you'll never get them. I'm sure that a lot of the information tied into these cases is well beyond secret. Does it mean that the government is trying to cover up a folley? No, not at all. The information has to be protected... perhaps it'll disclose the weaknesses in our defense systems or it'll basically spread information that we do not want leaked.

Information like that is secure at the highest levels because it NEEDS to be. If anyone caught wind of it... there's no guarantee that it wouldn't spread. Once that happens, the US is much more vulnerable than it already is.

As for NORAD... it's main purpose is missile defense. While it monitors that airways, how would they know that a stray commercial airliner is a threat until it's too late. We didn't have military aircraft out patrolling the inland skies of America during peace time operations. We don't hotbed fighter aircraft in our homeland... It takes time to scramble aircraft... once they're scrambled, they aren't as fast as the general public thinks they are. The human factor limits the speed that manned aircraft can travel.

Yes, all of the facts aren't out there, but they won't change what or how these things happened.

As for the person debating the debris issue, it looks about right. I've had to study many plane crashes, I'm trained to go into plane crash sites, and I work with individuals that have done recovery after large planes crash. The debris won't just be right at the point of impact. It goes all over the place... much of it burns up due to the heat of jet fuel fires... so, yes, the picture looks right.

My godmother was in the Pentagon when it was struck and the love of my life was at the WTC. They wouldn't agree with these conspiracy theories.

#26 Winged_Weltall

Winged_Weltall

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 03:58 PM

legendsofaranna, thats an interesting theory, but for every 'big thing' like this youll have theories. I may be wrong, but I doubt that it was planned by the govt. Tupac was (killed) and everyone says maybe hes still alive and they have theories him being seen somewhere or writing music still n stuff. or kennedys death, people say that it was the govt, or john lennons death, people also say his death had something to do with govt. People will always make scenes like this, and to me it just seems that its just made up stuff, to try to make people think against the government. like i said i may be wrong.. these theories may even be strong enough to reveal the truth.

#27 Guest_SuYen_*

Guest_SuYen_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 12:17 PM

I watched the one hour documentation thing in Google long time ago.

I was utterly surprised by the research. After seeing that ofcourse I dont even know the real story of 9/11 anymore.

People all over the net have seen this and been talking about it. PEople think that way and some think this way. Its hell of a mess when people react to something quickly and jumped to conclusion.

But ofcourse.. nobody has time to think when something like that happenes in front of their eyes and faces. Just glad the guy who made the vid went deeper in the 9/11 event.

Edited by SuYen, 12 February 2006 - 12:18 PM.

#28 Locket

Locket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:22 PM

conspiracy theorists, read this!
http://www.popularme...se/1227842.html

:thumbsup: lol

yea, that documentary stuff is pretty convincing, some parts much much more than others

#29 kwonnie

kwonnie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:00 PM

1)Why did the WTC fall at free fall speed without any resistance between the floors?
-All buildings are designed to hold a certain weight. If the upper floors collapsed on the bottom floors, the force that the bottom floors were meant to hold will not be able to hold that much weight. And thus, there was hardly any resistance made by the lower floors.

2)Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.
- The architects has admitted that they did some tweaks to the building so it was more economical and they have also said they did not take a airplane hit into account.
- Jet Fuel does not have to MELT steel to cause its fall. Steel themselves have protective heat layers around them, however, these protective layers are easily scraped off, when the plane crashed in the WTC, these protective layers are removed, exposing the steel.
- Still, heat is probably not able to melt them. well, you DON'T have to melt them. You just have to make the steel buckle enough so that it cannot hold the top floors. (Steel loses half its strength at abt 1200F and buckling causes weakening of the steel structure)

3)How does a 65 ton Boeing 767 with a 125 foot wingspan fit through a single 16 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon leaving virtually no wreckage?

I'm not sure about this. The thing is WHO measured the holes? It could be a cover up. But whatever the case, we all know the plane crashed into the pentagon. It would be quite obvious if one did. Unless the media censored it.

4)There are no Arab names on ANY of the passenger lists for the 4 hijacked flights

You can always use a fake name.
You can always use non-arabs to do your dirty work. Bribery perhaps. Giving their family tons or money in return for your life.

#30 budonkadonk

budonkadonk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:05 PM

conspiracy theorists, read this!
http://www.popularme...se/1227842.html

:D lol

yea, that documentary stuff is pretty convincing, some parts much much more than others

Gah, thank you for that article...

Hopefully people can stop arguing over this. Popular Mechanics is a reputable source, and they did a great job debunking all of those claims out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users