Photo

Do you believe in the official story of 9/11?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 fallchildren

fallchildren

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:40 PM

Before I finish, I want to thank you for correcting the many mistakes that I have made. ^_^

No problem no problem, after all, that's what debates are for :lol: Although we disagree on many points, it's honestly been a refreshing experience and quite a diversion from school related topics.
Seeing as how neither of us will budge from our side of the 9/11 wall, this is where I must take my leave (for real this time! I promise :)). Which is to say, I'm hitting midterms and desparately need to buckle down.
Just one last thing I'd like to add. While here we focus on the possible events on that fateful day, the most important thing to remember about 9/11 wasn't the destruction of the Towers or the subsequent armed conflicts; it was the immediate human response to those in need. Regardless of whether or not a government conspiracy is involved, it was a day where complete strangers worked together to rally support, save those in need, and honor those that perished. 9/11 shouldn't be remembered for death and destruction; it should be remembered for the deeds accomplished that day: from impromptu rescues to candlelite vigils, 9/11 showed humanity at its best.

#62 WakingAngel

WakingAngel

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:57 PM

Oy, I honestly don't care who's behind the attacks during the day of 9/11. I think the WHOLE entire world is corrupted, especially when there's men in power leading a massive country like the US, or any other countries around the world.

I have seen and studied so many changes man goes through life. I do not believe every person who works in the government is an angel with pure intentions. I think all governments are the root of evil as well as the people who spread havoc.

I also think any rich person in power will use money for gains and resources..

Edited by WakingAngel, 14 March 2007 - 09:14 PM.

#63 usernamee

usernamee

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 01:31 PM

o__________O

I can't believe ppl are actually believing the government did all of this. It just happened. I doubt Bush is THAT stupid to pull a stunt like this and kill thousands of Americans. What is the reason to do this? To declare war against Afghanistan and terrorists? No. Osama bin Laden is really smart, and has a lot of smart ppl behind him. Unlike Bush.

I'd like to see the sources where this "list" came from, a lot of it seems... HIGHLY unlikely.

#64 ~Spica~

~Spica~

The Red Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:56 AM

Who in the hell would actually believe that this is a ruse by the government??? As much as I hate Bush, I know that he wouldn't kill thousands of Americans just to start a war. Everyone loves a good conspiracy theory, but this is going too far.

#65 Dr. Rockso

Dr. Rockso

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:48 PM

I agree with everyone that is disagreeing with the fact that 9/11
is a hoax brought on by the government. Ive heard about every controverial subject from
UFOs to Big Foot (Some I Believe). But I'm appalled that some one would even come up with the fact that
9/11 was brought on by the American Government (the one that tried to encourage freedom). It seems
freedom also brought up anarchists and small-minded individiuals. Although the US govenment does
have its negative aspects, believeing that it killed more than 1000 people is not a conspiracy it's hypocricy.

support Maddox
http://www.thebestpa...gi?u=911_morons

Edited by Dr. Rockso, 01 April 2007 - 07:53 PM.

#66 lheeyah

lheeyah

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:16 AM

wow I didn't even know that there were so many conspiracy theories on 9/11. I don't live in America so I don't know everything about it. I thought all the cover-up they did was about their failure to prevent it from happening when for years before the incident they had been getting information that something like it would happen. well that's what I was watching on National Geographic the other day, they didn't have anything about these theories; just how it was planned by the terrorists and there were so many signs but the gov't ignored them.

#67 detunedradio

detunedradio

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:55 AM

9/11 was an inside job

Possible suspects

Zionists
Globalists
Criminal elements of the U.S government