16 replies to this topic

#1 addkidd

addkidd

BoA*'s Fishie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:47 AM

i thot about this last nite, and decided it wud make a good topic!!

for those who dun get the title, u know how sometimes when u hav a really wonderful day, u wish that everyday would be like that day??

when's the last time u had a day like that? (and why was that day so special?)

#2 peachy9

peachy9

mocha DREAMS;

• Members
  • 7,967 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:52 AM

march 15 =) it was special because I was with my friends and we were laughing and talking and making fun of eachother. we all felt really close. we had lunch together that day and we ate at an indian buffet =) the place was extremely small but the food was delicious =D

#3 foreverdancer

foreverdancer

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:13 AM

It was just recently actually. March 13th which was my brother's 21st birthday. I had cake smashed into my face, shoved down my back, and all over my hair. But it was a priceless moment. Family and friends were over so that made it even better. It was a great day overall. Even if my hair did smell like cake for 2 days; it was worth it.

#4 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:52 AM

last dec actually :(

I had a party while my home stay was away and I had control over the whole house...man, i really wish that can happen again...decorated the whole house and cooked dinner...man, I really miss that day...carols by the candle light..playing the piano by the torchlight, had a quick service :huh: ;) and oh..all the food that I cook, was all gone :( every one enjoyed it!

#5 walkthroughme

walkthroughme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 07:46 AM

aha, yesterday when my computer was uploading things really fast.
seriously though, last night. i was in my room listening to some acoustic Miyavi, drawing, with my cat all curled up at my side. it was just perfectly comfortable. =)

#6 werus

werus

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 09:05 AM

just this past weekend...
sat mar 11

lying on the mountain in the snow
staring at the sky
doing nothing

but it was very cool

#7 Mikenyhk

Mikenyhk

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 09:06 AM

i just did awhile ago.. when i was in China... i was relaxing in the field...this is the only time i dont have to worry about anything... paying bills, jobs..etc etc... now im backing working... that day felt so good if it was like a dream~~

#8 Azn_Gangstet

Azn_Gangstet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,447 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 09:35 AM

Yesterday!!! ^^ When my best friend and me had a sleepover :) I wish she was my sister instead of having an older one...>.> But she's moving soon :D:( If everyday was like yesterday, my life would wonderful! :D

#9 seira_kai

seira_kai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 09:40 AM

2nd dec 2005 8.15pm

was in hk disneyland...the fireworks just spectacular..

#10 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 11:04 AM

April 12th, 2005
The day I got my first BoA CD from my best friend. I had a math test on the same day but I did pretty good in it ^^

I remember having a lot of fun on that day ^____^

#11 s0ra

s0ra

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 11:17 AM

=)

#12 Ricadonna

Ricadonna

Gackt Inspector

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 11:51 AM

07.23.05 - my 15th birthday.
it was really simple, with just my mom, dad, brother, and my 3 best friends lauren, autumn, & rebecca.
we ate at Chili's, and my friends & i had our own table. i got the best presents everrrr~~ & we stayed up 'til 4 a.m. just having girl talk.

they've all been good friends of mine since junior high, but for various reasons we don't see each other as much as we want or have just grown apart during our years in high school... it's really sad, because i know someday i might not even see them at all, ever again.

it was just really, really nice. we had an awesome time, & i just wish things were still like that. :)

#13 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:12 PM

everytime i visit my bff tiana<33333 ^^ .. which was in about jan last time ><

#14 lilazndemongrl

lilazndemongrl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:23 PM

This past Tuesday!! my ex boyfriend (who is like half korean and who was also the one who got me obsessed with BoA and DBSK) came back to Texas after moving to Florida for about a year or so. We were together back in 2002 when i was only 13 and we were together for 11 months till we broke up because he cheated on me :) . We became best friends afterwards and he tried to get me back and we kept in contact for 3 years but during those 3 years we weren't able to see each other once. This past Tuesday, March 14, 2006, was the first time i had seen the guy in 3 years. I was literally pacing around. I was anxious, excited, nervous, happy, and scared all at the same time. and then I saw him coming towards me and i just ran towards him. We hugged for the longest time and then later in the back of my friend's truck, he asked me to be his again. and all i could do was smile at him. :D too bad i don't have a picture of the two of us together but i have serparate pictures of me and him.
Posted Image Posted Image

and here's just a random silly picture of me...Posted Image

yeah...i wish every single one of my days could be that exciting and love-filled. Now not only is he my boyfriend but my best friend as well. :D

#15 Sal

Sal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:24 PM

^ That was really sweet D':
One of my friend's b-day parties. I met a lot of new people and felt like we've been friends forever. Had a LOT of fun that day. Too bad I'll most likely never see those people I met again. >.<

Edited by Sal, 17 March 2006 - 12:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users