131 replies to this topic

#121 special85

special85

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:46 AM

i REALLY liked the new video. Its very laid back and fun type of scenery. Its a nice change from her recent videos...nothing too serious. And she's not portraying a sexy BoA but a very relaxed, natural, fun loving BoA at the same time being gorgeous thru it all.

it was a very fun video to watch, it goes great with the beat and rhythm of the song.

everyone's been saying that's she's "back" with this video...and i can kinda agree...not saying that she did a full circle but it was nice to see some of the old styles back. Like her hair...nicely parted down the middle, her clothes being not to tight and exposing (reminds me of the SWA and Millky Way days) and the dance moves weren't so powerful. They were simple, easy-flowing, easy on the eyes...like the earlier days...

i think this song has just made my top 5 :thumbsup:

Edited by special85, 27 March 2006 - 09:49 AM.

#122 cerk

cerk

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:51 AM

agree of some of the boajjangers saying that the pv reminds us to the milky way, atlantis princess days. cutie.

#123 Timmy84

Timmy84

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:28 AM

i REALLY liked the new video. Its very laid back and fun type of scenery. Its a nice change from her recent videos...nothing too serious. And she's not portraying a sexy BoA but a very relaxed, natural, fun loving BoA at the same time being gorgeous thru it all.

it was a very fun video to watch, it goes great with the beat and rhythm of the song.

everyone's been saying that's she's "back" with this video...and i can kinda agree...not saying that she did a full circle but it was nice to see some of the old styles back. Like her hair...nicely parted down the middle, her clothes being not to tight and exposing (reminds me of the SWA and Millky Way days) and the dance moves weren't so powerful. They were simple, easy-flowing, easy on the eyes...like the earlier days...

i think this song has just made my top 5 :thumbsup:

i dun quite agree with you saying BoA has simple dance moves for this. This only applies with peope who has dance background. i dun think it applies to anyone who doesnt know how to dance. For me a Jazz Dancer(trained every sat), i still need to look at the video once or twice to get the steps. So yeap. unless u've very very powerful technique then maybe just ocne only u can get the steps.

This is like one of her best Pv's out if not the BEST.
I love the dancing and her nice smile throughout the PV

yeap when u're a dancer uwill know performing while smiling is important. my dance instrutor told us to smile whenever there's show coming.

Edited by Timmy84, 28 March 2006 - 04:21 AM.

#124 Jakalope'sBoy

Jakalope'sBoy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:00 AM

Okay, so as I predicted the song and video would grow on me.

The song and video is fuggin' awesome. -_-

Song wise, the intro of the song and chorus are the best. It is very catchy and now that I feel the spring warmth... the song is making a lot more sense. It's fairly atmospheric in terms of a spring/summer sound.

As for the video, I'm thinking of learning the dance moves and in the beginning she's adorable. There's this part in the beginning, where she sings then looks to her left and smiles intensely to the point where she lifts her shoulders. Her emotions of happiness emits powerfully when she did that.

I'm hoping she doesn't do a song and video again, I imagine this is enough for now but I'm now fond of it.

#125 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:22 AM

And it's funny how some of you are going "OMG THE OLD BOA IS BACK!! THANKS AVEX!!" when you were the guys I clearly remember that were going "So what if she's more mature now? She's changing her style and growing up!! We love My Name and Girls on Top"

Hani:
And what about you ?? I remembered you've said that " being mature doesnt mean she cant be playful anymore" , right ?? -_- and now she shows you that she can be mature and cute at the same time ,what's the problem here ?? Cute BoA is back in her mature image :D We definitely love My name & GOT & Outgrow but it doesnt mean we havent feel fot her cuteself anymore . We love her and will support her all the way ,as long as she is BoA :D

Hani OWNED!!! :P :P :P :P

Good response, hani!

Interesting Replies

Shine We Are 2003
My Sweetie 2002
Milky Way 2003
now..
Nanairo!! 2006!
(been a while haha)

I defintely love this song!!
I love the scenario, as if BoA was workign a typical uber crappy part time job and then... goes to fool around!
:)
I love the little expressions she makes, her pout, her little dances when she is looking directly at the camera
Shes funny, dorky, quirky , cute fun fun fun!!!
"throws tigger in there" all of the above!! :wub: :)
YAY
jumps up and down ^_____^

I LOVE IT!!
bouncePosted Image
bounce Posted Image
bounce!!! Posted Image

I like to watch it back to back with
STICKY TRICKY redone by Hinoi Team (The mood and set is in a similar theme)

Edited by kuraudo, 28 March 2006 - 08:53 AM.

#126 Odyism

Odyism

Odyism

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:13 PM

-_- THE HINOI TEAM SHOULD COVER A BOA SONG!
Maeken would be so hot :) :wub:

#127 special85

special85

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:00 PM

i dun quite agree with you saying BoA has simple dance moves for this. This only applies with peope who has dance background. i dun think it applies to anyone who doesnt know how to dance. For me a Jazz Dancer(trained every sat), i still need to look at the video once or twice to get the steps. So yeap. unless u've very very powerful technique then maybe just ocne only u can get the steps.
yeap when u're a dancer uwill know performing while smiling is important. my dance instrutor told us to smile whenever there's show coming.

oh of course i didn't mean that they were "simple" in my mind i was thinking bout the very powerful moves of GoT or Moto whereas, yes these moves are complicated,but they aren't power moves...they're very fluid...am i making any sense or am i just going around in circles lol. i have the thoughts in my head...just can't seem to put them down in words :lol: -_-

Edited by special85, 28 March 2006 - 03:00 PM.

#128 VanillaDream

VanillaDream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:22 AM

Just a question...

I thought PV meant Performance Video, and MV was Music Video...

But everyone says PV to music video... how come? what does it really mean?

#129 ruby67

ruby67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 04:21 PM

Cute, pure and fun ^_^ It's a great video to watch and it sure cheers you up... it's all smiles and comfort ^__^ She looked like she was having a great time, and that makes the video all the more natural and nice to watch

Just a question...
I thought PV meant Performance Video, and MV was Music Video...
But everyone says PV to music video... how come? what does it really mean?

PV stands for Promotional Video. In Japan, instead of MV's (music videos), they call it PV's (promotional videos). Outside of Japan, people use the term music video whereas promotional video is what they call it in Japan. Hope that helps.

Edited by ruby67, 29 March 2006 - 04:24 PM.

#130 oohimemiyaoo

oohimemiyaoo

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 10:03 AM

I haven't read the whole thread just the first and last couple of responses but I guess I have to go to the bandwagon and say it reminds me a lot of Shine we Are.. I even song out 'I feel the brand new beat' haha. Its happy clean and fun. I kind of disappointed with the song but I guess it's just me. I miss the Love and Honesty Days...

#131 JilL18

JilL18

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 08:34 AM

i think that the PV is pretty nice yaha :lol:

#132 Emirio

Emirio

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members