50 replies to this topic

#1 Blue*winter

Blue*winter

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:54 AM

YoungWoong Jaejoong to attend BBQ Concert on the 9th.
-Will make an apology to fans himself at this concert.

DBSK Member YoungWoong Jaejoong who was caught for DUI (Driving Under the Influence) will attend the BBQ Concert on the 9th and make an apology to the fans 100 times.

Kan, the agency who is in charge of DBSK's star marketing, stated during a phone conversation on the 8th "DBSK including YoungWoong Jaejoong will attend the BBQ Concert on April 9th at Seoul Olympic Park Stadium. YoungWoong Jaejoong will make an apology to the fans for the DUI himself at the concert."

At 1:20am on April 7th, YoungWoong Jaejoong was driving a BMV which belonged to his friend's father. He was returning to his apartment when he was stopped by a police officer at Ramada Renaissance Hotel and was ordered to take the breath test. His level of alcohol was 0.071% and brought in for the violation of the The Road Traffic Law and his license was taken away for 100 days.

According to the investigation done by the Police, YoungWoong Jaejoong drank 3 bottles of beer with a friend on the night of April 6th and went to another friend's house. From there he borrowed his friend's dad's car and was on his way to DBSK's apartment when he was caught.

After this incident YoungWoong Jaejoong has sent his apology through his company SM Entertainment.

Trans. Credits: Sanbi
Credits: Bestiz and TVfXQ Forever

Sorry if its posted before.. gomen gomen..

O.O know whats weird? its the same day, while I was online, that I fell off my chair due to extreme dizziness. FOR REAL.

I also heard that they are not letting hom join DBSG's Japan tour..

Anybody else know about this?

Edited by Blue*winter, 09 April 2006 - 10:56 AM.

#2 -rita;zafra-

-rita;zafra-

[·*·BoA'slilPanda·*·]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,869 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:58 AM

i didn't know o.o *is shocked/amazed/wondering what is sm gonna do about it/imagining the heart attack lee soo man shoulda have when he found out*

Edited by -rita;zafra-, 09 April 2006 - 11:14 AM.

#3 swtchiq

swtchiq

ladida

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:59 AM

yeah, i've heard of it too =(
i read that they were gonna pull him out of all the Japanese activities. i guess they just wanna pull him out of the spotlight for a while till this calmed down. poor jaejong... :D first his leg, now this...

#4 Blue*winter

Blue*winter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:01 AM

^ I know and he just started dancing again. But I guess it serves him right. Drunk driving and all~ he couldve hurt himself or an innocent bystander.

Altho~ I wish they'd let him perform.. Ive been missing him in the perfs.

#5 magic star

magic star

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:07 AM

I heard about this.... so sad. So sorry for him... and a bit dissapointed but I guess we all make mistakes

#6 Ricadonna

Ricadonna

Gackt Inspector

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:16 AM

I didn't hear about it. That sucks that he got caught.
Hmm... I'm not that fazed by it; I hope the fans accept his apology though.
Knowing their fans, I'm sure they'd forgive him for murder.

#7 -rita;zafra-

-rita;zafra-

[·*·BoA'slilPanda·*·]

• Members
  • 6,869 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:17 AM

Knowing their fans, I'm sure they'd forgive him for murder.

*nods in agreement*

#8 lilazndemongrl

lilazndemongrl

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:21 AM

oyyyyyyyyyy

my respect and admiration for him has most definitely gone down...oyyyyyyyy :)

he's still a hottie though...what a pity that he drinks...i'm against drinkers... :D

#9 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:21 AM

I've already heard of this and chose not to comment on it till now.

Well, Japan doesn't like it when things like this happens, so AVEX is pulling him out of Japan activities. It really hasn't been told what activities, but most likely the concert.

I'm really disappointed in that boy though. Seriously, what was he thinking? More or less, I think that pulling him out of activities is punishment enough and he'll learn then that he shouldn't do things like this. He knows that he's a big influence in the music world and anything he does will reflect back on him. TVXQ is very popular and they shouldn't act in stupid ways.

Now the other guys have to try and figure out how to re-do songs and dance moves. I mean really, what was he thinking. And who let him drink and drive at 1 AM late at night?

Jaejoong is the oldest out of them all and he should have known better than to act like this. He should be acting decently wether he's the leader or not. He's the oldest and should act like a model for everyone else.

I truly want to smack him for his stupidness. He just came back from activities because of his leg, and then he does something like this. Now he's being pulled out yet again. What if he had gotten killed? TVXQ wouldn't be TVXQ and still isn't with him out of activities. Dumb boy.

#10 Blue*winter

Blue*winter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:25 AM

I was thinking about the singing and dancing parts too..

+

DBSG wont be DBSG with 1 of them missing. It wont feel right. It wont look right. It wont sound right.

But yea, he does deserve to be taught a lesson.

Ayo.. Jaejoongie~ what were you thinking. tsk.. tsk..

#11 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:29 AM

Oh yeah, and may I add...

I normally wouldn't be this angry if it had been in the US because I mean really, this is the sort of thing you hear about celebrities in the US. But I'm absolutely shocked that he was caught for DUI. I'm extremely pissed off at him >.<

He should like, apologize to all his fans :D Not just the ones at the concert.

#12 Nacho

Nacho

♫ = ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:45 AM

Oh yeah, and may I add...

I normally wouldn't be this angry if it had been in the US because I mean really, this is the sort of thing you hear about celebrities in the US. But I'm absolutely shocked that he was caught for DUI. I'm extremely pissed off at him >.<

He should like, apologize to all his fans -_- Not just the ones at the concert.

:D :) :) :D
Yah apologize to his fan's that don't got money to buy the tickets

:ph34r: and he should know that hes famous and if he gets arrested or something everyones gonna know.

#13 katnip

katnip

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:54 AM

the situation is being blown out of proportion because he's a celebrity. but nevertheless, he does have to watch his actions.

lol in my honest opinion i dont think its a big deal.

#14 Nacho

Nacho

♫ = ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:55 AM

the situation is being blown out of proportion because he's a celebrity. but nevertheless, he does have to watch his actions.

Yah, But the media makes a big deal outa everything.

#15 Ricadonna

Ricadonna

Gackt Inspector

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:58 AM

I totally agree.
Maybe I just have a jaded out look on this though, because, like Uni said, you hear about stuff like this all the time in the US.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users