No replies to this topic

#1 confucious468

confucious468

Renaissance Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:33 PM

I thought I'd post a topic concerning the last two nights of this year's American Idol competition.

Starting with...tonight! Kat vs. Taylor, 8/7c

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On Location: The 'Idol' Finale

May 23, 2006

It's McPheever vs. the Soul Patrol when KATHARINE McPHEE takes on TAYLOR HICKS tonight for the final performance show of the fifth season of "American Idol."

"They are singing three songs each," says executive producer KEN WARWICK. "Two will be their favorites from the series. Taylor is doing 'Levon,' the ELTON JOHN song, STEVIE WONDER's 'Living For the City' and what will be his new single if he makes it: It is a song called 'Do I Make You Proud.' Katharine will sing 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow,' which she was just fabulous with last week. It is probably the song that put her in the finals, to be honest. Also, 'Black Horse and Cherry Tree,' and her single is called 'My Destiny,' quite appropriate really."

On tonight's ET, our MARY HART is at the Kodak Theater as preparations are underway for the big showdown. And, as if the contestants aren't nervous enough, TERI HATCHER, DAVID BOREANAZ, JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT, TORI SPELLING, MANDY MOORE, DAVID HASSELHOFF, CHRISTINA APPLEGATE, EMILY DESCHANEL, MIMI ROGERS, CAMRYN MANHEIM, BRIAN WILSON, ADRIAN GRENIER and SHANNON ELIZABETH will be in the audience.

Then on Wednesday night, CARRIE UNDERWOOD will be on hand to sing and to crown the new "American Idol," as will season two runner-up CLAY AIKEN. Another special finale will be a duet between MEATLOAF and Katharine.

To read the rest of the article, go to http://et.tv.yahoo.com/tv/14808/
(Brought to you by Entertainment Tonight and YaHoO!)

Edited by confucious468, 23 May 2006 - 02:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users