82 replies to this topic

#76 xxxfreshjuicexxx

xxxfreshjuicexxx

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 06:32 PM

love is so confusing i can't even find the right words to describe it.
according to a book i read, when love comes, you should take it, but when it goes away, don't hold it back.

personally, i don't think we'll ever learn the real defintion of love 'cause of the differences we have as humans. apparently, we don't go through the same waves in life, ergo, we have different perspectives. but if love were the greatest thing, why does it have to end?

#77 Celestial_Crystal

Celestial_Crystal

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:00 PM

Here's the 13 year old's point of view... >.<
Like sprinkle_kitty said, some people think it's the best feeling in the world, others say the opposite.
I truthfully have no idea - I've never been in love.
And sure, you may think that I have no idea what I'm talking about. Who knows, I might not. But this is only my opinion.
Anyway, I think that love is a special emotion of which you feel for a certain person, and when true love comes along, that is the love which will last a lifetime.
Many teenagers around my age will say that they're really "in love", but I would really doubt the likeliness of them being in "true love".
In conclusion, I suppose I'd have to say that love is very hard to define when you haven't experienced it, and I would have to guess that its hard to define even when you have, because it's hard to explain all the bumps, scars, etc you experienced on the journey.
I don't think that there ever will be a completely accurate definition, because the word "love" means different things to different people. And like xxxfreshjuicexxx said, everyone has different perspectives and we all go on different paths (waves).

Edited by Celestial_Crystal, 14 July 2007 - 10:02 PM.

#78 Scuz

Scuz

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:45 AM

For me true love is when you can't live without a person, like a familymember, a friend, a boyfriend. There are different kinds of love. Finding true love with a boy/girlfriend is much harder I think for everyone.
Everyone loves people in their own way, we feel what we feel, if we feel that we truly love someone, we do. No one can change that.

Edited by Scuz, 15 July 2007 - 05:46 AM.

#79 snowydoggy

snowydoggy

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,786 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

I'm not good at this kind of topic

But to me, Love is not always boy-girl relationship. That's very common.

Love is when people show you encouragement & concern.

oh god.. how do I continue?? :lol:

#80 yenaxchangmin

yenaxchangmin

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:57 AM

i've thought about love so many times.

we use it [today] in so many ways.

1. "OMG I LOVE THAT SHIRT!"
2. "i LOVE you, my darling"
3. "you're my bestest friend ever, i love you!"
4. "I love you mommy"

see? to me...TRUE love is not a emotion but just how much you care about a person. to die for them.
to do anything for them.

#81 Tim

Tim

The Boaboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:59 AM

love is...boa? ahahah.
well love when your young is a special thing. adore it. because once you get older and get married. it's just finance. and that's not cool anymore. it's also called reality.

#82 linuhhparkk

linuhhparkk

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:37 PM

hmm idk if i actually know what love means...but it's when you feel..that you need this person in your life, and you constantly wanna see them
you can do anything for them, or anything to get to them :unsure:

i have a feeling im in love.
MICKY YOOCHUN<3

#83 BoAyu

BoAyu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:42 PM

I don't think love is a feeling or an emotion. Because emotions come and go, right? I think sometimes you have to choose to love someone (I do this a lot, because I want to love the people around me, even if I don't like them much.)

In the Christian Bible it says "No greater love is there than someone who lays down his life for his friends." I'm not saying this because I'm a Christian, but because I really believe this is true. Laying down your life doesn't necessarily refer to dying for someone. It just means putting others before yourself.

I think love is doing the best for the other person, even if it means sacrificing yourself. This is love in general, though. I've never fallen in "true love" so I can't say from experience, but I think it's basically the same. You live for the sake of the other person.

I think basing love on a feeling will end up badly. After the goosebumps are gone, what are you left with? Relationships should be a commitment, "for better or worse" type of thing. That's why I don't date... I don't really want to waste my time with other guys if I don't think I could make that type of commitment with them.

Is this longer than it should be? ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users