63 replies to this topic

#31 babet

babet

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:39 AM

Really? I heard pink is the new favorite colour. Its like...in style or something. There are pink cellphones, pink mp3 players, pink cameras that are gaining popularity. Its my favourite colour by far lol. :ph34r: Plus i've seen a lot of girls wearing more of it lately.....

#32 -B-

-B-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:21 AM

I don't mind pink color, but I do kinda dislike it :x
I'm not like "Pink ? omg ewwwwwwwww" :)
I think basically I don't like it because it's a little too girly for me, and I'm not one of those "cute" girls, I'd rather wear black/white, earth tones, or warm colors :ph34r:
For pink, I prefer pastel pink than shocking pink or hot pink :P
I like coral-pink, too
I don't mind wearing pink clothes, just if it's not pink from head to toe :x
And pink is awesome if its combined with black/white xD

Edited by -B-, 10 June 2006 - 10:23 AM.

#33 -rita;zafra-

-rita;zafra-

[·*·BoA'slilPanda·*·]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,869 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:36 AM

lol :P truong
haha

Well...I guess this thread isn't for me since I'm a lover of the color pink <33 its like my life lol. XD My room is pink. A lot of my clothes are pink. My pencils are pink. XD WEll obviously not all. But I love pink and damn proud of it XD
pink is just...a nice looking color and its nice to look at. and many pretty shades that makes decorating look cute and...clothes look cute and pretty and stuff :x

*agrees in everything!* :ph34r: <333!

plus black+pink = best combination ever! ^_______________^!

#34 Jenny;x

Jenny;x

BoA Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 01:04 PM

Pink? I dislike/hate pink. I use to love that color when i was 6/7 but as i grow up i started to get sick of it. It's too cute and bright for my taste. Heh. :x

I love blue and black. :D

#35 Neko-Kun

Neko-Kun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:00 PM

I don't hate pink... It isn't my favorite color but its cool. I love girls who wear pink clothe, I don't know why but they look pretty lol :)

Edited by azarathzinthos, 10 June 2006 - 08:00 PM.

#36 andros

andros

pretty fly.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:11 PM

i, for one, adore pink :)

[Edit]
Yeah, guys may not like pink because it is a feminine color...
But then why is it okay for girls to like blue, when that's the 'boy color'?
Haha. Uh-oh, that's a doozy.

because jeans are blue. (most)
and it's the color of the sky. and ocean.
blue is just one of the basic colors that we all see every single day.
i can't really explain very well :|

but besides that,
imo,
a lot of guys have a fear of being labeled girly/feminine. many would like others to think they're manly.
girls, on the other hand, don't really mind being labeled 'tomboy'. heck, a lot of people view tomboyish girls as cute. it's a lot more acceptable.

#37 shinhuamanda

shinhuamanda

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:20 PM

This thread isn't for me either. Pink is the color that practically describes me. Everything is pink for me including my 8th grade dance dress.

#38 BoAroxU2

BoAroxU2

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:42 PM

I personally don't like pink because I like black better. It makes me look thinner. =] I just don't like pink cause I don't like to be too feminine, so I don't like pink so much. I like a more tom-boyish look.

#39 JoeJe

JoeJe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:19 AM

I don't dislike pink

I think other girls who do dislike it are just being silly or maybe because of peer influence like people saying: Pink is for girly girls or Pink is a baby colour.

I also don't understand why girls can like blue but boys can't like pink! I find it normal if a boy liked pink secretly because it's nature! As a matter of fact, I've seen some boys in pink t-shirts and I thought they looked pretty good and had style!

#40 Isabella89

Isabella89

Clarissa = future pin-up artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:37 PM

Actually alot of people would be surprised but it is one of my favorite colors. I adore pink but the color can only be used sparingly, unless I want to convey a sense of immaturity. I don't know why but it is a hard color too look mature in, but none the less I still love the color. When I was in middle school I used to show much disdain for anything pink or girly because for some reason then it was considered bad to like the color but I finly grew up and decided to say what I honestly felt instead of saying what would get me the approval from my pears.

Edited by Isabella89, 11 June 2006 - 09:39 PM.

#41 Chibi_Mayu

Chibi_Mayu

Mahou Shoujo sparkles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:43 PM

Paris Hilton and Barbie are the first things that come into my head when I hear the word pink. =X
Anyways I have no particular dislike for pink, it's just that I like orange better :sly: And I don't go "EWPINKTHATSDISGUSTING" :P
My favorite shade of pink is this kind of pink. :D

#42 bulingbuly

bulingbuly

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:47 PM

its weird i dont really like pink and im a girl and when i see a really bright pink it just really hurts my eyes o.o

#43 Koneko

Koneko

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:09 PM

well i don't like pink because i really dislike barbie. So much that wen i was young i beheaded them and buried them somewhere or threw them away after i behead them. they scare me cuz it seems like they're always lookin at u at night. o.o everytime i see pink i think of barbie and it sends a negative feeling to me i guess.

#44 kireisnowtenshi

kireisnowtenshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:34 AM

I dont like pink.

Its just too ...I guess associated with the fact that its a "girls color" and I automatically have to like it because Im a girl. But since I hate the color pink its just not going to happen.

But to be honest I dont hate wearing pink. Because it looks good on me. Bright colors always look good on me. So yea I hate the color but hell if it looks good on me Im going to wear it. Im all for colors that make me look better.

#45 Jonnie

Jonnie

HP:

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:37 AM

I bought a pink short sleeve dress shirt at Gap last weekend. I was going to have these really nice grey/dirty blue straight leg Jeans to go with them, but they tricked me. It was $70!!! when it was clearly in the sales rack...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users