To all High Schoolers
Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:04 PM
The rules of the game are plain and simple. All yo have to do is:
1. Tell us the name of your current high school and its location.
2. Tell us something interesting about your HS. Don't make it too long...
3. Say anything you like about it
1. Stuyvesant HS, New York, New York
2. It isn't listed in Newsweek's "1,200 Best High Schools" because the list does "not include any magnet or charter high school that draws such a high concentration of top students that its average SAT or ACT score significantly exceeds the highest average for any normal-enrollment school in the country."
3. So I go to a competive high school. But I'm not that special
Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:09 PM
edit- i think the magazine name was different o.o..
Edited by Sakura_Chan, 15 June 2006 - 06:11 PM.
Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:13 PM
1. I went to Jesuit High School of New Orleans, class of '03.
2. For my graduating class, in ONE school, from Louisiana, considered, one of the poorest, worst educated states in America...we managed to get 6 perfect ACT score takers and 4 perfect SAT takers. Bam....lol...
3. I miss my high school days...
Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:14 PM
2. Most people think our mascot is an imaginary animal.
3. Most of our fine arts and academics programs are nationally recognized.
(Just say "Line 3: BRAG".... ;P)
Edited by Ricadonna, 15 June 2006 - 06:15 PM.
Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:26 PM
2) maybe about 2500 females, and there is only one hot girl..okay, maybe two.
3) the year seems to pass so quickly
Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:01 PM
1) Moanalua High School, Honolulu Hawaii
2) Something interesting about MoHs. (Yes. Those are the intials of the school. No idea why..) I'm pretty sure Moanalua High School was voted best public school in Hawaii. Or.. Oahu. Or.. SOMETHING~
3) Uhm. I like that most of my friends are going? :] I also like that it's a very good school, with good education.
Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:04 PM
2. We have a jungle and a garden themed girls bathroom and we are an IB World School. We uh.. have a ugly condor for our mascot. We uh.. have too many gyms and too many bathrooms. And uh... the freshies overpopulate us =]
3. I can't believe I'm almost a junior! I been in Ib for 2 years and I knew these kids since freshman year =] 2 years of a wonderful friendship and growing
Edited by xx_lost_love_xx, 15 June 2006 - 09:04 PM.
Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:26 PM
2. hmmm...we have some very strange, senile teachers that obsess over rocks and claim they can levitate
3. i think the athletic department is very good, and the campus is pretty big
Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:59 PM
2. There are too many kids (2800+). Annnd my principal recently got cited for DUI. o_o;
3. I like the grilled cheese sandwiches that no one else likes.
[does a jig]
Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:05 PM
2. something interesting...well, it goes from pre-school up to seniors and all together it makes up about 15-300 students. Oh yeah. >_< oh, and we are 'cojoined' with another school that's about an hour away. YESH!! that's the high-light of MY life. and every year the bus gets stuck at my house at least once in the winter (we got pansy bus-drivers who don't know how to drive in 5 feet of snow >_>)
3. uhhhh, it's not a long bus-ride haha...unless we get stuck >_<
Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:33 PM
2. my school is considered 'trashy' by most of the other schools in the district. that's what i thought of it at first too, but you never really know how a school is like until you go there...mascot is a warrior (native american warrior)...oldest school in district and the only school in the district to have the IB program.
3. i went to my school for the IB program, and that's basically one of the program that made the school a lot better in its past few years...regret sometimes for not going to a different school that would've accepted me too because it was considered the 78th (i think) best school in america...but IB program at my high school is good though...
Edited by jerry_fanatic, 15 June 2006 - 10:34 PM.
Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:46 PM
2~Linsly is a private boarding school. Former military school, voted one of the top 20 boarding schools in the nation. (I think? The headdie was bragging about something of the like)
3~The arts program. Well, it's not something that the school encourages, but there's an entire building just for my artisticness. xD
That's where I spend all of my free time. lol
Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:52 PM
1. I go to Bronx Science in Bronx, New York City .
2. It's the smallest out of the specialized High Schools (only 4 floors including basement ). It has a really good swim team (even though I'm not on it) .
3. I live in the Queens.. so everyday is like a 1.5 hr travel . But in the morning I take an express bus that goes directly to school and the closest stop is only 2 blocks from my house . (It's too expensive for me to take it in the afternoon too, since I'm not in a rush to get home ). I'm gonna miss the bus when I go off to college since I'll hafta travel by train every morning too.
Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:13 PM
1. admhs <-- what it means is a secret ;o its somewhere in the philippines
2. big campus etc lol
3. japanese org xD but i still dont know if ill join japanese org and the org fair is already next week O_O, i like then uniform well sorta xD
Posted 16 June 2006 - 01:36 AM
1. University of Santo Thomas Highschool
2. Oldest university in the whole Asia. Our open field is where Pope John Paul went for the World Youth Day (i forgot the damn year.. )
3. I don't really know. There's lots of factors which makes me like it, besides the HOT KOREAN GUYS walking around the campus.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users