4 replies to this topic

#1 rootbear1286

rootbear1286

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 12:59 AM

Hmm...I'm not sure if this should go to the Request section or not...so sorry! Please move this topic if it is!

Anyways, I notice there are alot of talented wallpaper artists and I would like one made specifically. Well..not that specific just the color and BoA's pic. (Sorry if I'm sounding to bossy :D )

Right now my desktop is quite bland. As you can see here:

Posted Image

I have this wallpaper for a while and it's getting pretty boring. I only keep this wallpaper cause it matches the Desktop bar and it's easy on the eyes.

I don't want to look at FLCL anymore...I want to look at BoA! I can't find a wallpaper with the right color with the right pics. You guys don't even have to actually "make" a new one...but adjust the colors for me. I'll do it myself, but my monitor gamma is quite messed up, so Photoshop's colors don't match. I prefer BoA's recent pics of her "mature" self. No Quincy or My Name please...those are toooo mature :lol: . Love and Honesty pics are okay too.

Sorry if I'm being a bother. :P Thanks!

#2 ShadowFlare

ShadowFlare

BoA*'s Light in the Darkness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 10:22 AM

How about My Name pictures from the album? (not the video) Have you seen those before? She is wearing a dress in the pictures, not the clothes that show her belly.

#3 Night

Night

BoA* Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 11:07 AM

Hmmm....... There's alot of wallpapers around numerous BoA related sites. Try the BoAjjang Gallery/Wallpapers.

#4 ph03nix

ph03nix

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 08:32 AM

http://forums.boajja...=ST&f=21&t=6505
just go to that link... there are some wallpapers made by me... hope you like one of them...tq

#5 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 11:15 AM

what about pictures from the Natural book of BoA?...I have all of those pic's...I could try making a good wallpaper...dunno if you'll like it but I have my new program...it may help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users