i don't like girly guys :o

#32 Naruta-chan

Naruta-chan

VietPucca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 01:39 AM

Just look at the DBSK fangirls. :] It's also why there are more lesbian women than gay men.

HAHAHAHAHHA *falls dead*

seriously though, I do not know why. it's a strange world. But no, I don't like girly guys. Se7en is an exception...he doesnt look that girly...he's cute & adorable....but dances like a wild beast. RAWR~~!!! to me, that's manly. I LOVE HIM!

Edited by Naruta-chan, 15 July 2006 - 01:40 AM.

#33 angel_kulet16

angel_kulet16

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 03:24 AM

probably because girly guys are very neat. i really like neat guys and usually look girly to me. woudn't it be awesome if the guy you like smells and looks good?

#34 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 05:15 AM

Well, depends what you think girly guys are. If you're thinking Hero from DBSK, then...well, he's not really my type --so not all girls like girly guys.
BUT...I do have a soft spot for Bi :o.....is he girly? I don't really think so...but *shrug* some people say otherwise.

#35 babydragon

babydragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 05:55 AM

..Maybe its because they want to date someone who looks gay but isn't really and someone who they can relate to in make-up, hair and girly stuff...maybee....

#36 Blue*winter

Blue*winter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 11:02 AM

I for one like "girly guys" more. :) I dunno but it has always been my "type". I remember in Highschool where all the guys I had a crush on had long hair and are quite in touch with their feminine side~ But Im sure they are not gay. ^^

I cant really explain it but there's a certain appeal (atleast for me) with guys like that. Maybe its the softness and calm that they exude? haha. But yea~ Im pretty weird so that could also be a factor. XD

My latest crush.. hahaha.. (I crush him XD) is pretty girly~ oh and not to mention gay. XD BUT IM STRAIGHT.. or am I? is a girl still straight if she has a crush on a very hot gay guy? I dunno. XD

anyways, I know no one would care but here he is anyways~

Posted Image

*lol* haha.. his name is JLAW.. and no I havent met him in person~ XD

#37 Strawberries513

Strawberries513

~Azn Wannabe~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 12:14 PM

well obviously girls are girly and if a guy is girly they think he will be more like them and be able to "understand" one another better. haha i would NEVER date/like a guy that was really manly and serious. :)

#38 Nacho

Nacho

♫ = ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 10:48 PM

HAH ! ! !

Maybe it's because, girly guys tends to comfort the girls when the girls are having problems. But "guys" tend to make us girls cry even more -____-". But for me, girly guys are just friends, and someone you can lean on when theres something wrong. But for "guys" I have to work harder to get through their heart, and see what kinda guy he really is. <- - - I think it's fun :X oh the challenge XD

#39 Mardy Bum

Mardy Bum

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 10:51 PM

Maybe the girls think the guy's faces are scary. :wub:

And maybe because girls like ponnies, candies, swirlies. etc. lol

Edited by Eu-Kun, 15 July 2006 - 10:53 PM.

#40 andros

andros

pretty fly.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 03:33 PM

i find it a huge insult whenever people call guys "girly guys" when they're not even girly.
yeah, so they're goodlooking with nice hair.. does that justify calling them "girly". whatever.

#41 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 03:35 PM

Maybe being a "girly guy" has more to do with personality then looks. Then again, it might go hand-in-hand.

#42 andros

andros

pretty fly.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 03:41 PM

Maybe being a "girly guy" has more to do with personality then looks. Then again, it might go hand-in-hand.

but what would be a 'girly' personality?
and why would girls like guys b/c they have a "girly" personality.

imo, people that call guys like dbsk, suju, etc girly are just haters.

#43 Queenie

Queenie

BoA* Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:36 PM

Instead of "girly guy" I prefer they called "pretty boys" xP

Haha.. You're right. :D We should call them pretty boys instead. But I forgot this term when I made the topic up. :lol: If the title was "why do girls fall for pretty boys?" then people would understand much more easier =/ My fault... :o

Thats what I was going to say. I think it's because guys who think they're all that and try to act all macho is'nt really appealing anymore . But guys who are'nt afraid to show their feelings, (not that deep, just, not afraid to cry when the time is right, for example) are more preferable. In my opinon. o.o....

Of course, i'm not saying a guy should act sensative all the times. In my opinion, a guy who can act like a man at the right time, and a guy who can cry when at the right time, is the type of guy I would fall for.

Edit- Also, it depends HOW girly they act. Extremely girl is disturbing.

Do you mean guys who are emotional? Good point! I'm agree with ya! :thumbsup: I fall for this kind of boy too heheheh X) as you said, they cannot go too far though...isn't it a bit off topic? =P I was talking about physically girly T_T After reading few replies, I think one of the main reason is the big influence of anime and manga. especially bishounen :P

#44 goodkarma

goodkarma

GROOVEDiGGER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:46 PM

I don't....not really. I find many of the guys I like are brunette, with scruffy hair and stubble. :D Like Apolo Anton Ohno and David Krumholtz. HOT. And thoise are always the kind of guys I'm drawn to in real life. There's a guy I work with that is gorgeous, but he has a girlfriend. D:

#45 Chibi_Mayu

Chibi_Mayu

Mahou Shoujo sparkles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:45 AM

Girls probably prefer 'girly men' because they're more sensitive to their needs than 'manly men' :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users