80 replies to this topic

#76 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 11:32 PM

Wow, are people becoming illiterate around here or were you all just born that way?
Have all my posts been ignored?
I've told you all a few times already to stop with the personal attacks. If you're not mature enough to abide by this one request, I'd like to ask you to stop posting in this thread or even in this forum; permanently.

This is my final warning. If any more personal attacks are made, be it sarcastic or direct, I will close this thread and hand out suspensions accordingly. I've already warned those that ignored me. I'm only considering suspensions because I've made numerous attempts to stop the bashing, but people have chose to ignore me.
Please refrain from further bashing.

#77 Ashkali أس

Ashkali أس

We can stop racism together!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:22 AM

Wow, are people becoming illiterate around here or were you all just born that way?
Have all my posts been ignored?
I've told you all a few times already to stop with the personal attacks. If you're not mature enough to abide by this one request, I'd like to ask you to stop posting in this thread or even in this forum; permanently.

I'm more than happy to stop posting in this forum, I don't want to talk to people who sympathise with the Israeli terrorism of Lebanon.

#78 reinbou_oreo

reinbou_oreo

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 05:53 AM

I'm more than happy to stop posting in this forum, I don't want to talk to people who sympathise with the Israeli terrorism of Lebanon.

Israel has the right to defend itself. To call their side of the war terroism is incorrect. They have never randomly sent suicide car bombers or missiles to/at other countries just to inflict fear and pain into Middle Eastern countires.

As ptoor said, name calling isn't mature. It just makes others look at you as if your a kid that can't make a smart discussion with; so it's less likely they'll take your argument seriously. Regarding the message about the Special Olympics, that message is very discriminatory. And also this quote:

Thank you and goodnight from me to your Pro Israeli propaganda. Go back to your Synagogue and have a relationship with your Rabbi.

That just seems so anti-Semetic :D

#79 boa_fan929

boa_fan929

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:15 AM

Ashkali أس The Special Olympics thing was really really rude and unnecessary. So was the 'go back to your synagogue' sentence.

#80 Decade

Decade

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:57 PM

@ Decade - I agree you've one, but I'll leave you this as a thought.

Posted Image

Thank you and goodnight from me to your Pro Israeli propaganda. Go back to your Synagogue and have a relationship with your Rabbi.

Hilarious how he PM's me:

I haven't said one thing racist, so get fucked.

But wishes me good standing with a Rabbi.

I don't think I've ever found a better time to use this:

Posted Image

#81 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:25 PM

Okay enough with this.
If people would like to start a newer, more civilized and mature discussion on this topic, then please do so.
This thread is now closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users