4 replies to this topic

#1 shadowdragon_7

shadowdragon_7

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 12:12 PM

I found this quote from the translated lyrics of BoA's song, Love and Honesty.

http://forums.boajja...ove,and,Honesty

First of all, if I'm creating this thread in the wrong section, my apologies. It kinda relates to BoA I guess, but it kinda does not. =P Also, I'm not quite sure if it's deep enough to be considered "Serious Discussion"

The reason why I posted this topic is because I just recently debated this quote with a friend. I'm interested in what you guys have to say! =D

Edited by shadowdragon_7, 26 July 2006 - 12:14 PM.

#2 Isabella89

Isabella89

Clarissa = future pin-up artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 01:14 PM

I honestly don't know. It's a good idea, but so is the quote the other way around. It might be better to unite with strengths though because you could build on it, and build on your weaknesses. I am still not sure, but either way is fine though I think that uniting by strength sounds a bit better. If it's common strenghts though.

#3 cathy86

cathy86

BoAjjang Vocalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,884 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 04:07 AM

I honestly don't know. It's a good idea, but so is the quote the other way around. It might be better to unite with strengths though because you could build on it, and build on your weaknesses. I am still not sure, but either way is fine though I think that uniting by strength sounds a bit better. If it's common strenghts though.

i agree. its also a good thing to focus on strengths, because i believe in finding positive things n strengths in everyone no matter how mean they may be... its important that we bring each other up instead of breaking each other down - theres enough of idiots who wanna ruin us. but of course all humans have weakness/faults - thats part of being human :) so i somehow agree with that too. its a tough one.

#4 *BoA_ReMIxEd

*BoA_ReMIxEd

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 09:31 AM

Maybe they meant "fears" by the word "weakness"? I mean no one can be weak but rather have their own limitations, right? If you unite by "fear"/"weakness" maybe you can get over it and build up strength? :)

#5 jiingo

jiingo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:26 AM

Whoa, you changed your avatar.

I don't really agree with the quote because of the "rather"
part. It would be good that there is a union of any kind,
whether it be by strength or weakness, but if you're going
to take the weakness over the strength, I'm not sure it's
going to be better. This does seem a bit like splitting hairs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users