9 replies to this topic

#1 sonvi

sonvi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 12:16 PM

Although her third album is coming out soon, BoA is spending 1-2 days a week regularly studying ballet. BoA is studying ballet to influence her body and mind to continue to go on. She has not been studying ballet for long, but the self-sensation she receives is good. Ballet gives the singer a structured effect, which gives her mood and mental condition an adjustment.

BoA adopted the Korean tradition of ballet for diet therapy. Everyday, she divides five times of eating. She will eat meat at one time and vegetables at another. At 6 o'clock, BoA will replace acidic drinks with fresh fruit juice. SM Entertaiment said that BoA practicing ballet gives BoA a strong ability to progress quickly.

Optional URL : http://mchinatown.co...0030425_boa.htm

credits - peopleconnexion2 for translation and VoxBoA

#2 AkiraKenshin

AkiraKenshin

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 06:10 PM

seems like a good move
ballet will stretch her muscles out and make her more flexible. . .even better dancing for the near future!
hahah BoA must look soo cute in a ballet outfit :(
actually i think ballet or gymnastics is very important to good dancers. Even breakdancers take gymnastics to be able to flex their bodies in the ways that they can, and to attain better balances. Perhaps BoA is setting herself up to include not only more popping/locking in the future, but breakign moves :P heheheh

#3 sonvi

sonvi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 08:24 PM

that would be wierd if boa started to break dance as part of her routine for her songs...it just doesn't fit in for a singer to sing and be on the floor if u knoe wut i mean...thats a back up dancers job...i'm pretty sure i saw boa doing some break dancing stuff in a old vid i saw thoe

#4 AkiraKenshin

AkiraKenshin

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 08:42 PM

really?? what video? i wanna see this....i can't picture BoA doing some air trax and whatnot :P

#5 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 09:33 PM

Does her little popping/locking routine in the Japanese ID Peace B video count? :P

#6 shinhryu

shinhryu

BoA* KNIGHT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 09:34 PM

what break dance i got some video of back up dancer doing air flare wit fire works that look dope i break dance too. i can't do much heh

#7 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 09:56 PM

Are you talking about the No. 1 Gayo Grand Prize and Talk video?

#8 sonvi

sonvi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 11:31 PM

a couple of the newer No. 1 perf have these a couple guys doin flares with fireworks on there feet....umm...in her first fan meetting she does some kind of hand stand pose during some kind of dance break inbetween songs...i mean literally some song just comes on and she just dances to it...i'm pretty sure it's from her first fan meeting

#9 shinhryu

shinhryu

BoA* KNIGHT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 11:38 PM

if u have the clip of that fan meeting can u send me it on irc k3boangel

#10 sonvi

sonvi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 01:35 AM

sorry i don't...the old vids are hard to find in good quality...i steamed the vid somewhere...i should've downloaded it...oh well :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users