20 replies to this topic

#16 Mikenyhk

Mikenyhk

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:02 AM

to me ..i dont really care what ppl do.. its their life n it doesnt affect me a bit.. i really dont mind...

#17 druey

druey

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:03 AM

if they like each other, let them be - sexuality can be confusing sometimes and you don't want to intrude on something that can potentially make each other happy.

I'm bisexual, and take it from me, the last thing you want is someone saying you can't be someone's girlfriend because it's not "morally" right.

#18 Seojin

Seojin

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:46 PM

i'd leave them alone

#19 Jakalope'sBoy

Jakalope'sBoy

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 01:06 PM

Yeah i watched them today :D F went up to hug JH in the hall during assembly :huh: Alot people saw too but only the hugging part not the later on part when she kissed JH on the lips (caught JH offguard) B) Crazy thing to do in a hall with so many people around :lol:

Eventhough both parties are 16 ... shouldnt this kind of behavior be avoided in school? :(

Why should it be avoided? Because they like each other?

Obviously these girls are bisexual or lesbian. They have to right to like, lust and love like any other guy or girl.

How would you feel if you had to hide your feelings from school, friends and family?

I applaud these girls.

#20 megawarrior

megawarrior

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 01:28 PM

Whatever floats their boat; it's their own decision. Hell if I was a girl, I'd be into girls too. The female body is a work of art. :]

I agree. :(

#21 hayabusa01

hayabusa01

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 03:14 PM

Whatever floats their boat; it's their own decision. Hell if I was a girl, I'd be into girls too. The female body is a work of art. :]

Wow dude... great minds think alike. I've been saying that for at least the past five years. :(

Back to the topic at hand... it may be just an experimental phase. It seems like the media is promoting this sort of behavior. They could either discover something in it, or just grow out of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users