#16 Blue*winter

Blue*winter

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 03:49 AM

I usually google songs.. hehehe..

I guess Im lucky.. But the songs I look for are usually all over the web anyways.. XD

Edited by Blue*winter, 25 August 2006 - 03:49 AM.

#17 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 03:51 AM

You can pretty much get all your MP3s here. With so many members, there's bound to be one person that has a requested song.

#18 cathy86

cathy86

BoAjjang Vocalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,884 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 05:35 AM

but sometimes people just don't have the stuff i request for because sometimes it's very rare & specific. like who has mariah's award speech back in 2001? :lol:

You can pretty much get all your MP3s here. With so many members, there's bound to be one person that has a requested song.

ok it's not that i don't believe you or anything :lol: but almost everytime i request for some rare mariah-files no one can help me ^_^ because i got all her songs and i lack what 1 or 2 mv's .. so i'm looking for the more rare stuff. speeches. remixes. live performances. once i heard a rare song called 'slipping away' she did on a tour. i also heard a DEMO song of her (before she debuted) called 'weakness of the body'. it took me FOREVER to find these and download them when i lost them (the computer crashed). and i had to find them elsewhere, on a page called mariahdaily.com. problem with that site is that they ONLY use rapidshare. and well, you have to wait 1 hour between each download. plus they don't think too highly if you mail them and ask to 'reupload' the old/rare mariah files :( so sometimes it's not that easy don't mean to sound like a know-it-all or ego or someone who's bitter cuz no one answered my thread. :lol: i'm just saying some of my experience requesting for rare stuff here ^_^

#19 tGM

tGM

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 03:57 PM

I'd say for specific non-mainstream songs, Limewire, or emule usually works wonders. If you have an extensive amount of "friends" direct connect is great (at least if you're in europe). Torrent trackers also carry most of what you are looking for. The key is just to find the right tracker for your needs :(, which sometimes can be tricky. I've never really googled for songs, never had to try that as a last resort :wub:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users