9 replies to this topic

#1 jpmiyuka

jpmiyuka

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:34 PM

According to "source", Jihoon's staff member said...

News No. 1: About Jihoon and Gaming
Jihoon loves gaming a lot. He goes gaming with everybody once he has time. When he wins, he'll be very happy and go around telling people with a happy look on his face. But when he loses, he'll become very quiet....

News No. 2: Jihoon and the way he eats...
The way Jihoon eats is very adorable. When he is eating, his lips are all pouty. On top of that, they're red and smeared with oil. Even food which looks unappetising in the first place becomes tempting to onlookers after they see the way Jihoon eats them.

About the new album:
Because of the new album, Jihoon usually goes to the office very early in the morning and only knocking off at 11pm...all the dance steps in his new album are newly choreographed, with a lot of new concepts. There's also Cuban dance...

About Rain and Cloud:
Rain's work is really tough, but he feels that it's all worth it for his dream and the ones who love him. Jihoon said, "If it's my dreams that brought me to this stage at the beginning, it is the clouds who love me that compels me to stay on this stage now."

About Jihoon and English:
Jihoon has been working hard at his English. He even tries to use English as much as possible when he's communicating with friends and people he works with, so his English has improved tremendously! US fans are so lucky~~~~

credit:Rayndrop @ sexybi

#2 Ricadonna

Ricadonna

Gackt Inspector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:38 PM

That's great, but I can't imagine him speaking English very well. But we'll see. x]

#3 babydragon

babydragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 04:56 PM

He speak english with a really thick american accetn like he is trying too hard lol. Haha he doesn't like losing...who would anyways? lol

#4 druey

druey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:26 PM

I really hope he can sing in English without the accent. *sigh that would be a gigantic leap for him.

wow, a cuban dance? what a man <3. I'm hoping he will do great in the US, it would break my heart to see him fail, i'm also hoping Se7en will be great too

#5 Sal

Sal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:31 PM

I hope he can actually pronounce "excited" correctly, cuz man it annoyed me when he said it. XD
I think I like it better when he speaks korean and japanese. >.o But I seriously hope he makes it here and that his english has improved.

Cuban dance, eh? Should be interesting.

#6 Rhythum_of_my_heart

Rhythum_of_my_heart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:36 PM

I'm really excited for his new album and choreography!! And I also hope his English has improved.

#7 mybluebird

mybluebird

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 09:57 PM

Sounds good! I really hope his English has gotten much better since he released Freeway though (yes, I'm referring to "ride" :thumbsup: ).

#8 SunlightUponMe

SunlightUponMe

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 01:42 PM

Can't wait for his album. -_-

#9 Saragorn

Saragorn

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 12:46 PM

Sounds good! I really hope his English has gotten much better since he released Freeway though (yes, I'm referring to "ride" :lol: ).

I know! I seriously thought he was saying, "Come on this light with me." He's been practicing, but I just don't believe he can devote enough time in his schedule to learning English.

#10 confucious468

confucious468

Renaissance Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:20 PM

Waiting for that album to come out...looking forward to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users