76 replies to this topic

#61 nymphoenix

nymphoenix

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:07 AM

when I was young I'd like to be a singer or actress ^^ and designer writer and also doctor

now, I realize that I can be a doctor coz' I'm studyin' 'bout it hahA'

however I still want to be a singer, actress and writer

but I don't know will it be hmm...

I just write short poem and post on internet and try to write some story ^^

and... singin' cover song upload in soundclick when I have time

here if u wanna try listenin' on it ^^ -->>nymphoenix<<--

I think about compose some lyric into my language (Thai) but I don't have time now, just think

wow... I just know that I have so many dreams :)

#62 mp3pm

mp3pm

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:59 AM

me well lol the next BoA but guy version =) =P lmao and not singing love songs though i so far know chinese english little japanes and korean =P i'm going to the sm entainment audition i hope i make if i do omfg! i would like cry and like kill my self well not kill my selfb ut like be happy =) if i don't make it i'll become and emo lol naw i'm not gunna become a emo i'll just be sad

#63 greenish

greenish

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:30 AM

SINGER. lol. i've always wanted to be singer since 13 years old. something like BoA y'know, and that's when i heard of BoA and i kinda gotten pissed. LOL! but later on i started to do some research on her and i realised how much hard work she had gone through to get herself to where she is now. from then on, she became my favourite artist for 5 years. ^^

i would love to be a singer in japan. MY BIG BIG BIG DREAM. if it doesn't work out, i think i will try the taiwan's market. otherwise, i think i will probably be an actress since im kinda confident in my acting. if all fails, i will be backstage crew of tv stations or stage planner. yeah, that's about it.

#64 endlessbeauty

endlessbeauty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:20 PM

MY DREAM JOB WOULD BE: BEING BOA!!! lol....i wish that would be sooo great and the perfect life... XD

but really i would love to be a MODEL or doing SOMETHING in the music industry (doesnt have to be singing)

I would also love to be a backup dancer 8D

#65 tricia

tricia

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:39 PM

my dream job is to earn more more money!!!
and i could sit and do nothing just to get my pay~~!!

#66 Isabella89

Isabella89

Clarissa = future pin-up artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 11:04 AM

A pin up artist doing stuff for playboy or marquis, and free lance. That is my dream job and goal. Comic book artist would be cool too.

#67 |Masa|

|Masa|

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 11:09 AM

Director! *-*

#68 Jenny;x

Jenny;x

BoA Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 11:29 AM

Singer.

I've dreamt about becoming a 'singer' when I was at age 9. But my life was hard, So I couldn't make my dreams come true except protecting it. I'm currently 12 years-old, And I'm still dreaming to become a singer. I wasn't serious with my dream, "singer", But now I am. I've found out that music was something really important part of my life. I grew up with a music loving family, However, They weren't any musician artists. My unlce used to have a rock band when he was in his younger age. My mom loves musics and she loves to sing, As well as my dad who taught many things about music. My family supports me and is trying to make my dreams come true somehow in this situation, Especially my uncle.

I just love music and want to sing a song for the world and give people joy and happiness. I know many people gives up their life (school) for their dreams, But I seriously won't do that even if my dream is important. I will go all the way to collage and achieve my dreams, Even if it's hard and stressful.

If I fail my dream of becoming a singer, I'm planning on to become a modeller. If not, Maybe something similar to singer. I'd like to become a composer or producer or build up my own company and give my goal to my artist I'm looking out for and make their dreams come true, Just like Lee Soo Man with BoA and Park Jin Young with Bi.

#69 [email protected]

[email protected]

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:04 AM

lol~ i wanna be a popstar~ but thatz not really gonna happen~ so i guess my next dream job would be to be a designer~ or a stock broker~

#70 angel_kulet16

angel_kulet16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:51 AM

i really wanted to become a forensic scientist... oh well, it'll remain as a dream from now on. :)

#71 Iza04

Iza04

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 02:42 PM

Hmm. my dream job would be an actress...
if I had to chose a more realistic dream job it would be.. something in Japan.. maybe an english teacher :D

#72 jacq*

jacq*

[jacqthaG]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:06 PM

movie director :D which i wish to be in about 3 years

#73 the1nshadows

the1nshadows

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:07 AM

hmm aerospace engineering but starting to have second thoughts which isnt good. lol

#74 beamay

beamay

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:47 AM

this has been my dream since I was very young...
I want to be an astronaut and fly to space!!
I heard that the Earth looks really beautiful from outer space! ^^
I wanna go there!!

another dream job??
I wanna slack off and do nothing!! hahaha!
kidding! I wanna do many things!!
I wanna be like BoA! I wanna be a cartoonist/manga...manga-making person! <--whats the right term? =__="
hahah! many more! XD

#75 itslikedat

itslikedat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:17 PM

I hope I can be an entertainer like BoA.
she really inspires me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users