35 replies to this topic

#1 jpmiyuka

jpmiyuka

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 01:51 PM

I was wondering has anyone ever experienced or even seen that. Last night I was watching "The Real Concert" with Big Bang, it was during the transition from "She Can't Get Enough" to "Dirty Cash". As soon as I saw Dae Sung pick it up and look at it, I said to myself "Ooh no. Whoever did that was nasty." GD took them and he was opening them up and looking at it all hard and stuff and then he was like "Ohh, they look racy!" I thought it was funny how they gave the panties to TOP. The look on his face was like O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;(Ha! He probably sniffed them) Then he balled them up in his hand and I think put them in his pocket.

This reminds me of a time I went to a concert (A B2K concert in fact, yep, good ol days!) and when B2K came out, girls started screaming and throwing their "unmentionables" on stage! I was like O_O;;;;;;;.......Those girls were crazy!

Yeah it was pretty scary. I was wondering what you guys thought about that, and just in general, about girls doing that. ^_^

#2 Deathdemon

Deathdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:13 PM

i've never been to a concert or anything like that, but if i were famous and some chick threw her panties at me, i'd think of it as a souvenir. unless she threw those days of the week panties and the panty says monday but it's friday. lol, stinky panties also get thrown back. and no, i do not have a sexual fetish for panties. i seriously would think of it as a souvenir. to give me something so personal, she must really like me.

#3 hayabusa01

hayabusa01

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:14 PM

I think it's kind of hot. The thought of a girl in the audience not wearing underwear? Hot. ^_^

Yeah, I'm such a guy.

#4 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:06 PM

Most of the concerts I go to that doesn't happen, but instead girls just flash the band. XD

#5 weirdnshort

weirdnshort

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:57 PM

he look on his face was like O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;(Ha! He probably sniffed them) Then he balled them up in his hand and I think put them in his pocket.

^_^ ewww. that's nasty!

#6 hypergrl09

hypergrl09

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,149 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:13 PM

wow i never knew this happened at the concert lol
i think its o.O

#7 ~Spica~

~Spica~

The Red Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:29 PM

GD took them and he was opening them up and looking at it all hard and stuff and then he was like "Ohh, they look racy!" I thought it was funny how they gave the panties to TOP. The look on his face was like O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;(Ha! He probably sniffed them) Then he balled them up in his hand and I think put them in his pocket.

Eww...why do people have to do stuff like that? and why keep someone's underwear???I guess I don't understand guys very well... ^_^

#8 Dr. Rockso

Dr. Rockso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:43 PM

you mean tampons and bras...yes seen it at a guns n'roses/metallica concert

#9 Soluna

Soluna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:57 PM

I saw a girl throw a box of condoms on stage for local rock band. She got kicked out of the club quickly. I'm all for showing my bands love and all. But throwing stuff on the stage isn't safe for the band and the crowd. Plus, I really don't want to have some girl's panties on my head.

Edited by Soluna, 29 March 2007 - 05:58 PM.

#10 beamay

beamay

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:58 PM

OMG!!!
people actually do that!?! O_____O
ew some girls are just nasty!!!! @[email protected] gosh they give us girls a bad name.. TT___TT
they should just keep their "stuffs" hidden or something....
they dont have to let other people see them... especially not famous hot guys!!! =__="

#11 bluechick126

bluechick126

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:47 PM

you mean tampons and bras...yes seen it at a guns n'roses/metallica concert

Why would someone throw tampons at a band.. o_____o

#12 yien_luvBoA

yien_luvBoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:57 PM

eh? I don't get it. Why would girls do that? ROFL. =.=

#13 Soluna

Soluna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:26 PM

To get the band's attention. The girls are thinking, "Hey, if I throw my tampon at them, maybe they'll notice me and think that I'm an awesome chick! Then, I go in back and meet the band! We'll live happily ever after." Meanwhile, everybody else including the band are going, "WTFBBQ?!?" Some of these girls don't have any home training and didn't get enough attention as a child.

Edited by Soluna, 29 March 2007 - 10:26 PM.

#14 PinkStarry

PinkStarry

Boa's Cheerleader★

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:29 PM

Some serious problem here XP
0.0........................................speechless

Crazy fans...too crazy to even think of...imagine u got hit by one of the *ahem*

Edited by PinkStarry, 29 March 2007 - 10:29 PM.

#15 AznFob

AznFob

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:55 PM

I would be flattered , I mean which guys wouldn't like the thought of girls undressing and throwing panties at them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users